Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 32. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Moonmoon told us: Everybody hold your ParticleCoin Grin
Moonmoon is a socailly inadequate dev-tard. Even if this coin is not a scam and he is a genius developer, his incompetency will kill the coin (looks dead already). Its been almost half a year of empty promises with no implementation of anything...just words in air. Why would I vote for it to go on mintpal, it's just going to spike a little bit then go down again, when they see dev has no idea how to run a business and communicate with his investors. I'm acknowledging my losses.
hey buddy, just dump your PRT and go away or it will do harm to your health.
Hey buddy you lose 10btc on your investment when you trusted a dev that fucked you over and see how you feel. I've paid more than enough to stick around and get amusement from this circus. I realize youre trying to protect your investment, it's only natural.
do you have confirmed that moon is a liar? did you do anything for PRT or just blame here? if you have not dumped your PRT, maybe try to get some ideas to promote PRT is better than just blame the dev. don't you think so buddy? why we should vote for PRT to go on mintpal? because we want the price to rise, because we have PRT, that's why we should do this, i know maybe you lost a lot of money, it's really a pity if you have dumped it, the price is too cheap right now, but if everybody just sit and wait for other people work, maybe this coin will be only seconds away from death.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Moonmoon is a socailly inadequate dev-tard. Even if this coin is not a scam and he is a genius developer, his incompetency will kill the coin (looks dead already). Its been almost half a year of empty promises with no implementation of anything...just words in air. Why would I vote for it to go on mintpal, it's just going to spike a little bit then go down again, when they see dev has no idea how to run a business and communicate with his investors. I'm acknowledging my losses.
Hey buddy you lose 10btc on your investment when you trusted a dev that fucked you over and see how you feel. I've paid more than enough to stick around and get amusement from this circus. I realize youre trying to protect your investment, it's only natural.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Let us wish that shibe cloak and bank note are all only experimental articles of prtx.lol
Activity: 26
ParticleCoin was abandoned by Moonmoon. Sad
What's happening with CoinedUp? I can't withdraw PRT from it, even trying that with their crazy 5000 limit doesn't work. Have I missed something?

Also, 4 months ago I was writing that moonmoon needs to communicate better and it's sad to see that not much changed. So many people would've stayed with PRT otherwise... I'm still having some small hopes left, but mostly ignoring all crypto stuff and working on my own projects, where, if I fail, I can only blame myself.
Lone time no see Snotty Grin

I think moonmoon never give up, he is just coding

I want to believe that. He seems to be a super smart & great developer (maybe a bit too ambitious), but coin & community needs more...

So, as I understand plan is to switch PRT to PRT X? I need to get my PRT from damn coinedup, why is there that 5000 limit...
fuck coinedup, many coins will die because of it's fucking shit rules.
Activity: 238
What's happening with CoinedUp? I can't withdraw PRT from it, even trying that with their crazy 5000 limit doesn't work. Have I missed something?

Also, 4 months ago I was writing that moonmoon needs to communicate better and it's sad to see that not much changed. So many people would've stayed with PRT otherwise... I'm still having some small hopes left, but mostly ignoring all crypto stuff and working on my own projects, where, if I fail, I can only blame myself.

I want to believe that. He seems to be a super smart & great developer (maybe a bit too ambitious), but coin & community needs more...

So, as I understand plan is to switch PRT to PRT X? I need to get my PRT from damn coinedup, why is there that 5000 limit...
Bank Note is the new branding and evolution of DojeCoin, created as community takeover by Team Yasuki to move away from controversial doggie brand and take coin to higher level of existence.

You are a good man.do not leave prt.

Well, I missed a window to do that, when price went up. I hoped that it's finally started moving up... Anyway, I also do have NOBL and DGB, which are very low too (to compare with the prices when I bought them), but one difference from PRT - devs/owners are constantly communicating (which was the main reason I bought some of those coins in the first place).
Activity: 27

You are a good man.do not leave prt.
if we can hit on mintpal, the price will go better even without moon's effort. why you guys not vote for PRT? let's vote together, and buy sometickets
https://www.mintpal.com/voting
this is the best way to promote PRT, don't you think so?
Give some attention to bank note .they are may be to operate that coin.but i think BN success in nothing too. Smiley you are success in prt only after climbing one step.and you are dropping ? Times can not wait people and we hope you do some to prt quickly.

i had the same problem, i just kept trying and trying and it worked ike 1/4 times, rejected 3/4 times.

Activity: 27
Moonmoon said he would never give up to develop this coin, if you trust this, hold your coin, otherwise, sell them

I believe that we do something helpful for this coin is much better than curse here

PRTX maybe has some weakness, but I think it is still a good idea for PRT and would make it more perfect, I am waiting for it

Come on everybody~
dear moon:

We think there are a few things to consider:
     1.  75M for miners is a big problem,maybe miners can dump prtx to 30 santosi.becouse  almost of miners are hort-sighted.it is a Great damage for old players and prt market.
     2.  when  is prtx listed on big exchanges that is a big problem. prt hitted on bter.com and poloniex.com using a long time,and that consumed players a lot of Painstaking care.
     3.  changing prt to prtx now maybe lose some old loyal players of prt,prtx maybe not attract enough miners and new palyers.
     so,we give some advice to you:
     1.  make prt Direct into POS,1%-3% a year.that we have deeply a talk with the chinese biggest altcoin exchange.if you do it,they will list on it.
     2.  when hit on that exchange,you can make prt into prtx.and give out prtx After a period of time.
     3.  Stability is a priority.and prt need that exchange serious.
Here

why not vote for PRT on mintpal, the price will pump high even shit coins. call on everybody to vote and buy tickets
Activity: 175
I think the shibe and  cloak both are shitcoins.moon do the best to prt.its your honour!The person who named loq is a shit man.you would better to leave him.if he around with you.you can  success in nothing.

shibe and cloak are made by moon?
no
Pages:
Jump to: