Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Private Token Sale] TRANSCRYPT - page 6. (Read 8760 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

Survey: What is most important for you in ICO?

Investors carefully analyze the ICO before investing. Someone draws
their attention to the team, another one - to the idea.
We would like to know from you, which block in the ICO has the
highest priority for you and why?

We offer for example a few blocks, but you can finish your own
if they are not on the list.
• idea
• mission
• product
• team
• site
• design
• bounty
• bonuses
• referral program

At the same moment our multicurrency TransCrypt wallet was released
in an open public beta-test! You can download our application
via a direct link on Google Play -

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.transcrypt.armadillo

https://tsrpay.com/

#blockchain #ethereum #presale #preico #bitcoin #cryptocurrency #transcrypt #tsrpay #ico
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Do you have a referral program? What will I get if I attract investors?
Activity: 84
How much have you collected so far?
Activity: 140
what do you do to make your project popular?
legendary
What's the price per token and its funcionality? Will it need to pass KYC before contributing in the tokensale?

Price per token is 0.001 ETH
Functionality:
TSR tokens are intended to be used by their holders exclusively with the stated goal and functions within the boundaries of the TransCrypt ecosystem. The number of said functions may increase with time, including, for example, by adding new services and improvements that would be available in exchange for TSR tokens. TSR tokens are intended for experts in digital cryptographic tokens and blockchain-based software.
The creation of TSR tokens is necessitated by the need to develop computing capacity within the TransCrypt ecosystem, in particular for carrying out instant transactions, and also for light and mobile wallets and third party apps.

Yes, you have to complete the KYC procedure before contributing in our tokensale  Wink
Activity: 152
What's the price per token and its funcionality? Will it need to pass KYC before contributing in the tokensale?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
How are u going to be profitable? I mean u are not the charity project right so how are u going to generate the profit for founders?

I can suppose that fees is the revenue here. But if so then project could be profitable only when project faces mass adoption
legendary
How are u going to be profitable? I mean u are not the charity project right so how are u going to generate the profit for founders?

Transfers within the network, will be free of charge, but some services will involve commission charges. The following are the ecosystem’s sources of revenue:

• fees from exchanges and other financial services for market making;
• commission from conversion transactions;
• commission for the purchase and sale of digital assets transactions;
• commission from external P2P transfers;
• commission from merchant acquiring;
• commission from Interchange;
• commission-based monetization from the creation and use of chat-bot platforms;
• commission for additional services.
Activity: 179
Merit: 2
legendary
What languages does your app support?

For now, English is the only language that is supported and you can be sure that we will add more languages  Cheesy
Activity: 70
Well, I have read your WP and I must admit it is one of the best WP I have ever read. But I didnt find the answer there what jurisdiction do u belong?

as far as I know Estonian one. it is very good choice from my point of view. Jurisdiction there is very loyal to crypto start ups.
Activity: 125
What languages does your app support?
legendary

The TransCrypt team provides an opportunity to buy tokens until June 4.

Dear users and investors of TransCrypt! We are happy to inform you that
you have the opportunity to purchase our tokens until June 4. Which of you,
who did not have time to buy tokens during pre-sale, will be able to do this
now with the condition of passing the KYC before purchasing.

At the same moment our multicurrency TransCrypt wallet was released
in an open public beta-test! You can download our application via a direct
 link on Google Play -
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.transcrypt.armadillo

https://tsrpay.com/

#blockchain #ethereum #presale #preico #bitcoin #cryptocurrency #transcrypt #tsrpay #ico
legendary
Well, I have read your WP and I must admit it is one of the best WP I have ever read. But I didnt find the answer there what jurisdiction do u belong?

Our Head office is based in Estonia and TransCrypt is the Ltd company. And office of software development in St. Petersburg.
We are the international team Cheesy
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
legendary
What difficulties might TransCrypt face in the future?

The biggest challenge lies in the industry itself. It's no secret that in the cryptoworld there are a lot of different kinds of dishonest people and projects, which, unfortunately, affect the reputation of the entire crypto environment. Therefore, we launched the campaign with the finished MVP - we want to show future customers immediately, what we are doing and how we can help them.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
Will you disclose collected funds number now or just as ICO starts?

We will publish the numbers immediately after processing all the data
TransCrypt gives you a cool opportunity to manage your assets with one touch. Comfortable. Secure. From anywhere
legendary
What problems does your project solve?

The cryptocurrency technologies available today are often too expensive and cumbersome. To solve each task, you need a separate product or an intermediary, which significantly complicates the process for the advanced user and makes it inaccessible to a wide audience.

For example, to send a friend cryptocurrency you will have to do all of the following:

Go to any of your preferred instant messengers, Telegram, for example, and agree with the recipient the amount and details of the transfer.
Request the address of the recipient's crypto wallet, copy it. You can not save it in Templates though, every time you transact, the wallet number is generated anew.
Be aware of getting struck by a virus that can copy the wallet address in the buffer and replace it with its own, attempting to swipe the money from the account.
Open the wallet app, log in. (you may have to memorize the location of the json file that holds the key or the security phrase);
Enter the wallet address.
Accept the commission charge of the node (sometimes as high as $50) or indicate the amount you are willing to pay for the transaction.
Click on "Submit" button. Return to the chat and inquire if the funds have arrived.
In most cases, you need to wait 2-12 hours until the transaction is confirmed in the blockchain.

Naturally, when it comes to switching between multiple screens when copying financial data, no one is immune from error. The funds sent incorrectly can not be returned.

The Solution

TransCrypt has developed a unique payment system that will make it possible to forget about the intricacies of handling cryptocurrency and will enable anyone who is familiar with the usual banking interfaces to send and receive crypto and national currency just as easily as it is to send and receive messages. Intuitive operations and screens, instant transfers and built-in conversion, unrestricted circulation of any amounts inside Tizer – all of it easily accessible upon TransCrypt app download.
Send the cryptocurrency in 3 steps:
Open any of your dialogs in the integrated messenger (all the contacts and history of correspondence pull up automatically during authorization).
In the chat window, click on "Send money".
Select the wallet, enter the amount, and click on "Send."
Done. The recipient sees the confirmation of the transaction right in the same chat.  Everything you need is accessible in one window.
legendary
Will you disclose collected funds number now or just as ICO starts?

We will publish the numbers immediately after processing all the data
legendary
What will you spend the collected funds?

R&D                                   51.12%
PR and marketing               16.43% 
Legal costs, including
consultant fees and
financial licenses                13.98%
IT infrastructure                 7.32% 
Financial center                  5.18%
General running costs         0.97%
Unforeseen expenses          5.00%
Pages:
Jump to: