Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 209. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
If you haven't posted and voted yet you can do it here:

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/62022/page/12

Go go go everyone  Grin
Activity: 338
Merit: 250
wts 100k particle. PM me with best offer.
Activity: 266
Moonmoon, thanks for replying to this!

I think this would be a very important thing to clarify and, if possible, find a solution to very soon to avoid a drastic drop in interest for Particles.

Furthermore, any news on any exchange or updates concerning the marketing of the coin?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Sooooo........everyone is ignoring the fact that this coin will be fully mined by Feb?  No dev around to address this?  Welp, into the trash heap of shitcoins it goes.

seriously? ugh, I was just getting interested in this coin (yes, i know i'm late) since it's like quark. But all/so many of the coins being mined so early is what has turned me off to quark. It's a shame to see the same thing with this coin.

How come you come to that conclusion?

I made calculations myself and sicne there will be a total of a billion coins, this is impossible...

Will dev please comment on this?

We adjust.

Quote from: moonmoon
We are aware and on top issue, there will be update to solve this weekend so protect our miner and make more time for market develop.  So stay in tune!
Activity: 266
Sooooo........everyone is ignoring the fact that this coin will be fully mined by Feb?  No dev around to address this?  Welp, into the trash heap of shitcoins it goes.

seriously? ugh, I was just getting interested in this coin (yes, i know i'm late) since it's like quark. But all/so many of the coins being mined so early is what has turned me off to quark. It's a shame to see the same thing with this coin.

How come you come to that conclusion?

I made calculations myself and sicne there will be a total of a billion coins, this is impossible...

Will dev please comment on this?
Activity: 308
So is this coin going anywhere?  I'd like to have something to throw my CPUs at since they're shit for scrypt mining.
Activity: 25
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
Thought I'd expand upon moonmooncoin's screenshot he/she submitted.

Maybe this could be the future of particle, or version two perhaps.

http://i.imgur.com/A43Di5a.png

If you like it and you're feeling generous this my motivation address to do more work. ^^
PeU3sFpVXKv3ywoLPt72nM7uwLiEQcBurc
This is amazement.  Can you make Android format mockup?

We are aware and on top issue, there will be update to solve this weekend so protect our miner and make more time for market develop.  So stay in tune!

Wallet is desktop version.  Xamarin Studio is Windows monodevelop, can no download monodevelop for windows it is corrupt of open source to sell of them (wellll, you build it if you want).  But it make easier make mobile wallet and ecosystem in future too.

Wallet v1 is get ported bitcoin protocol up and run with Particle.  It is fresh ports purity of C#.

Wallet v2 is make pluggable/extension so user can make and add add-on like Firefox, Chrome, etc.  Then you can make customization of dashboard, screens, menus, etc. by override.

It will open big opportunity and attract many corporation developer who come home and can hobby code.

Then we want explosion apps 2014!  Stay in tune this weekend update announce!

wow thats great moonmoon, got high hopes with particle. Smiley
Activity: 168

If you like it and you're feeling generous this my motivation address to do more work. ^^
This is amazement.  Can you make Android format mockup?

Wallet is desktop version.  Xamarin Studio is Windows monodevelop, can no download monodevelop for windows it is corrupt of open source to sell of them (wellll, you build it if you want).  But it make easier make mobile wallet and ecosystem in future too.

Wallet v1 is get ported bitcoin protocol up and run with Particle.  It is fresh ports purity of C#.

Wallet v2 is make pluggable/extension so user can make and add add-on like Firefox, Chrome, etc.  Then you can make customization of dashboard, screens, menus, etc. by override.

It will open big opportunity and attract many corporation developer who come home and can hobby code.

Then we want explosion apps 2014!  Stay in tune this weekend update announce!
Activity: 24
WTS 100K particle for 0.08BTC

I can start first with small amount to rep users.
Activity: 24
good coin

cryptsy just like this style
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003
May be, will Particle transform to the next generation currency like Nxt? Premining done. New client is needed.
OP, you have great opportunity to make this.
Activity: 195

realy cool
Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Block Rewards:
0-10,000 Blocks 50,000 coins
10,001-12,500 Blocks 25,000 coins
12,501-15,000 Blocks 12,500 coins
15,001-17,500 Blocks 6,250 coins
17,501-20,000 Blocks 3,125 coins
20,000+ Blocks 1,563 coins

The coin will always have 1,563 coin per block once past block 20,000 so a few coins will always be left to mine.
Activity: 26

Activity: 462
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
200k particles for sale.
0.2 btc.
Please let me know your offers.
Thanks
Activity: 42
on a properly tweaked system, using an gcc and assembler optimized miner (like uncle-bob sources) on linux I get about:

- 850 KHs on a i7 2600K           (two years old desktop)
 - 720 KHs on a Xeon E5-2407   (like the cheapest xeon on the market)
 - 440 KHs on a i7 920               (old first generation i7)
 - 280 KHs on a i5-3210M          (default macbook trash cpu)

... i would die for having one of the new  Xeon 12 cores... they should do some megahashes Cheesy
Jump to: