Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PreSale]Illuminates - thread is updated - page 3. (Read 1012 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Now ICO scammers will have a new options for turnkey ICO project that they can launch everyday Cheesy

Do you filter out the clients you will accept or you will accept anyone for as long as they can pay?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
When do you plan to start bounty?
Activity: 22
What's the current stage of the project? Will it be tokensale?
Currently we are working on finalizing our MVP. As soon as we will release it, we will anounce the first round of token sale.
How soon you plan to release it after all and what functionality will be in the first release?
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
Currently we are working on finalizing our MVP. As soon as we will release it, we will anounce the first round of token sale.
So is that the rebranding that you mentioned before, in this thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/serviceilluminates-icostoieo-expert-services-4804452 ?
Exactly, the idea of this project was started from the end of 2017. We just thought - we need to make a  crypto startups market a better place and ,what's even more importantly, safer. From this point we started to work on main concept and now we are nearly done with MVP.
Activity: 7
So is that the rebranding that you mentioned before, in this thread - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/serviceilluminates-icostoieo-expert-services-4804452 ?
Hello, I tried to click on bounty, but seems like it doesn't work.

Yes because there's no link in it

Oh, rly Sad Kinda not adapt to this forum yet.
Hello the bounty currently in development. We pepared something amazing, stay tuned for more information.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I Am a bounty hunter

Yes because there's no link in it
Meet the team

(Click to learm more)

Project status:

PreSale will start on the 1st of September. On the first stage token price will be as follow 1ETH = 3000 LUM (200% bonus included). Separately with LUM we will sold 6% of equity.
Learn more on our official website - Illuminate.org

List of threads:

Announce | Bounty | Services | Coming soon

Table of content:
(click to learn more)
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org