Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 109. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Clickgem has a big plan as you can see in the roadmap..in 2019 they will launch debit card...that's good...its mean that at that time they will reach that peak like bank..how about the price as a prediction..
I wait for the lending platform first. I don't know at 2018, lending platform is over or not, but i think this is profitable business which i can join.
The lending platform is wonderful and I understand the developer wants to offer its use, but do not have to do very very good conditions. Great payouts are very nice but for a thinking person is very suspicious.

there are many red flags here:

first lending projects generally 90% or more ponzis. After  a time when the system (refs&investors) can not bring anymore enough refs&investors the system collapse. The same also if the fluctuation is too big in cryptocurrencies.

second red flag is here: the team is not introduced !

Lending platforms are always profitable, if you start from the beginning and continue max. 1 year &  take your profit & run away (do not invest again)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Clickgem has a big plan as you can see in the roadmap..in 2019 they will launch debit card...that's good...its mean that at that time they will reach that peak like bank..how about the price as a prediction..
The price of this coin will have huge return up to 1000% as they say. What's good thing about this project is that they say they will continue even if they don't have a lot of support of funding.
As we know, bitcoin have tenfold after 1 year or 2 years scale. So, if CGM can be strong like bitcoin, i think at least need 2 year for 1000%.
Yes, CGM is in its initial stage and is under very fast development. As compared to bitcoin it will teak less time to reach high value like it. This coin is really worthy of investment as they have great future ahead of them and can give their investors huge returns on the investment they do now.
Let's hope they hit great success but I really doubt bitcoin mate as most popular coins have not reached where it is so cgm will have to follow slow curve too and grow steadily
Bitcoins will surely go much more above in the future and also so will happen with cgm. They both will surely have great profits ahead. Bitcoins are akways been trustworthy for me and in this situation i would always prefer to purchase bitcoins as they actually give good profits each time in long term holding.
I agree with you that Bitcoin will surely get to rise again and again and it will only take a time and ClickGem will become also to one of the top. I just hope that the team will continue for better progress and positive feedbacks from the people around and make this dream to happen.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
The price of this coin will have huge return up to 1000% as they say. What's good thing about this project is that they say they will continue even if they don't have a lot of support of funding.
As we know, bitcoin have tenfold after 1 year or 2 years scale. So, if CGM can be strong like bitcoin, i think at least need 2 year for 1000%.
Yes, CGM is in its initial stage and is under very fast development. As compared to bitcoin it will teak less time to reach high value like it. This coin is really worthy of investment as they have great future ahead of them and can give their investors huge returns on the investment they do now.
Let's hope they hit great success but I really doubt bitcoin mate as most popular coins have not reached where it is so cgm will have to follow slow curve too and grow steadily

Doubt CGM or any other coin will rise that quickly and stabilise. At it's best it'll be pumped (and subsequently dumped) by whoever invests into it early on
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
This site can be changed by the essence of global payments. No intermediaries in transactions. An excellent beginning that will later change the relationship between the participants in the process. Be those who will have promising coins...
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I would like to find out about mining of CGM. I found some information on your website, but I would like to know the details. Is it possible to mine with CPU? or a GPU is necessary?
Mining with is CPU is never mucj profitable and its always preferred a mining hardware to mine coin. This increase the daily profit of a miner. I think this coin will not give much profit for a CPU mining.
Thank you for your reply. I don't have good neither GPU mor CPU to mine efficently enough, yet. I am considering buying equipment but I am not convinced yet.  Grin
I have to do a small research.
For me, mining is profitable, but it takes a long time to spent to earn profits from it. Better to go to trading, it would be good to earn a small profit there.
I also think that speculation is more profitable. So I'm interested in what exchanges and when you can wait for a coin.
Activity: 616
I would like to find out about mining of CGM. I found some information on your website, but I would like to know the details. Is it possible to mine with CPU? or a GPU is necessary?
Mining with is CPU is never mucj profitable and its always preferred a mining hardware to mine coin. This increase the daily profit of a miner. I think this coin will not give much profit for a CPU mining.
Thank you for your reply. I don't have good neither GPU mor CPU to mine efficently enough, yet. I am considering buying equipment but I am not convinced yet.  Grin
For me, mining is profitable, but it takes a long time to spent to earn profits from it. Better to go to trading, it would be good to earn a small profit there.
Activity: 196
Merit: 19
Activity: 294
I just read on telegram news that ClickGem will attend to the 2nd Global Fintech & Blockchain China Summit 2018 to introduce their plan of an ecosystem of applications base on this payment solution. People who attend this event will be able to meet and talk face-to-face with team members of ClickGem!, but I just wondering why they didn't put team members on official website yet !!!
CLICKGEM official website which you are seeking is actually live and you can have your journey with us @ www .clickgem .com also dev is working on various upgrades of ClickGem.

Dude I have visited that website many times !! my point is clear as the sun, since they have a team than can attend events like this and talk to public and introduce the platform to famous speakers and advisors in that event, why not added the team member to their web page which is the first step that any project does.
They might be requiring certain time to validate before they telecast the details completely at one go or they might be bringing the each piece of information as a surprise to us along with the every new upgrade of CLICKGEM, lets hope they meet all the deliverables.
Also few owners do not like to showcase their visibility till the project go success that might be also a reason but if everything is kept in detail that really adds trust for the investors.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I just read on telegram news that ClickGem will attend to the 2nd Global Fintech & Blockchain China Summit 2018 to introduce their plan of an ecosystem of applications base on this payment solution. People who attend this event will be able to meet and talk face-to-face with team members of ClickGem!, but I just wondering why they didn't put team members on official website yet !!!
CLICKGEM official website which you are seeking is actually live and you can have your journey with us @ www .clickgem .com also dev is working on various upgrades of ClickGem.

Dude I have visited that website many times !! my point is clear as the sun, since they have a team than can attend events like this and talk to public and introduce the platform to famous speakers and advisors in that event, why not added the team member to their web page which is the first step that any project does.
They might be requiring certain time to validate before they telecast the details completely at one go or they might be bringing the each piece of information as a surprise to us along with the every new upgrade of CLICKGEM, lets hope they meet all the deliverables.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Activity: 434
Great AIRDROP Campaign..
When this token list on exchange?
And i waiting for next twitter/facebook bounty?

I also joined the airdrop campaign.  The devlopers will soon launch the date of token listed on exchanges.yes still not any bounty come related to Facebook and twitter but i hope that devlopers will soon launch it.

Hopefully it will launch it because many users very excited about this project. I am impressed on their to their feature that will make us comfortable and easier to use it. We hope a great success on this prpject.

I believe it will happen as time goes by as this project need more time for promotion to be popular and trust by many. I admire this project which their are many unique features and advocacy. Well, this is a great project which will be choose and love by many. As I look on this project it seems great and have a potential. We hope that it would be a competent enough among others.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
ClickGem limit limited only 30 million coins. It can only be excavated by mining computers. Even click Gem Founder and Administrator can not add more amount when running the system. For this reason, the value of ClickGem will grow even faster when more people are using it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Bitcoins will surely go much more above in the future and also so will happen with cgm. They both will surely have great profits ahead. Bitcoins are akways been trustworthy for me and in this situation i would always prefer to purchase bitcoins as they actually give good profits each time in long term holding.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
Process of development takes place quite not bad, various tools are added, pass airdrops that already indicates that the command tries to improve its product and to build up a reputation for itself as successful and interesting developers.
We can go up to the level of assumptions about the coin but even we cannot exactly estimate the return of the coin as it mostly depends on the investors and number of sales and various things into consideration.
Merit: 251
Process of development takes place quite not bad, various tools are added, pass airdrops that already indicates that the command tries to improve its product and to build up a reputation for itself as successful and interesting developers.

Merit: 251
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
Yeah! Everything all balls down to the team. Sure, nothing much can be said for now, and a solid roadmap will be a good idea, but the concept right now looks enticing and I hope the team should be able to deliver. However, I perceive some strength in the project though.

This kind of project can run and be successful even with low funding as long as they have a solid team that can develop it well and add more features that will attract more users or investors in the future.

The success of this project will base on how active the devs and how serious they are to continue developing of clickgem project. They also nee to have an active supporters to promote it and many investors to gain more funds.
I think the success of the project depends on how they will advertise their platform and also the people who will handle the project. It is also much better if the person holding the project is really have a good background because this will help a lot due to many people will believe of that person.
Exactly. The project team developers is solid and they are doing a very good job in this. The majority of the success rate of this project lies now at the advertising team - finding more investors for this project. Hoping they can really pull this out though.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Yeah! Everything all balls down to the team. Sure, nothing much can be said for now, and a solid roadmap will be a good idea, but the concept right now looks enticing and I hope the team should be able to deliver. However, I perceive some strength in the project though.

This kind of project can run and be successful even with low funding as long as they have a solid team that can develop it well and add more features that will attract more users or investors in the future.

The success of this project will base on how active the devs and how serious they are to continue developing of clickgem project. They also nee to have an active supporters to promote it and many investors to gain more funds.
I think the success of the project depends on how they will advertise their platform and also the people who will handle the project. It is also much better if the person holding the project is really have a good background because this will help a lot due to many people will believe of that person.
Activity: 560
How can this thing be a global payment revolution since they were not published their team members identity? For anonymity?
Jump to: