Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 26. (Read 127370 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 6

The Champion of Privacy coins...
Voted Número Uno on CoinDeal #1 PRiVCY!

Long Live the PRiV!

Congratulations to privcy community. Even coindeal admin gave kudos for emerging victoriously

Check our discord for the Coindeal-giveaway to celebrate our new listing! With BTC, ETH, DASH, CRD and USDT pairs  Cool
Activity: 207
Merit: 1

Long Live the PRiV!

Congratulations to privcy community. Even coindeal admin gave kudos for emerging victoriously
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
We have great news and great advantages for PRiVCY before airdrop ends being listed on great crypto currency exchanges. Hope this could be also the beginning of the PRiV on its rising moment. The community and PRiVCY Teams did everything they could in supporting PRiV get listed in as many exchanges as it could come out. So the next thing happen is how we keep our PRiV to make it become worth expensive and marketable. By selling it higher value not just dumping it on sale option. Those early dumpers did not realize that they are not helping the coin. Thinking of themselves and continuing receiving free drop. If you want to help our coin you must be the one to know whats best for the coin to keep its worth value on the market. Now free airdrop almost end I am hoping we are still one great community and great Teams supporting our PRiV.
Activity: 128

Long Live the PRiV!

Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
Congratulations for wining the coindeal voting . This is really good to get on a good exchange. Keep up
... Oh,  yes. I have confirmed it.  Congratulation to the entire community.
Nice all member of this thread because we got number 1, but hopefully by the end this year that price will change.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Congrats everyone! We are now listed in the first integrated cryptocurrency exchange in the world!

https://i.postimg.cc/JhW2MmyJ/cryptaldash.jpg

Another great opportunity to increase the coins liquidity! Well done community.

I can't wait for CoinDeal now, it's going to be awesome.
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
Congrats everyone! We are now listed in the first integrated cryptocurrency exchange in the world!

This one was in the pipeline already but its nice to see the listing is effectuated now. Congrats community!  Grin
Activity: 645
Merit: 253

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Attention everyone, I read that Crex24 Exchange is resyncing their Priv exchange Wallet, I would advise not to carry out any deposits or withdrawals atleast until this resyncing is completed.
Activity: 420
Congratulations for wining the coindeal voting . This is really good to get on a good exchange. Keep up

This shows we really have a strong dedicated community who endeavoured to vote tirelessly to see Priv winning the vote to be listed on Coindeal
Activity: 214
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
... Oh,  yes. I have confirmed it.  Congratulation to the entire community.
Activity: 149
Activity: 215
Merit: 5
Helios - Parallel blockchain + smart contracts
Hello!

A few more days left, I can't believe how fast these past 20 weeks went. I remember thinking by this time Alt season might come, well I was wrong about that and I guess thats a good thing as it's provided me more time to accumulate. I hope you've all been doing the same. Look forward to seeing you all in the winners circle!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
last airdrop already  Cry Cry Cry  .I miss two airdrops o weel still in the 25k clubs so i am happy
Activity: 232
Merit: 13
PRiVCY -Mod
any mandatory retweets yet for this week?

Yes, two already, you can find the link to the tweets in discord #rules channel. Good luck  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004
Activity: 341
any mandatory retweets yet for this week?
Activity: 154
Merit: 14
wow, airdrop 20 is almost near to end, thank you admin for the 20 weeks of airdrop i will continue to support this project..
Finally is near the end of airdrop of this project, so we still need support until the airdrop is finished.

evan after, the aftermatch is more important

if we will see lot of real hodlers, we can expect a good spike, if not, we know the answer...
Activity: 224
I happy to part this Bitcoin Forum
wow, airdrop 20 is almost near to end, thank you admin for the 20 weeks of airdrop i will continue to support this project..
Finally is near the end of airdrop of this project, so we still need support until the airdrop is finished.
Pages:
Jump to: