Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 37. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
I think many crypto currency users have long been waiting for such a platform where you can exchange the crypt directly for Fiat. I look forward to the early launch of the project.
Yes, if i don't have any mistake, we can using this app at Quarter II of 2018, only waiting for launch of official platform.
So, will it be in the quarter II, I see. Is there any problem of the platform? So we can only focus on the future of the project without any problem.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Hello support and admin, Any update on the status of ICO in Clickgem? Is it finished or not? Can I not see any details on the website?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The project is necessary, but it has an original strategy of promoting the project on the Internet. Airdrop is always good, but it's bad that there is no usual company bounty, I think it would very much help the project.

For me airdrop is good for advertising only, what really important is for this project to become more active in promoting this project and making cgm become more popular to attract many investors.

Now I can take a grasp on how the developers and people behind this project want to make a progress, I think it will be best if they can do the marketing later if the platform can handle huge traffic.
Surely the platform can handle large traffic and also i am sure that it would soon reach some great heights too. This project is really much potential to have a huge traffic to their platform which indeed would turn most profitable.
It will be great to know that the platform  will be able to handle large traffic. This is a very important step because a team does not want to lose on more people not using the platform.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
I think many crypto currency users have long been waiting for such a platform where you can exchange the crypt directly for Fiat. I look forward to the early launch of the project.
Yes, if i don't have any mistake, we can using this app at Quarter II of 2018, only waiting for launch of official platform.
Activity: 280
The project is necessary, but it has an original strategy of promoting the project on the Internet. Airdrop is always good, but it's bad that there is no usual company bounty, I think it would very much help the project.

For me airdrop is good for advertising only, what really important is for this project to become more active in promoting this project and making cgm become more popular to attract many investors.

Now I can take a grasp on how the developers and people behind this project want to make a progress, I think it will be best if they can do the marketing later if the platform can handle huge traffic.
Surely the platform can handle large traffic and also i am sure that it would soon reach some great heights too. This project is really much potential to have a huge traffic to their platform which indeed would turn most profitable.
The project is preparing that in the future which they will experience a large traffic. But ClickGem is making plans ahead of them which can minimize trouble and problems.
Making plans ahead is a great move coming from the team, lesser traffic in the future can help a lot to the transactions happening when the project will become [LIVE]. Let's see if the team can make a good work about this one.
Activity: 518

The project is preparing that in the future which they will experience a large traffic. But ClickGem is making plans ahead of them which can minimize trouble and problems.
The most important factor is for developers correctly to control and send this traffic to the necessary direction. If just many people only are interested in the platform - won't give any prospects.
There would be a better success of plenty of people are available for the platform and the developer should communicate effectively by answering all the queries and be responsible that adds value for the people and can expect better results.
Activity: 182

The most important factor is for developers correctly to control and send this traffic to the necessary direction. If just many people only are interested in the platform - won't give any prospects.
Activity: 196

Activity: 224

Activity: 560
Merit: 126
Wow, everyone will be suprising when they know CEO and CTO of this projects are from Vietnamese. So crazy and awesome!

What's crazy about that ! they just mentioned on telegram news that a guy called Mr. NGUYEN NAM HAI from vietnam is behind Click project, but they didn't add on their website, they didn't provide link to his profile to be bale to check , if this guy is behind the project.
They also share legal documents in form of pdf https://www.clickgem.com/uploads/attachments/clickgem-legal-documents.pdf and I checked, the name of that guy is dear, but there is no way to know if this document is real or not, and said that clickgem opened in Belize city which is in Belize.

Show me a single vietnamese blockchain project (doesnt matter if succeed or not) ?  I did not even heard one!  So it means they are not experienced in this area. The only thing that I heard from Vietnam in relationship with online-world is how the vietnamese hackers scam people's hard earned money.

Nationality doesn't matter here ! the point of my post is, we don't have clear information about team behind this project, they mentioned that guy from Vietnam, but we can't get any real info about him and check if he is really behind Clickgem !
He needs like to make video introduce himself, or they put his official profile.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.

Activity: 390
Merit: 100
can you explain more features of your services for this project, because i see the same project same with you, like minexcoin, the difference minexcoin opening the minexbank for the other services and the other function is same.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Activity: 196
Wow, everyone will be suprising when they know CEO and CTO of this projects are from Vietnamese. So crazy and awesome!

I think competent people are everywhere in the world. I'm glad that people from Vietnam are raising people to propose projects for everyone. Good luck!

Guys from Vietnam are good fellows! They are attentive and intelligent people. While developing such a project, not all of them reach the end. Many projects just drop everything. And the fact that people have put their money there no longer worries anyone.
Yes surely peoples are confident regarding this project and also i am sure that the team would take this project to great heights. Hope that the future of CGM really goes much intresting with a tons of investors globally.

With the current situations of crypto markets now I am not sure if cgm can keep their success always. but I am still hoping that the project will become successful soon.
We cannot take decisions on the crypto market it is all happens with in seconds many ups and downs so on basing these assumptions we cannot estimate and reach to an end on ClickGem, there will be obviously a good sign after the market is down, we need to find the right time to make profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io

I think competent people are everywhere in the world. I'm glad that people from Vietnam are raising people to propose projects for everyone. Good luck!

Guys from Vietnam are good fellows! They are attentive and intelligent people. While developing such a project, not all of them reach the end. Many projects just drop everything. And the fact that people have put their money there no longer worries anyone.
Yes surely peoples are confident regarding this project and also i am sure that the team would take this project to great heights. Hope that the future of CGM really goes much intresting with a tons of investors globally.

With the current situations of crypto markets now I am not sure if cgm can keep their success always. but I am still hoping that the project will become successful soon.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
I really like the site design and coins.
The site really much attractive and also i am sure that several investors will invest into the project depending on the graphics and the coin/token. CGM project can really go great ahead as it is the daily need for several and also several peoples will use CGM to make their global payments much more faster and secure.
Me to, the design seems flawless and. Idea looks great. Features are included that everyone wants, it will be really cool to see this project groe and we make make profits by investing in the project. Looking forward to this.

I think they have study so much about the design and the features of the platform so that many investors will be captivated to give some fundings for the project. I guess the platform will have a bright future.
I guess so. This project looks great by its design and a lot of awesome features made by the developer. Thanks to the developer for making this awesome project!
You are right, with the naked eye considerable work by the developer attached to the project and its platform is looked through at once. Excellent responsiveness in Telegram, very beautiful website with a convenient and clear interface. Inplatform exchange also deserves attention, but also demands completion, trades are incorrect.
Activity: 252
Activity: 294
The site really much attractive and also i am sure that several investors will invest into the project depending on the graphics and the coin/token. CGM project can really go great ahead as it is the daily need for several and also several peoples will use CGM to make their global payments much more faster and secure.
Me to, the design seems flawless and. Idea looks great. Features are included that everyone wants, it will be really cool to see this project groe and we make make profits by investing in the project. Looking forward to this.

I think they have study so much about the design and the features of the platform so that many investors will be captivated to give some fundings for the project. I guess the platform will have a bright future.

Aside from the design and features of the platform the devs should also focus with the marketing and advertising of cgm so that they can attract and encourage many investors to invest in this project.
this is correct, the Clickgem project must actively develop its advertising campaign. A lot depends on advertising, and especially the success of the project.
Yes really true and right. The marketing strategy of the the CliclGem project should be given a focus that is the core value of this project that will leads the project to a better and successful one in the crypto currency community. I was hoping that the ClickGem project would gain a lot more people, users and investors that would fuel for the development of the ClickGem project.
Activity: 574

Aside from the design and features of the platform the devs should also focus with the marketing and advertising of cgm so that they can attract and encourage many investors to invest in this project.
this is correct, the Clickgem project must actively develop its advertising campaign. A lot depends on advertising, and especially the success of the project.
Activity: 238

What's crazy about that ! they just mentioned on telegram news that a guy called Mr. NGUYEN NAM HAI from vietnam is behind Click project, but they didn't add on their website, they didn't provide link to his profile to be bale to check , if this guy is behind the project.
They also share legal documents in form of pdf https://www.clickgem.com/uploads/attachments/clickgem-legal-documents.pdf and I checked, the name of that guy is dear, but there is no way to know if this document is real or not, and said that clickgem opened in Belize city which is in Belize.

Show me a single vietnamese blockchain project (doesnt matter if succeed or not) ?  I did not even heard one!  So it means they are not experienced in this area. The only thing that I heard from Vietnam in relationship with online-world is how the vietnamese hackers scam people's hard earned money.

I also didn't heard an ICO coming from Vietnam. Well, lets give them some time to proved that they are not actually doing that kind of activity which they are known from that thing.
It is better to focus on the white papers and the official threads which is announced by the manager always, ClickGem do not make any fake announcements or the promises let us only consider their whitepapers, road map and the community managers instructions.
Pages:
Jump to: