Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRESALE]⭐ REPU ⭐ - Smart reputation managment - Pre-ICO Soon🚀🚀 - page 43. (Read 19289 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
I prefer to buy when it hit the exchange most of the ICO went below ico because of the dump made by the one who bought at a higher percentage.
It's crazy how fast these tokens get dumped after hitting exchanges. Sad that most of the people just invest for the money. I think this will cause problems in the future.

The get rich quick image that crypto has will fade. Its a phase we have to go trough to get the interest of a wider audience.

true, but there's still time to get rich. crypto is still not massively adopted. but when it happens....

nobody can get rich so quick easily nowadays with so many ico.. and after ico regulations, we will have quality projects
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I prefer to buy when it hit the exchange most of the ICO went below ico because of the dump made by the one who bought at a higher percentage.
It's crazy how fast these tokens get dumped after hitting exchanges. Sad that most of the people just invest for the money. I think this will cause problems in the future.

The get rich quick image that crypto has will fade. Its a phase we have to go trough to get the interest of a wider audience.

true, but there's still time to get rich. crypto is still not massively adopted. but when it happens....
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Any infos if the pre-ICO started or is the private sale still ongoing? I am quite confused now about this  Huh

check the website man, the closed round is now live

Yes, but shouldn't it be over aleady?

I think it should, but devs announced the private sale very late, so I guess it postponed the whole thing somehow. It looks a bit off actually, since we don't have any details about the main sale, usually these stuff are set in advance.

postponing the main sale is correct choice, after the market recovers a little bit more, then they'll start the main sale. With this choice, they'll definitely raise more investment.

the market has already recovered mostly. the sale is safe to start any time now.

I am still behind in my portfolio which is all time high in the beginning of the january. So thinking from my point of view, we have some road to go:)but you are right markets gained trust from investors in last few days.

The market hasn't yet fully recovered. A few weeks back we were close to breaking the trillion dollar mark. We are still far away from that mark right now. I hope we'll see it crossed over the course of this year.
But try to see the bright side. The progress is visible and apparent, so it will hopefully go on further. As for total market capitalization, this is only numbers, we have to care of what we have not of everything

That's of course correct, but I personally believe if we break the trillion dollar mark this could give crypto really a huge push forward. That would be a huge psychological barrier to overcome, just my thoughts.
Do you think it's like 100 kg for a weightlifter? Well, they have said the same about reaching 10k USD by BTC, but I did not notice any apparent changes. As for me, 1 thrillion is just a figure, and it will pass unnoticeable by many people. BTW, not IF but WHEN we break that mark:)

Well, there is something like psychological barriers. Not comparable to a weightlifter though. The thing is that once we deal with the world "trillion" when it comes to crypto market cap, it doesn't really matter whether we talk about one trillion or two trillion. For now it's still a magic figure to achieve for crypto as a whole. I hope it happens soon.

I believe this too! If we the crypto people can break the trillion dollar threshold I think we can go anywhere beyond that. Media will pick it up and report everywhere that crypto, this weird computer science thing, went beyond a trillion dollars. Looking forward to that headline! Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 115
Hi REPU we appreciate the details written on the whitepaper. But I guess REPU would be more great if somehow the management can display instruction to showcase the product of REPU. In that way, the project will be more expose and appreciated more and understand by the investor and the community. More power one of the best project I keep following for this year.

According to the roadmap closed beta testing of the platform will be held in Q2 of 2018, you'll be able to see the product then.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi REPU we appreciate the details written on the whitepaper. But I guess REPU would be more great if somehow the management can display instruction to showcase the product of REPU. In that way, the project will be more expose and appreciated more and understand by the investor and the community. More power one of the best project I keep following for this year.
how much is 50 repu worth ? for the telegram bounty

it would be good to have a referral system too

There is a ref system. You can invite people and get 10 extra token.  Smiley

I cannot find the link to referral system, can you kindly provide a link

It's on the Google form. You can enter your referral name, for example jonnytracker, and then give your name and the link to the google form to your friends. there is no special link that contains your referral ID.

REPU Telegram Airdrop Announcement: Get 50 REPU tokens for joining our Telegram channel!
Find details on: https://medium.com/@repu_project/repu-token-airdrop-c31c70f950ad

nice info, it will attract more participant to their telegram group
And now there are many people who are spamming and scamming in the telegram group  Grin
The admin must act quickly against this.

That's always a problem with such kind of bounty or airdrops. I say kick them all and give them a bad REPU!
It's a difficult situation to deal with because on the one hand they are trying to get more attention and on the other hand that usually ends up on spam.
The just have to ban people which don't contribute to this project. These spammers hurt the community.

you need another bounty police to blacklist those guys.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Yes i also think that more partnership is needed for the sucess of repu. The project will be very dependent of partnership, but I think it will be easy for the team to find partners, there is a lot of applications for the repu concept.

You are right, partnerships would be nice. The team is probably already in negotiations. But do you have any projects in mind which could be good partners for Repu?
Just be patient, good thing can not be done in such a short period of time

He is not being impatient - he is asking a legit question ie. ideas of good partners for Repu.
In my opinion, a potential partner might be with Disqus. Repu could provide extra value to the Disqus service offering by adding a layer of sorting/filtering of comments (eg. people with good reputation could have their comments be preferentially displayed, or if people post poor responses their reputation could be impacted).

I really hope they are in negotiations with more partners, otherwise this could be a hard time for the project. Would be cool to hear something official from REPU team.
I think that if the y want to succeed they are going to need a lot of partnerships to be in more platforms and to reach as many users as possible.

Partnerships are ok, but it sounds like you think its the only way for them to succeed. There are other marketing options. And i think they are in a pretts good spot
Activity: 266
Presale is live!
Yes i also think that more partnership is needed for the sucess of repu. The project will be very dependent of partnership, but I think it will be easy for the team to find partners, there is a lot of applications for the repu concept.

You are right, partnerships would be nice. The team is probably already in negotiations. But do you have any projects in mind which could be good partners for Repu?
Just be patient, good thing can not be done in such a short period of time

He is not being impatient - he is asking a legit question ie. ideas of good partners for Repu.
In my opinion, a potential partner might be with Disqus. Repu could provide extra value to the Disqus service offering by adding a layer of sorting/filtering of comments (eg. people with good reputation could have their comments be preferentially displayed, or if people post poor responses their reputation could be impacted).

I really hope they are in negotiations with more partners, otherwise this could be a hard time for the project. Would be cool to hear something official from REPU team.
I think that if the y want to succeed they are going to need a lot of partnerships to be in more platforms and to reach as many users as possible.
Activity: 196

REPU Telegram Airdrop Announcement: Get 50 REPU tokens for joining our Telegram channel!
Find details on: https://medium.com/@repu_project/repu-token-airdrop-c31c70f950ad

And now there are many people who are spamming and scamming in the telegram group  Grin

That's always a problem with such kind of bounty or airdrops. I say kick them all and give them a bad REPU!

I think they are just trying to attract more investors/boost the awareness by this airdrop. Since the end of the closed round got postponed a bit, they need more investments, we'll see if it works.

Most airdrops work, due to the fact that people create affinity with the project, overal it's a good idea.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102

And now there are many people who are spamming and scamming in the telegram group  Grin

I think they are just trying to attract more investors/boost the awareness by this airdrop. Since the end of the closed round got postponed a bit, they need more investments, we'll see if it works.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100

And now there are many people who are spamming and scamming in the telegram group  Grin

It's a difficult situation to deal with because on the one hand they are trying to get more attention and on the other hand that usually ends up on spam.
The just have to ban people which don't contribute to this project. These spammers hurt the community.
Activity: 266
Presale is live!

I cannot find the link to referral system, can you kindly provide a link

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

Yes i noticed that too, hope the fact that is now w-e doeant mean they will go forward with the spam for long.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

nice, I joined it. good to have bonuses like these to draw people to the project.
Pages:
Jump to: