Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Private Token Sale] TRANSCRYPT - page 3. (Read 8760 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
As I understood your app is not anonymous as you will ask to pass KYC when you add fiat currencies, am I right?

For a minimum limit for the use of the fiat, it will be enough to confirm the mail. To raise the limit, it will be necessary to undergo an additional verification of the personality.
legendary
Is it possible to steal money from your wallet? How is it protected?

Our developers pay special attention to security, monitor vulnerabilities that appear in the world of cryptocurrency and analyze the platform code to prevent any threats.
legendary
What is PoU? Came across this term at your blog but don't get it..

You can read about PoU in our whitepapper on 17 page - https://tsrpay.com/docs/whitepaper.pdf
legendary
Will you launch the product the dates that are planned to if you don't reach the hard cap?

Oh sure. We have already reach the soft cap? and therefore we have everything to keep the road map.
legendary
Telegram is blocked in Iran and Russia if I'm not mistaken. And it supports the use of proxy for people in those countries continue using telegram. Will TransCrypt work in countries that had banned telegram as TSR app is based on telegram api?

According to the beta-test application is working in Russia. We are not just limited to the Telegram messenger. In the future, we plan to integrate other popular messengers.
legendary
What is the minimum contribution amount?

Minimum amount: 200 TSR
legendary
Does the company plan to redeem tokens?
Only at the request of users.
As part of this plan, 20% of all funds collected will be reserved in a special fund, which will be created in the form of a diversified portfolio of the main cryptocurrencies. The smart contract of the reserve fund will also receive 10% of the net income of TransCrypt in cryptocurrencies every quarter. After 12 months, the TransCrypt reserve fund will be unblocked and TSR holders will have the option to exchange them for a proportional part of the reserve fund in cryptocurrencies. The TSRs redeemed in this way will be destroyed by the smart contract.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Why do you think you TransCrypt will be successful?
legendary
Are there any restrictions for purchasing your tokens? Citizens of which countries are restricted to participate in your ICO?

Please make your own due diligence regarding this matter, legislation framework changes very quickly.
TSR tokens are not offered and are not distributed, and can also not be re-sold or otherwise transferred by their owners to citizens, individuals, or business that have their habitual residence, location, or place of registration in a country or in a territory where transactions with digital tokens are forbidden or in any way restricted by the laws or regulations in force.
Activity: 125
Are all tokens already issued? Or just necessary amount for pre sale?
Do you consider telegram open network platform your competitor?
Activity: 104
As I understood your app is not anonymous as you will ask to pass KYC when you add fiat currencies, am I right?
Activity: 79
How your project has been regulated?
legendary
Can I purchase from exchange?

We recommend to use wallets which support ERC20 format.
 Remember that the exchange wallets are not recommended!
legendary
Where can I see how much money has been raised?

You can see this on our website - https://tsrpay.com
Activity: 112
Is it possible to steal money from your wallet? How is it protected?
Activity: 83
What is PoU? Came across this term at your blog but don't get it..
Will you launch the product the dates that are planned to if you don't reach the hard cap?
Activity: 114
Telegram is blocked in Iran and Russia if I'm not mistaken. And it supports the use of proxy for people in those countries continue using telegram. Will TransCrypt work in countries that had banned telegram as TSR app is based on telegram api?
What is the minimum contribution amount?
Pages:
Jump to: