Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 150. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Now, that I got your attention, I need to inform you, guys, that I've spent all evening and made this wallet mockup:

http://coindrain.com/prt/mockup/

And then I've made a post about it here (it's pretty long, but I posted my reasons for the changes I made)

http://forum.bitparticle.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=259

Post feedback, comments, ideas, hate. I'm going to rest for a couple of minutes now Smiley

That was pretty harsh, but kind of reasonable. Altcoin section is like slums with high crime rates, beggars and prostitutes in the eyes of the bitcoin crowd of this forum.
I understand absolutely... 'cause I'm one of the beggars:

P L E A S E  Cry => PaXJ74wUwieuRqfQi2yR1Ue5fdqejkcx7N

Wink Cheesy Grin

You're still young - go and find yourself a mining pool to work in! Shiush!
Activity: 56
Merit: 0

That was pretty harsh, but kind of reasonable. Altcoin section is like slums with high crime rates, beggars and prostitutes in the eyes of the bitcoin crowd of this forum.
I understand absolutely... 'cause I'm one of the beggars:

P L E A S E  Cry => PaXJ74wUwieuRqfQi2yR1Ue5fdqejkcx7N

Wink Cheesy Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I'm not sorry that the giveaways are gone. All it means is that the crapcoins can't bribe people with their heavily premined garbage which lets the devs dump their coins and abandon their wreck of a coin.

This means good coins like particle will rise above the noise.

Activity: 134
Do we know whats going on with mine-pool.net?

Seems like the whole site has gone down since last night? Glad i had a backup server setup to another pool:)

Also, do we have a site up that shows PRT's total hash rate?
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I have an idea for a wallet - export to excel (or something) button for pages with lists (like for example Transaction History). I know I would use it, but maybe someone else finds this useful.

Also, try to make a system for rewarding ideas that will be implemented. That will make people think and come up with many (mostly useless ideas) of which you can choose and implement the good ones. I've seen that system really work in few companies I've worked.

I have seen those systems work as well. Thanks  Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I have an idea for a wallet - export to excel (or something) button for pages with lists (like for example Transaction History). I know I would use it, but maybe someone else finds this useful.

Also, try to make a system for rewarding ideas that will be implemented. That will make people think and come up with many (mostly useless ideas) of which you can choose and implement the good ones. I've seen that system really work in few companies I've worked.
Hey peoples I need some help.

I need some ideas for promoting Particle.

Over the next couple of days I can attack head on any ideas that are
posted.  

eg.  any blogs I can post to.  Any Youtube channels.  etc etc..

no idea is too silly.  Every opinion is valid ( but not necessarily right/wrong )

Please do PM me if you prefer

Smiley

I'm always coming up with ideas, so I don't mind doing a bit of brainstorming. Let me have a think and see if I can come up with something creative.

Thanks Nullu  Cheesy
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

posted.  

no idea is too silly.  Every opinion is valid ( but not necessarily right/wrong )

Smiley

I'm always coming up with ideas, so I don't mind doing a bit of brainstorming. Let me have a think and see if I can come up with something creative.

posted.  

Smiley

Hey EpStROM, Abe is down.  

Ups, I'm looking into it now

Update: It's working now  Smiley

Yes.  nice and fast  Grin
Activity: 392

Ups, I'm looking into it now

Update: It's working now  Smiley
Activity: 392
Cryptsy Coin Poll

No Particle in the poll

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=309704.420

Guess we can post in the thread?

This poll. This FUCKING poll. God dammit, it's okay for Particle not be included yet, but seriously, what the hell is wrong with Cryptsy. What kind of set of coins is that.

I bet the developers of this coins paid a lot from their pre-mined coins to Cryptsy staff...
i don't get it.

why clone bitcoin to improve its wallet and not just make a better bitcoin wallet? only to get rich? there is no other plausible explanation for this.

Your way of reasoning is beyond my understanding... Doesn't cloning bitcoin wallet and improving it results in... wait for it... waaaait... a better bitcoin wallet?
Cryptsy Coin Poll

No Particle in the poll

This poll. This FUCKING poll. God dammit, it's okay for Particle not be included yet, but seriously, what the hell is wrong with Cryptsy. What kind of set of coins is that.
Activity: 586
Merit: 501
i don't get it.

why clone bitcoin to improve its wallet and not just make a better bitcoin wallet? only to get rich? there is no other plausible explanation for this.

Cryptsy Coin Poll

No Particle in the poll

Jump to: