Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRIVATE SALE] CLICKGEM (CGM & CGMT) – THE GLOBAL PAYMENT REVOLUTION !!! - page 83. (Read 33827 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
A promising project, a very interesting idea, a representative team. Of course it was very good to have a translation into Russian WP.
Good luck in the project!
I think you should apply by pmed directly to Clickgem representation. Or another way it at telegram official group. They have an less active at here.
The clickgem team does not really reply us here that quickly but they do the same in their telegram so joining there is good rather than waiting for their response here as we all cryptocurrency users do not have that time to invest.
They might choose Telegram as most interactive social platform so we are getting faster response as there are more managers actively answering all the queries including the supporters.
Yeah its quite inconvenient in here to solve queries, telegram is much more useful and can help to solve queries of a lot of users. On telegram, the team is regular and does a great job of handling people.
If there is an official Telegram channel for ClickGem that would really benefit all the investors and supporters to solve their queries instantly that builds a better trust for all the CGM but we only have a CGM channel where we can only monitor and track the updates.

The devs needs to create a telegram group for supporters and investors so that they can answers a lot of queries about this project, also the dev should be more active in this project.
This is the only ICO that doesnt use telegram to communicate about thier ico developments, I hope they will make a chat room for members.
I think they have already a Telegram group chat for the community, in order to accommodate all of the related questions about CGM's progress. Maybe this one:  https://t.me/joinchat/GTAsqhE1LbzrNKrzAhtNSQ or this one https://t.me/clickgemCheesy
Is not this an official chat in telegrams? Maybe there will be fake administrators who will sell tokens. I would not have contacted anyone like that!
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
A promising project, a very interesting idea, a representative team. Of course it was very good to have a translation into Russian WP.
I think you should apply by pmed directly to Clickgem representation. Or another way it at telegram official group. They have an less active at here.
The clickgem team does not really reply us here that quickly but they do the same in their telegram so joining there is good rather than waiting for their response here as we all cryptocurrency users do not have that time to invest.
They might choose Telegram as most interactive social platform so we are getting faster response as there are more managers actively answering all the queries including the supporters.
Yeah its quite inconvenient in here to solve queries, telegram is much more useful and can help to solve queries of a lot of users. On telegram, the team is regular and does a great job of handling people.
If there is an official Telegram channel for ClickGem that would really benefit all the investors and supporters to solve their queries instantly that builds a better trust for all the CGM but we only have a CGM channel where we can only monitor and track the updates.

The devs needs to create a telegram group for supporters and investors so that they can answers a lot of queries about this project, also the dev should be more active in this project.
This is the only ICO that doesnt use telegram to communicate about thier ico developments, I hope they will make a chat room for members.
Yes, you are right. Almost all ICO is having their chat room for a better comnunication with the community. A lot more people can contact the members of the team easily by their different queries in mind regarding the project. Just like other people here, I hope that the ClickGem tean will come up with this. But, still GoodLuck and I am remain still looking forward for this project.
For a good chatroom you can also join their telegram channel as even it has some most active members with a really good response team and also each query can be solved there. Each project should have such similar chatroom to discuss about the project and the attract the investors.
Activity: 224
ClickGem is bringing huge opportunities it is better not to miss the chance to be a part of the greatest cryptocurrency payment solution of the future. It brought the bounty and Airdrop programs for all the supporters, we can do avail our RTF with ClickGem.
Clickgem is not only offering better opportunites now but it will also serve the humanity with faster, secure and global payments with CGM which is indeed a need for now. Usually the peoples involved in the cryptos have a lot of transactions globally and this project will somehow help them to get what they want.
Yes, individually i am in great need of this project and i am sure that this project will serve us with the best service ever. I am fedup with some slow payment gateways which really tae a lot of time for global transactions. I hope that this project will be much more faster and secure for all of us.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ClickGem is bringing huge opportunities it is better not to miss the chance to be a part of the greatest cryptocurrency payment solution of the future. It brought the bounty and Airdrop programs for all the supporters, we can do avail our RTF with ClickGem.
Clickgem is not only offering better opportunites now but it will also serve the humanity with faster, secure and global payments with CGM which is indeed a need for now. Usually the peoples involved in the cryptos have a lot of transactions globally and this project will somehow help them to get what they want.
Activity: 280

I think they have already a Telegram group chat for the community, in order to accommodate all of the related questions about CGM's progress. Maybe this one:  https://t.me/joinchat/GTAsqhE1LbzrNKrzAhtNSQ or this one https://t.me/clickgemCheesy
Activity: 294

Yes, you are right. Almost all ICO is having their chat room for a better comnunication with the community. A lot more people can contact the members of the team easily by their different queries in mind regarding the project. Just like other people here, I hope that the ClickGem tean will come up with this. But, still GoodLuck and I am remain still looking forward for this project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Clickgem team only post announcements here on thread on what i have notice. So that if you want to interact with them or ask them some questions, it is better to direct contact them through their telegram group.

Yeah, because devs are busy with improving this project and also following their roadmap, if members and investor will have questions then better sending them questions in cgm's other social media accounts.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
They are really not much active here perhaps because they have heavy work but their telegram is quite fast and active so you can always try to get your query solves there instead of here. They will really response you much quick there.

Is CGM already have telegrams for members and investors? I hope that CGM team will be more active in updating us latest developments in this project and also status of their ico
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

Activity: 602
Clickgem team only post announcements here on thread on what i have notice. So that if you want to interact with them or ask them some questions, it is better to direct contact them through their telegram group.
Their bounty manager should have answered them, not the team. Because that is the bounty manager task to manage this thread spamless and looks clean.
Activity: 518
Дoбpый дeнь . Кaк дyмaeтe , ecли мoнeтy зaлиcтят , кaкoвa мoжeт быть цeнa y тaкoгo пpoeктa.
Hello  Wink Hard to tell. It's not realistic to guess. After all, the price can grow to the sky and can drastically go down. It already depends on how much the project will be able to spin.

You are right, for now the only thing we can do is to give our full support in this project and help clickgem to get more investors so that they can earn enough profit to support the developments.
The only thing that the project can attract investors is that they must do more advertisement about their platform and must set a better marketing strategy. In that way, they can have a big chance to get more investors an the people who will support the project.
Yeahhh that is totally correct! Advertising helps the project big time! It directly reflects on the company and makes a image in users mind.
Advertising plays a major role and is a neccesity for the development of the project. How they advertise it also plays a major role. I hope the team has the right marketing strategy
It is not easy to advertise it requires better skills to reach the information to huge communities and groups and the information needs to be clearly understood sometimes to answer the queries.
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
subscribed the channel,  get GCM wallet from the website, talked with bot, but got 0 coin ~~~

u need to talk with bot like this

!!airdrop your wallet GCM like La1gdxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

good luck  Smiley Smiley
Дoбpый дeнь . Кaк дyмaeтe , ecли мoнeтy зaлиcтят , кaкoвa мoжeт быть цeнa y тaкoгo пpoeктa.
Hello  Wink Hard to tell. It's not realistic to guess. After all, the price can grow to the sky and can drastically go down. It already depends on how much the project will be able to spin.

You are right, for now the only thing we can do is to give our full support in this project and help clickgem to get more investors so that they can earn enough profit to support the developments.
The only thing that the project can attract investors is that they must do more advertisement about their platform and must set a better marketing strategy. In that way, they can have a big chance to get more investors an the people who will support the project.
Yeahhh that is totally correct! Advertising helps the project big time! It directly reflects on the company and makes a image in users mind.
Advertising plays a major role and is a neccesity for the development of the project. How they advertise it also plays a major role. I hope the team has the right marketing strategy
They are really not much active here perhaps because they have heavy work but their telegram is quite fast and active so you can always try to get your query solves there instead of here. They will really response you much quick there.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: