Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 48. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I'm seeing a lot of positive queries and comments in here.. we should all witness the rise of this project. Keep it up! Great Job Team
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
According to the contract address, they started 20 days ago and they only raised '40.49 Eth' , What do they must do? !!!! Huh

Their cap was only 100 eth for current phase also they are having a tough time because of the current market.

I think they should make more marketing. But they may be keeping for later rounds.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
It's all about the cryptocoins
It's clear that the system will be self learning along the way, and will get better the further it gets.
But i'm still convinced that this should not be a 100% AI system, but some human interference is needed

100% AI will be too creepy if you ask me

At the moment its to creepy, yes, maybe in 50 years we only need to lock 1 times per week after the logs Smiley
But today a human control is absolutely needed.
AI will destroy so many jobs. I think we should all look for job alternatives if we don't want to get obsolete.
Even AI will make our life easier but we can get a new job from it. Yeah, we must follow the new technology if we don't want to left behind.

Interesting, what jobs do you think about? AI programmer? I mean...yeah it will destroy jobs and my personal opinion is that it will not generate more jobs than it destroys
Yes, and this is good. Why do we build machines and computer? To work less!
We dont need new jobs, we need money, therefore we need a granted basic income for everybody, that everybody can work for his pleasure and not for the money mainly.
With Swift and Grantcoin/Manna also two basic income projects are in crypto. Smiley
I don't think AI will destroy jobs... au contrair, it will shift/upscale jobs...  the jobs that would be destroyed will probably be the lowest payed jobs... which means people should start upping their game/knowlegde and make sure they jump the train on more interesting/ innovative jobs
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
I noticed in this thread only talk about the artificial intelligence, it's certainly interesting, but let's discuss the project more?

Why not discussing the AI? It is part of the system. Otherwise make a suggestion what would be worth to discuss about the project.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's clear that the system will be self learning along the way, and will get better the further it gets.
But i'm still convinced that this should not be a 100% AI system, but some human interference is needed

At the moment its to creepy, yes, maybe in 50 years we only need to lock 1 times per week after the logs Smiley
AI will destroy so many jobs. I think we should all look for job alternatives if we don't want to get obsolete.
Even AI will make our life easier but we can get a new job from it. Yeah, we must follow the new technology if we don't want to left behind.

Interesting, what jobs do you think about? AI programmer? I mean...yeah it will destroy jobs and my personal opinion is that it will not generate more jobs than it destroys
Yes, and this is good. Why do we build machines and computer? To work less!
We dont need new jobs, we need money, therefore we need a granted basic income for everybody, that everybody can work for his pleasure and not for the money mainly.
With Swift and Grantcoin/Manna also two basic income projects are in crypto. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
I noticed in this thread only talk about the artificial intelligence, it's certainly interesting, but let's discuss the project more?

AI will be one layer of security to prevent fake ratings and dishonest ratings. I think it's fine to discuss it since there's not much news available at the moment.
Yes, I agree that there is not much news, but still attention to the AI is too accented.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

AI will be one layer of security to prevent fake ratings and dishonest ratings. I think it's fine to discuss it since there's not much news available at the moment.
Activity: 420
Merit: 136
Activity: 252

Many that push AI usually just want to cut the cost of wages or don’t care about the loss of jobs. There are definitely less jobs for people as a result
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

agree, we must following technology. future of life is all about technology, all sector.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Activity: 336
Merit: 112
According to the contract address, they started 20 days ago and they only raised '40.49 Eth' , What do they must do? !!!! Huh

That's going to be ramen noodles for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. And the office in the basement. Cheesy

Well, wouldn't be the first ones who would do so Cheesy And as there are so many different flavors of instand noodles out there, you can even get variation lol
Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Human interference is absolutely needed, to make sure everything is working/running as planned.

Just look at what a programming mistake can do in algorithmic trading!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

That's going to be ramen noodles for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. And the office in the basement. Cheesy

If only more ‘startup’ crypto projects did that. I think a lot of projects just want to get a huge ICO to fund a luxurious lifestyle while developing their projects. Most examples of successful companies in the real world started from humble beginnings. Hopefully Repu team will make the most of whatever funds they collect in order to make the project successful.
This is very true, they want to have excess funds that can be used for "something".
The very important thing is the softcap, and maybe it will be enough if its just 1.5x or 2x of the softcap.
I hope repu will be able to reach that.
Activity: 686

If only more ‘startup’ crypto projects did that. I think a lot of projects just want to get a huge ICO to fund a luxurious lifestyle while developing their projects. Most examples of successful companies in the real world started from humble beginnings. Hopefully Repu team will make the most of whatever funds they collect in order to make the project successful.

We really see many people taking advantage of an explosive moment of Icos to generate fortunes in collection, good old individual research can give us the certainty of how to invest in a project today, without future headache, and with the promise of accomplished accomplishment by the Times. Repu has everything to be great in the segment and lead a new era next to Cipto and the entertainment
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Presale is live!

at the present time human intervention is necessary but in a more or less distant future, perhaps with a rating and reviews control algorithm,repu system it will become completely automated and human intervention will only serve to improve this algorithm or an eventual ai
I became very interested in who will take part in the evaluation of the quality of reviews. And by what criteria will it be done?

I guess that at firs tthe developers are going to have a lot of work optimizing the AI, but once this is optimized the AI should evaluate the ratings automatically.
Activity: 238
Merit: 131
I haven't been here a few days, is there any news about the project, new partnerships, something else?

Beside the partnership announced few days back for the moment no. But in few weeks there may be a mvp ready, so that will be possible to try the rating system even if its in an early stage

an mvp? you mean a demo? that would be nice. the demo should come before the ICO usually.

This is the definition of mvp https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minimum_viable_product

In the roadmap the state it should be available in Q2

If they can complete mvp before second quarter, it shows us that everything is on track, actually even getting ahead of roadmap is excellent. hopefully we'll hear this news.

good to know what is mpv. Thanks for clarify.  Smiley
Activity: 252

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

Pages:
Jump to: