Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]⚡⚡🔐[PRiVCY]🔐⚡⚡[20th Airdrop - Starts 20th October]✅[PoW/POS]✅ - page 21. (Read 127370 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
The volume is still too small. It should be listed on some bigger exchanges, and at the same time increase the channels of publicity. At present, privcycoin is only known in the forum, and almost no one else knows what privcycoin is.
If it is better to be able listed on cryptopia or kucoin, the crex24 exchange is unfamiliar to many crypto players.

Privcy is  the next cryptocurrency to be listed on Coindeal. And everyone is waiting for this. Big exchanges cost big money. Does the team have such money? I agree, the channels of publicity are necessary, but now there is a lot of competition even among anonymous coins.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
What are the team's plans for the future associated with this project today? Does it make sense to invest in your coin? Why?
Of course they have some future plans, I think they are on the right track.
I am a supporter of this project and I believe that this coin have lots of potential and be more attractive in the future because of its private and fast transaction thru its own blockchain and surely after they listed in coindeal price goes up hope devs of this project will have more marketing.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
What are the team's plans for the future associated with this project today? Does it make sense to invest in your coin? Why?
Activity: 126
Merit: 15
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
The volume is still too small. It should be listed on some bigger exchanges, and at the same time increase the channels of publicity. At present, privcycoin is only known in the forum, and almost no one else knows what privcycoin is.
If it is better to be able listed on cryptopia or kucoin, the crex24 exchange is unfamiliar to many crypto players.
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I don't join the airdrop of PRiVCY, but this project has very long-lasting airdrops, which lasted for months.

ongoing for another 12 months for holders

Yes. But you have to hold at least 10k Privcy coins for participants in mini-AD. And join privcy forum.

From rules:
* Every member who received one or more ADs and with 10K badge or higher will automatically qualify as a PRiVCY Loyalty Supporter.
* Cutoff for balances is at last day of the month, Airdrop is on the first day of the new month.

* Make sure you have your walletaddress also in your forum profile in the wallet field.

uuu
good reminder, for the wallet address :-)
thank you very much!
You are welcome. More information you can read on Discord channel or Privcy forum. They are more active and have more community member online.

The Discord channel of the project seems dry these days, alot of the activities are exhausted as alot of the members also left after AD20. Even the loyalty support Airdrop would be worthless in a couple of months because Priv coin has bottomed out.
Since the discord channel is no more a requirement, its bound to happen. We just hope coindeal listing will make a difference.
Yes, the discord channel is so quiet. Even with the current announcement of buying bounty
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
I don't join the airdrop of PRiVCY, but this project has very long-lasting airdrops, which lasted for months.

Yes. But you have to hold at least 10k Privcy coins for participants in mini-AD. And join privcy forum.

From rules:
* Every member who received one or more ADs and with 10K badge or higher will automatically qualify as a PRiVCY Loyalty Supporter.
* Cutoff for balances is at last day of the month, Airdrop is on the first day of the new month.

* Make sure you have your walletaddress also in your forum profile in the wallet field.

uuu
thank you very much!
You are welcome. More information you can read on Discord channel or Privcy forum. They are more active and have more community member online.

The Discord channel of the project seems dry these days, alot of the activities are exhausted as alot of the members also left after AD20. Even the loyalty support Airdrop would be worthless in a couple of months because Priv coin has bottomed out.
Since the discord channel is no more a requirement, its bound to happen. We just hope coindeal listing will make a difference.
Activity: 362
Merit: 7
I am still hoping for the team to be more aggressive and active with the developments specially with the new listing. I think they move slow now just only waiting for the coindeal listing.

I think the team is disappeared and now they develop a new project to get your money. There is no future here.

It seems more to me like Privcy has lost its glory days, too many giveaways and bounties has increased the coin in circulation, causing it to die a gradual death making Priv coin beginning to look worthless

While this thread isn't as busy as it was during the airdrop, the buy orders at CREX24 have been steadily increasing and the price is on a slow but steady rise too, so I think the future of PRiV actually looks pretty good.

Things will likely get even more interesting once it's listed on coindeal in the next week or 2 Smiley
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
It is indeed a great week for PRiVCY. Getting listed in two different exchanges in a week that's wonderful. I sincerely appreciate the team and everyone who has made this possible.
Activity: 123
I am still hoping for the team to be more aggressive and active with the developments specially with the new listing. I think they move slow now just only waiting for the coindeal listing.

I think the team is disappeared and now they develop a new project to get your money. There is no future here.
I understand what you are trying to say but they can't just carry your money like that. Now that the price seems up due to the competition, its helps some community nembers.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100

From rules:

uuu
thank you very much!
If I may ask, is there an active Airdrop still going on? If yes, can one still part-take in it? How long will it last?

Check in the discord channel and see if you qualify for the Loyalty support program scheduled to run for many months and specifically for coin Hodlers.

From rules:

uuu
thank you very much!

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

From rules:

uuu
thank you very much!
If I may ask, is there an active Airdrop still going on? If yes, can one still part-take in it? How long will it last?

It seems more to me like Privcy has lost its glory days, too many giveaways and bounties has increased the coin in circulation, causing it to die a gradual death making Priv coin beginning to look worthless
Activity: 188

From rules:

uuu
thank you very much!
Activity: 154
Merit: 14

From rules:

uuu
thank you very much!
Activity: 448
Merit: 102

Activity: 233
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
The AD ended and there is no interesting in the coin already. The thread is dead, the price is falling down.

blah blah blah. heard it all before. on every single coin out there. then along comes features and investors like what they see and get onboard. the same will happen here. mixer is coming soon. did you see the road map??

Roadmap? Are you serious? What fate does a coin have which has nearly 100% premine, 1 garbage exchange and 0.2BTC volume every day? Who will buy it pumping?
more exchanges is coming soon. We hope it will pump after
Activity: 188

From rules:

legendary
Activity: 1927
Merit: 1004

Pages:
Jump to: