Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 127. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Guys bear with me, I have been really sick, I was in hospital, and stuck in bed.  Probably won't be back to speed until Monday or Tuesday.  Serious influenza a.

The mining issue can be dealt with.  Really need to get core development of new wallet platform done and then all the other pieces will fall in place around it and we'll do a push.  I have idea but I am sit on it for right now.  Prices on un-china markets are pretty unreliable because the volume is just too low, its just too volatile.

Doing this from bed not workin gto good so...for now, just be patient thank you :-)  You know this quiet time is good opportunity to finish all that graphics work you guys have been talking about Wink

Get well! you are best man! Wink
let the impatient dump their prt for cheap, ill buy :p
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Guys bear with me, I have been really sick, I was in hospital, and stuck in bed.  Probably won't be back to speed until Monday or Tuesday.  Serious influenza a.

The mining issue can be dealt with.  Really need to get core development of new wallet platform done and then all the other pieces will fall in place around it and we'll do a push.  I have idea but I am sit on it for right now.  Prices on un-china markets are pretty unreliable because the volume is just too low, its just too volatile.

Doing this from bed not workin gto good so...for now, just be patient thank you :-)  You know this quiet time is good opportunity to finish all that graphics work you guys have been talking about Wink

Get well! you are best man! Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 510
Since the thread seems to be moving a bit, I suggest everyone to join https://altsino.com/ and gamble a bit with your PRT Smiley

It is enough of a gamble just mining them!
Activity: 14
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Since the thread seems to be moving a bit, I suggest everyone to join https://altsino.com/ and gamble a bit with your PRT Smiley
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Does anyone see this coin re-gaining any value?

I sold 5000 PRT for 0.5 LTC about 2 weeks ago.
Now 5000 PRT is worth about 0.26 PRT, almost half its value 2 weeks ago.

Trying to decide if I could sell the 40k PRT I have now, or hold on to them and see if they go back up in value at all.

I will only sell mg particles by $1.00 each.. This coin is on its infancy wait and see..

Its really rare to see a good community and active development team behind..

This coin will stop going down when people stop selling for such low prices.

Activity: 224
Just to be clear, I would love to see Particle succeed.   I've even set up my 13 year old mining it so he can get a little experience with that.   I'm just concerned about what I've been seeing with the mining.    The difficulty is often dipping below 1000 and tends to oscillate many times a day.   Seeing how fast blocks are being burned through (over 5000 a day) also raises a lot of concerns about the coin.  Maybe I'm missing the whole point and the coin is supposed burn out quickly.   

So the question is, how is my 13 year old ever going to see any benefit from mining Particle?   (Other than it was something to try.)

Difficulty was just at 680, lowest I've seen so far.   We are still at 180 coins per block for maybe two more days.   

Good time to mine it!
Just to be clear, I would love to see Particle succeed.   I've even set up my 13 year old mining it so he can get a little experience with that.   I'm just concerned about what I've been seeing with the mining.    The difficulty is often dipping below 1000 and tends to oscillate many times a day.   Seeing how fast blocks are being burned through (over 5000 a day) also raises a lot of concerns about the coin.  Maybe I'm missing the whole point and the coin is supposed burn out quickly.   

So the question is, how is my 13 year old ever going to see any benefit from mining Particle?   (Other than it was something to try.)

Difficulty was just at 680, lowest I've seen so far.   We are still at 180 coins per block for maybe two more days.   
Activity: 196
祝月月舒同志早日康复!
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
moonmoon will came on fullmoon day
Smiley
Activity: 10
Moonmoon, good wealth to you, recover asap

Hm, China markets, you say... What happened there for last few days?

Also, as I understand, coinmarket.io removed particle and in China new year party continues, so trades is so low.

What you think, guys?
Activity: 46
Get Well soon moonmoon.  There are some nasty influenza strains out there this year.

Yes get well!
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
Get Well soon moonmoon.  There are some nasty influenza strains out there this year.
Jump to: