Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 39. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Wow, everyone will be suprising when they know CEO and CTO of this projects are from Vietnamese. So crazy and awesome!

I think competent people are everywhere in the world. I'm glad that people from Vietnam are raising people to propose projects for everyone. Good luck!

I don't think that everyone will be surprised that CEO and CTO for ClickGem are from Vietnam, I think what is more suprising is that they're doing more than what we actually see today. It's more about the actions rather than the information of the team members.
Everyone will don't care about their CEO and CTO from to where? I don't think so, but i really appreciate the team when they keep hard working like now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
the team answers the questions and I'm glad of this fact, because they are interested in their project and it's evident

This is a sign that the team are really active both in the project and in their social group. This gives a bond that we called trust since the member will be eased that all their questions have been answered. I like the effot of everyone.
the Clickgem project has long ago declared itself as a fairly promising project, which will enjoy success in the future. This is all thanks to the active work of the development team, as well as their followers.
Yeah they actually look promising and i really hope they fix all these beta version of the platform so that things can move seamlessly and i think they need to add more coin options in their exchange
It is a good idea if they add more coins then there will be obviously huge traffic which satisfies all the crypto users to choose ClickGem which have a great functionalities.
Yes, they will surely upgrade their platform as they move forward in the global payment industry and make their influence all around the world. They should add a more and number of the coin as much as they can to the project which will help the project to gain more investors from different parts of the world.
This is no matter at ClickGem for them solved every problem and make grow, new update at their platform will be so awesome, i hope they can follow the road map.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Wow, everyone will be suprising when they know CEO and CTO of this projects are from Vietnamese. So crazy and awesome!

I think competent people are everywhere in the world. I'm glad that people from Vietnam are raising people to propose projects for everyone. Good luck!

I don't think that everyone will be surprised that CEO and CTO for ClickGem are from Vietnam, I think what is more suprising is that they're doing more than what we actually see today. It's more about the actions rather than the information of the team members.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

What's crazy about that ! they just mentioned on telegram news that a guy called Mr. NGUYEN NAM HAI from vietnam is behind Click project, but they didn't add on their website, they didn't provide link to his profile to be able to check , if this guy is behind the project.
They also share legal documents in form of pdf https://www.clickgem.com/uploads/attachments/clickgem-legal-documents.pdf and I checked, the name of that guy is there, but there is no way to know if this document is real or not, and said that clickgem opened in Belize city which is in Belize.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
the team answers the questions and I'm glad of this fact, because they are interested in their project and it's evident

This is a sign that the team are really active both in the project and in their social group. This gives a bond that we called trust since the member will be eased that all their questions have been answered. I like the effot of everyone.
the Clickgem project has long ago declared itself as a fairly promising project, which will enjoy success in the future. This is all thanks to the active work of the development team, as well as their followers.
Yeah they actually look promising and i really hope they fix all these beta version of the platform so that things can move seamlessly and i think they need to add more coin options in their exchange

Every ICO will always claim to be promising and interesting and this project has the same with the other. A payment system which everyone wanted to have so that they can do transactions easily whenever they are in the world.
Activity: 291
Merit: 12

Activity: 182
I really like the site design and coins.
I also very much had liked smart registration of the website. And also distribution of coins through airdrop sympathized, the interface of this action was also very beautiful. Now on the website have added exchange, looks also adequately.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Look ARROUND!

Like I'm still super confused why everyone's so hyped about this shit, like it's a payment coin, like you know "Bitcoin". There's just an additional for profit gateway added

Because they believe everyone deserves to have the right to express their ideas towards the project. We have different point of views so we can't blame others praising projects which we can actually think a very difficult to be successful.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2

It simply implies that the team working behind is very serious on developing and promoting the project. Hoping for many investors and supporters team ClickGem!

Exactly. The good thing about this project is the team itself. They are very accommodating and answers any queries coming from the supporters and investors. I hope they continue to be like that even until after the sale of ICO.
Activity: 182
The site really much attractive and also i am sure that several investors will invest into the project depending on the graphics and the coin/token. CGM project can really go great ahead as it is the daily need for several and also several peoples will use CGM to make their global payments much more faster and secure.
Me to, the design seems flawless and. Idea looks great. Features are included that everyone wants, it will be really cool to see this project groe and we make make profits by investing in the project. Looking forward to this.
Activity: 224
The site really much attractive and also i am sure that several investors will invest into the project depending on the graphics and the coin/token. CGM project can really go great ahead as it is the daily need for several and also several peoples will use CGM to make their global payments much more faster and secure.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

It is a good idea if they add more coins then there will be obviously huge traffic which satisfies all the crypto users to choose ClickGem which have a great functionalities.
Yes, they will surely upgrade their platform as they move forward in the global payment industry and make their influence all around the world. They should add a more and number of the coin as much as they can to the project which will help the project to gain more investors from different parts of the world.
Activity: 196

Activity: 168
Activity: 112
Eliminating the unneeded regulations is just what modern economy needs.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC

It simply implies that the team working behind is very serious on developing and promoting the project. Hoping for many investors and supporters team ClickGem!
Yes, the main reason behind their huge success id their high potential team working on the platform very seriously and actively which has attracted many investors to the project and still they are upgraded the platform more and more every day. Clickgem can surely generate huge traffic and also profit from this project.
Activity: 238
I think the team CLICKGEM will easily make a payment revolution, as promised in its white paper, but I think the launch of the platform is delayed.
Delayed? May I know the reason behind it? Do they have some issues around their project that needs a long time to be cleared.

I am not sure, but I read some news about this. even if it's delayed already or just extending it the most important thing is the project is still running and keeping us updated about future plans of cgm.
When we identify some thing important which may impact the entire platform it is better first to operate on those issues, fix them and then proceed the operations in a live version where every one will be ultimately satisfied.
Activity: 210

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Like I'm still super confused why everyone's so hyped about this shit, like it's a payment coin, like you know "Bitcoin". There's just an additional for profit gateway added

The thing is, Bitcoin is already high up in space ready to reach the moon. This is the only coin that a lot of people can get and hold so they can also get to the moon or maybe use it to get to where Bitcoin is.  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: