Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 110. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Yeah! Everything all balls down to the team. Sure, nothing much can be said for now, and a solid roadmap will be a good idea, but the concept right now looks enticing and I hope the team should be able to deliver. However, I perceive some strength in the project though.

This kind of project can run and be successful even with low funding as long as they have a solid team that can develop it well and add more features that will attract more users or investors in the future.

The success of this project will base on how active the devs and how serious they are to continue developing of clickgem project. They also nee to have an active supporters to promote it and many investors to gain more funds.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Yeah! Everything all balls down to the team. Sure, nothing much can be said for now, and a solid roadmap will be a good idea, but the concept right now looks enticing and I hope the team should be able to deliver. However, I perceive some strength in the project though.

This kind of project can run and be successful even with low funding as long as they have a solid team that can develop it well and add more features that will attract more users or investors in the future.

Yes, there is no issue if low funding but the teams needs to collect more funds by improving the project and keep adding good features. So that investors will be attracted to join and the funds they will collect will support the continues development of this project.
Activity: 322
ClickGems catch a lots of heart of the people, users and investors around here in the crypto currency community. I think, there is a lot more people still not engaging here in the ClickGem community and still wondering about this project. I just want to tell then that, it is because ClickGem is a very trustworthy project with full potential that will make a great changes in the community.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Clickgem has a big plan as you can see in the roadmap..in 2019 they will launch debit card...that's good...its mean that at that time they will reach that peak like bank..how about the price as a prediction..
The price of this coin will have huge return up to 1000% as they say. What's good thing about this project is that they say they will continue even if they don't have a lot of support of funding.
As we know, bitcoin have tenfold after 1 year or 2 years scale. So, if CGM can be strong like bitcoin, i think at least need 2 year for 1000%.
This does not happen, that immediately after the release of the token the price increased by 100%. In any project, you must wait at least a year to see the growth and development of the token.
of course, you need to have a lot of patience to wait until the coin starts to grow well up. Therefore, profit comes to those who can wait a long time.
The question is for how long do we have to wait? Because I observed that after ICO we knew that its price is high but as the days goes by it slowly getting low.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Clickgem has a big plan as you can see in the roadmap..in 2019 they will launch debit card...that's good...its mean that at that time they will reach that peak like bank..how about the price as a prediction..
The price of this coin will have huge return up to 1000% as they say. What's good thing about this project is that they say they will continue even if they don't have a lot of support of funding.
As we know, bitcoin have tenfold after 1 year or 2 years scale. So, if CGM can be strong like bitcoin, i think at least need 2 year for 1000%.
This does not happen, that immediately after the release of the token the price increased by 100%. In any project, you must wait at least a year to see the growth and development of the token.
of course, you need to have a lot of patience to wait until the coin starts to grow well up. Therefore, profit comes to those who can wait a long time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Yes, CGM is in its initial stage and is under very fast development. As compared to bitcoin it will teak less time to reach high value like it. This coin is really worthy of investment as they have great future ahead of them and can give their investors huge returns on the investment they do now.

For me I am not expecting too much from this project because it is still new and to early to expect high profits in return. For now let's help this project to become successful so that we will get good profit in the near future.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Yes, CGM is in its initial stage and is under very fast development. As compared to bitcoin it will teak less time to reach high value like it. This coin is really worthy of investment as they have great future ahead of them and can give their investors huge returns on the investment they do now.
To compete with bitcoin, the developer has to work a lot to achieve the fame of his coin, and this is not very easy, it requires a lot of effort and money.
Activity: 672
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I dont know what you people think but this is an important announcement to cancel the lending project and it must be announce in every platform where CGM advertise about his project.
Wasn't it just a survey only that they will change of plans regarding to the project? And they didn't change it yet so we cannot really jump into conclusions of them to cancel the on going pre-sale.
yeah i saw this news awhile back i thought they actually close presales i hope they provide an update to this soon things like this can make people jump into media frenzy

Do you mean they want to fundamentally change the fundraising campaign at some point in time or what are you suggesting here?

In my understanding mate. I think the team is planning to change their tactics in order to attract more investors.
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Activity: 518
I dont know what you people think but this is an important announcement to cancel the lending project and it must be announce in every platform where CGM advertise about his project.
Wasn't it just a survey only that they will change of plans regarding to the project? And they didn't change it yet so we cannot really jump into conclusions of them to cancel the on going pre-sale.
yeah i saw this news awhile back i thought they actually close presales i hope they provide an update to this soon things like this can make people jump into media frenzy

Do you mean they want to fundamentally change the fundraising campaign at some point in time or what are you suggesting here?
Where can i see the announcement of the project about changing their plans? I cannot see any of it on the opening page. Would you mind provide some links?
Waiting for an update on the lending platform. I got from many sources that the lending platform will be closed and the roadmap is upgraded but I cannot find any such things on the official website. Please provide us with some further information about the lending platform as it was a great attraction for many investors out there.
It is better to wait for an update from the dev team regarding the lending project than we jump on others talks and believing it blindly, we require to look on the official documentation and instructions always.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
We are really getting there gradually and seeing projects like this coming up usually give me the shill that we are going to get to a stage where global payment will become extremely easy and banks will be begging for users to make use of them, with the idea of incentives. Well, they had their time, messed it up and right now, they only have few rounds left. I believe that project like this will always make a lot of impact in the cryptocurrency world to even make it better.
Really, for certain each thought in order to store all saves in one account and to protect him wholly that intruders be not able to get possession of him breaking open him. This platform has a very loud title, the main that it be justified.
If the developers do everything as written in the White Paper, then the project will have very good investors. And many users will want to use the services of this project.

Whitepaper lately means nothing, few projects have a well written whitepaper and half the investors go by the hype or the type of shills behind the project
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
At the moment there is no special significance - there are banks or not. The main thing is that the project deserves attention and the concept is remarkable.
Activity: 238
Clickgem is revolutionising our payment methods while keeping in mind the security and ease of transactions. World wide payments within minutes is a handy tool. It sets you free from the real world banking troubles.

Yes, this project will really simplify the use of electronic money. But banks will still be used by people. Without them, we can not cope.
Soon enough there will be no need for banks , just give it time and cryptocurrencies and exchange platforms will be the main means of transfering money through out the globe . Banks will fight it as hard as they could but they are destined to fail.

Well, you have your point. But I think banks will never fail. With the technology today maybe banks can also accept cryptocurrencies in the future. Also fiat money will still stay for a very long time.
Yes, i completely agree with your statement. Banks wont fail as of now, it might take a decade or two, because not everyone trust these digital currencies and many people on the globe dont even have access to technology in order to access these currencies.
Activity: 182
I wait for the lending platform first. I don't know at 2018, lending platform is over or not, but i think this is profitable business which i can join.
The lending platform is wonderful and I understand the developer wants to offer its use, but do not have to do very very good conditions. Great payouts are very nice but for a thinking person is very suspicious.

Lending is a big help to all people because they can use it for their life. I am also looking forward that they will prioritize the lending system which if its available they can gather more people. Lets jist wait for te updates.
Yeah exactly, lending can be a big help to everyone. We just need more people to invest in this project to make it happen as soon as possible, it's not official yet but I want it to happen really bad. It can be of help to me and many others!
Activity: 378
I wait for the lending platform first. I don't know at 2018, lending platform is over or not, but i think this is profitable business which i can join.
The lending platform is wonderful and I understand the developer wants to offer its use, but do not have to do very very good conditions. Great payouts are very nice but for a thinking person is very suspicious.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Jump to: