Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 82. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 3
this project does not differ in its uniqueness and pretension to originality. But maybe this is not necessary, is it enough to be better than similar projects and platforms, and then the influx of new users is guaranteed?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I think no one will argue with me that the project is interesting, but probably not only I but others are waiting for the listing announcement on the exchanges.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Project is dead? Poor ICO. Today 0 tokens have been sold.

Lol, what are you saying? This project is still kicking and making good progress, Just visit the website to see their latest achievements.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
The idea of the project is not unique, but in order to become the best one, it is not necessary to be a genius. Sometimes it's enough just to do something better than the rest. I hope that project developers will cope with this task
I completely agrees woth you that the idea of project is not unique.many of smilliar project came to the market and still coming.so i think the devlopers have to add some different features to attract more and more investeros.
It really and such projects is somewhat, all with resembling stereotypes of the payment for all on the means of one purse. But exactly this project very good site, and is provided with as well airdrop that already distinguishes very much this project from a series of other similar.
Every problem have an alternate solution. Hopefully the developer will solve this kind of issue. As I look through the platform it so convincing and amazing that may attract those users as time goes by. Also, it make each and everyone of us easier by having this great project.
You are that every problem has a solution and I think this project as far as I know have no big problems. The only thing that this platform will have to work is they have to be different so that investors will somehow trust the platform.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
A promising project, a very interesting idea, a representative team. Of course it was very good to have a translation into Russian WP.
Good luck in the project!
I think you should apply by pmed directly to Clickgem representation. Or another way it at telegram official group. They have an less active at here.
The clickgem team does not really reply us here that quickly but they do the same in their telegram so joining there is good rather than waiting for their response here as we all cryptocurrency users do not have that time to invest.
They might choose Telegram as most interactive social platform so we are getting faster response as there are more managers actively answering all the queries including the supporters.
Yeah its quite inconvenient in here to solve queries, telegram is much more useful and can help to solve queries of a lot of users. On telegram, the team is regular and does a great job of handling people.

Telegram group of CLICKGEM is turned into spam, all new message are in form of address for airdrop and there is one to handle the situation or answer user's questions. I already said that they need to have mod and change that, the only way their update is through telegram news of CLIKCGEM.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
The idea of the project is not unique, but in order to become the best one, it is not necessary to be a genius. Sometimes it's enough just to do something better than the rest. I hope that project developers will cope with this task
I completely agrees woth you that the idea of project is not unique.many of smilliar project came to the market and still coming.so i think the devlopers have to add some different features to attract more and more investeros.
It really and such projects is somewhat, all with resembling stereotypes of the payment for all on the means of one purse. But exactly this project very good site, and is provided with as well airdrop that already distinguishes very much this project from a series of other similar.
Every problem have an alternate solution. Hopefully the developer will solve this kind of issue. As I look through the platform it so convincing and amazing that may attract those users as time goes by. Also, it make each and everyone of us easier by having this great project.

Hopefully it will launch it because many users very excited about this project. I am impressed on their to their feature that will make us comfortable and easier to use it. We hope a great success on this prpject.

Exactly the excitement of the users and investors it's really something. The project is not really a great innovative one but it rather focuses on improving the idea. I believe they will succeed. Hope for the best!
Me am just waiting for any news about their mining and other features on the site as they dont actually seem to function that much i just hope dev can get quick with things there i will help alot

There are commons with other projects. But some of it have different point of view and plans of their project. The team just need to prove and provide different features.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
That is going to become the gemstone of my portfolio!

A gemstone that really needs to be polished with time and it will need a lot of support from people but without a good community approach, nothing will happen. Don't they have community managers? I can only see one in their telegram group and he/she is barely online.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0

Hopefully it will launch it because many users very excited about this project. I am impressed on their to their feature that will make us comfortable and easier to use it. We hope a great success on this prpject.

Exactly the excitement of the users and investors it's really something. The project is not really a great innovative one but it rather focuses on improving the idea. I believe they will succeed. Hope for the best!
Me am just waiting for any news about their mining and other features on the site as they dont actually seem to function that much i just hope dev can get quick with things there i will help alot
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
A promising project, a very interesting idea, a representative team. Of course it was very good to have a translation into Russian WP.
I think you should apply by pmed directly to Clickgem representation. Or another way it at telegram official group. They have an less active at here.
The clickgem team does not really reply us here that quickly but they do the same in their telegram so joining there is good rather than waiting for their response here as we all cryptocurrency users do not have that time to invest.
They might choose Telegram as most interactive social platform so we are getting faster response as there are more managers actively answering all the queries including the supporters.
Actually at their official telegram group, i see almost of people joining and don't know the rules at their website. Have a lot of people join to only earn 10 CGM via airdrop and spam code.
Block them or want to get out this group is my feeling when come here. Have a ton of command per day at here.
Activity: 182

Activity: 292
Project is dead? Poor ICO. Today 0 tokens have been sold.
Activity: 434
Actually at their official telegram group, i see almost of people joining and don't know the rules at their website. Have a lot of people join to only earn 10 CGM via airdrop and spam code.
Activity: 196
With ClickGem,  within minutes you can access your money transferred from anyone, anywhere, on this planet. Faster, simpler, safer yet cheaper...so it is the fasted way to transfer money..
Is this even real? I don't think so. There are so many cryptocurrency that offers fast transaction confirmation but they have been defeated by the big amount of users that currently acting transaction.

It is a common features now a days of all platform...but clickgem will give fastest & less fees transaction...Now hope for the best that this platform maintain their main features..
That is right that it is a common features these days due to so many current platform. And it maybe will give that kind of services but I doubt it would be difficult when more people will use the platform, because its load will increase and therefore what you said that it will give fastest and less fees transactions will encounter a heavy traffic.
As the platform is dealing with the funds it mainly requires a better technology to safeguard all the funds of the people and there should be a proper support communication that will build better strong trust on CLICKGEM.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Activity: 42
That is going to become the gemstone of my portfolio!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
With ClickGem,  within minutes you can access your money transferred from anyone, anywhere, on this planet. Faster, simpler, safer yet cheaper...so it is the fasted way to transfer money..
Is this even real? I don't think so. There are so many cryptocurrency that offers fast transaction confirmation but they have been defeated by the big amount of users that currently acting transaction.

It is a common features now a days of all platform...but clickgem will give fastest & less fees transaction...Now hope for the best that this platform maintain their main features..
That is right that it is a common features these days due to so many current platform. And it maybe will give that kind of services but I doubt it would be difficult when more people will use the platform, because its load will increase and therefore what you said that it will give fastest and less fees transactions will encounter a heavy traffic.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

It's not at all unique. The entire premise of the project is payments but just think about it. The entire point of BTC and half the cryptos out there is the same
Activity: 574
Fantastic!. I have just done the airdrop and received CGM token immediatetly. Thks for your project Smiley. Hope this will grow bigger.
It's nice that you so positively appreciated the work of the ClickGem team. Indeed, these guys are doing an excellent job and trying to keep it at a good level. I hope they will continue to work in the same spirit.
Activity: 27
Fantastic!. I have just done the airdrop and received CGM token immediatetly. Thks for your project Smiley. Hope this will grow bigger.
Pages:
Jump to: