Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Private Token Sale] TRANSCRYPT - page 91. (Read 8779 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000
April 14, 2018, 05:01:15 PM
What cryptocurrencies will be available for transaction via your app?

These ones: Btc, eth, ripple, ltc  Cheesy

Is this the final list of currencies? Or there might be some addition?

There will be more  Cheesy
Activity: 79
Merit: 0
April 14, 2018, 04:50:47 PM
How​ ​much​ ​tokens​ ​participants​ ​of​ TSR ​system​ ​will​ ​receive?
Activity: 112
April 14, 2018, 04:48:07 PM
How long does the payment take? What are             
your​ ​fees​ ​and​ ​charges?
Activity: 83
April 14, 2018, 04:37:39 PM
If I would like to invest a large sum of money will I be entitled to any additional​ ​privilege​ ​like​ ​a​ ​right​ ​of​ ​vote?
Activity: 114
April 14, 2018, 04:33:57 PM
Is​ ​there​ ​a​ ​minimum​ ​or​ ​maximum​ ​amount​ ​of​ ​money​ ​I​ ​can​ ​invest?
Activity: 84
April 14, 2018, 04:19:59 PM

Is this the final list of currencies? Or there might be some addition?
legendary
April 14, 2018, 03:53:21 PM

April 14, 2018, 03:36:42 PM
legendary
April 14, 2018, 03:26:56 PM
Will you disclose how much money have been collected during presale?

We will disclose it, however, we can’t do it for the private sale  Wink

So you'll disclose it before ICO? Or you mean that you'll show money collected during crowd sale?

We will show th tracker of raising funds, so, you all guys will be able to see how much was collected  Cheesy

That's what I wanted to know) thank you!

You are welcome!
Feel free to ask any questions about our project! Cheesy
legendary
April 14, 2018, 03:26:09 PM
Don't you think some countries in which the status of the cryptocurrency is not determined can ultimately prohibit or restrict the work of the TransCrypt app?

W will do all necessary legal work in order to perform our tasks in all possible countries without violating any laws or rules of countries where cryptocurrency is prohibited  Cheesy
Activity: 104
April 14, 2018, 03:14:16 PM

So you'll disclose it before ICO? Or you mean that you'll show money collected during crowd sale?

We will show th tracker of raising funds, so, you all guys will be able to see how much was collected  Cheesy

That's what I wanted to know) thank you!
Activity: 125
April 14, 2018, 03:10:08 PM
Don't you think some countries in which the status of the cryptocurrency is not determined can ultimately prohibit or restrict the work of the TransCrypt app?
legendary
April 14, 2018, 03:00:58 PM

We will disclose it, however, we can’t do it for the private sale  Wink

We will show the tracker of raising funds, so, you all guys will be able to see how much was collected  Cheesy
April 14, 2018, 02:37:25 PM

legendary
April 14, 2018, 02:32:48 PM

legendary
April 14, 2018, 02:32:02 PM
Correct me if I wrong. Your main office in Switzerland but you're registered in other country?

We have a legal entity in Switzerland. The company for ICO is registered in Estonia. Also there will be an office in the US and everywhere wherever services will be provided  Smiley

If you want to cover the whole world you'll have to open office in every country) great plans! Wish you good luck as I really like your project)

Thank you for your greatest support!  Wink
April 14, 2018, 02:11:04 PM
April 14, 2018, 01:57:04 PM
Correct me if I wrong. Your main office in Switzerland but you're registered in other country?

We have a legal entity in Switzerland. The company for ICO is registered in Estonia. Also there will be an office in the US and everywhere wherever services will be provided  Smiley

If you want to cover the whole world you'll have to open office in every country) great plans! Wish you good luck as I really like your project)
legendary
April 14, 2018, 01:28:59 PM
What project this ICO is challenging?Just currious how big chances it has on the market, what are the competitors etc. The project is completly unique and there no competitors here!

The project is completly unique and there no competitors here!So no project would challenge this ICO and team has a great opportunity to occupy the market. Hope the will use this advantage cause such situation with no competitors would not be so long

Very true statement. It is only matter of time when direct competitors will appear. Hope till then project would dominate the market and make the rules on it

Not enough time for that. Imho. Market domination is a thing that possible only in a few years

In a few years, we can cover the whole world!  Cheesy
legendary
April 14, 2018, 01:27:28 PM
What project this ICO is challenging?Just currious how big chances it has on the market, what are the competitors etc. The project is completly unique and there no competitors here!

The project is completly unique and there no competitors here!So no project would challenge this ICO and team has a great opportunity to occupy the market. Hope the will use this advantage cause such situation with no competitors would not be so long

Very true statement. It is only matter of time when direct competitors will appear. Hope till then project would dominate the market and make the rules on it

By that time, we will be the best ones in our market  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: