Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 162. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I bought up what I could.

Now sitting on a respectable 175k, and sit I shall until it's 50% the value of Quark.  Smiley

Only 50%.... Smiley

Someone wants to invest $5901 in Particle....

Really? That's a lot of money. When I say I'm investing in Particle, what I'm really investing in is the Dev. I think Particle is really under the radar for a coin with such development behind it.

I can't see prices staying this low for long.

Maybe someone is buying before a major cryptocurrency advocate blogs about Particle.

And I must disclose that I have NO prior knowledge about any such event.  But it just seems inevitable..

I can't see how it can stay so cheap for so long with the development going into the coin. I think people are so blind sighted by the next new shiny coin that they forget coins with longevity are the ones that have serious development.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Greeting from PRT Chinese team.
Now we are planning to do more marketing,including the new wallet,and platform,is there some exactly alpha/beta version release schedule? Grin
Regards.

Greetings,

moonmoon (Dev) will be creating a wiki page at www.bitparticle.com soon.  Dev is ensuring feature parity with the legacy qt wallet first.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Greeting from PRT Chinese team.
Now we are planning to do more marketing,including the new wallet,and platform,is there some exactly alpha/beta version release schedule? Grin
Regards.

Now sitting on a respectable 175k, and sit I shall until it's 50% the value of Quark.  Smiley

Only 50%.... Smiley

Really? That's a lot of money. When I say I'm investing in Particle, what I'm really investing in is the Dev. I think Particle is really under the radar for a coin with such development behind it.

Maybe someone is buying before a major cryptocurrency advocate blogs about Particle.

And I must disclose that I have NO prior knowledge about any such event.  But it just seems inevitable..
Activity: 392
Buy while you can  Grin

I only regret not mining more than I did at start

Only 50%.... Smiley

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Now sitting on a respectable 175k, and sit I shall until it's 50% the value of Quark.  Smiley

Only 50%.... Smiley

Of course they want.. It's one of the few good investments atm.
Why are you placing bids high? Let it drop some more. Get rid of the few dumpers, then get back in.

There's a ~7 btc sell wall @ 270. So placing bids @ 275 should be ok.

Now sitting on a respectable 175k, and sit I shall until it's 50% the value of Quark.  Smiley

Only 50%.... Smiley

It's not me.  I would love to know who this rightly confident person is...

Activity: 658
why does particle only on coinedup?
It's very new. We highly suspect that it should be added to cryptsy soon. (Pretty much highest vote count on the cryptsy request threads and also known not the be a "shitcoin")
Activity: 40
why does particle only on coinedup?
Damn, I'm too late. :/ ..
at least it's still damn cheap compared to potential value. That's the comforting part.
Activity: 238
I remember selling 50k ltc when it reached .70$. Not making that mistake again.

wow man... that would have been a million...   Cry
you shouldn't have said that...
its ok, sold about30k when it peaked at 5.9$ the first time Tongue haha

Daaaamn. That's all I can say... Smiley

its ok, sold about30k when it peaked at 5.9$ the first time Tongue haha
Activity: 56

Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I like the 60 PRT sells walls at 285 and 275...yeah those would intimidate me sell to below 275 lol.

yea, make very much fear on us looool
Well there is no reason for this coin to have a market cap below 50million (relatively abstract value pulled from comparing coins on coinmarketcap). So anything around this price i am not interested in selling. So surely when it dips a little i just have that urge to buy to double my btc when jt recovers (too bad i missed my chance here).

Other than tnat, im in the same boat as snotty. I remember selling 50k ltc when it reached .70$. Not making that mistake again.
Activity: 56
just now:
0.00250 mBtc => 0.00374 mBtc
Jump to: