Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 31. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
The price of PRT like B-52 is just under the radar,Please fashen your safebelt Grin
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
moonmoon,
I'm always support you ! fighting, fighting Wink

This is a very good coin, worthy of our support!
I am very optimistic about its prospects!
 Smiley
Activity: 76
I sold at 200, omg I was lucky Cheesy

Sell it at 200 prices, you are so lucky, I still have a lot of did not sell, can not find a good price to sell it!
 Smiley
Activity: 8
我屌你老母,尼玛隔篱丫,作者我屌你老母,有种而家发布,唔好佢阿妈拖拖拉拉少喺呢度冇厘大体,开发唔出嚟就躝,粒子币唔需要你呢种咗色,担你老母坡改。今日如果唔发布更新,听日出门口畀车好撞呀你

Stupid guy, you should stay at home and not go out,it's dangerous for u  Grin
傻逼,人剩一世,猪狗一刀,尼玛生你寿狗,傻猪仔,你今日就要畀车好撞
我屌你老母,尼玛隔篱丫,作者我屌你老母,有种而家发布,唔好佢阿妈拖拖拉拉少喺呢度冇厘大体,开发唔出嚟就躝,粒子币唔需要你呢种咗色,担你老母坡改。今日如果唔发布更新,听日出门口畀车好撞呀你

Stupid guy, you should stay at home and not go out,it's dangerous for u  Grin
Activity: 8
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Oh boy.  I have been heads down on some things, and look at the thread :-)

You guys have to realize that it is just me, a one man team behind this coin right now.  I am the brains and the dev, but I also need cash flow to live.  I was full time on crypto stuff for a bit, but its not panning out as well as I would have hoped, so I need to focus my time occasionally on making real money to pay for normal life things ;-)

No, I am not manic-depressive Cheesy  I am just busy, and lately I have been doing some paid services for others to generate some revenue.

At one point in time, we had a group of people focused on marketing/graphics/etc. but even then we were unable to really rally folks to contribute.  So, it falls on me to do, which is fine but as a result the time lines start to draw out.  That does not mean that it is abandoned, it simply means that you have one resource filling 5 or 6 roles.  We have this thread, as well as the particle forum, social media etc.  The community could take advantage of those resources to promote the coin, build services around it, build media and videos, roadmap the direction the community would like to see the coin go in, etc.

I have a few more big ideas for the "PRTX" (or whatever name we go with) PoS coin, a few things that nobody has thought of doing yet, but I am sitting on it because I have noticed a few other coins are trying to do a few things that we are planning to do (like retail PoS interfaces).  For me my long term goal would be to be able to earn fees on services around Particle, just like building up a portfolio of cash-flowing rental properties etc.  So my time horizon for building this stretches out over the course of a year, not short term news for pumps and hype.  So that is where I am at.  I have been heads down on some things, and I have been testing "new-coin" whether we go with ParticleX or some other branding.  Particle2?

What I will commit to is to try to do weekly updates in the way that the PeerCoin team does.
thank you !Tears of your fans are  running. Grin
赠送月亮4个字“精尽人亡”!大家为粒子精尽人亡吧。
Activity: 27
That's good to hear.
Can we get things moving by having a poll on the new name/current name.
Particle
ParticleX
Particle2
ParticleZ  

Then follow this with a poll for a new logo

or ParticleShare? (PRTS)
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
I knew moonnmooon would show himself, we believe, we loyal, and most importantly, we trust!  Cheesy  Grin  Kiss

I need to focus my time occasionally on making real money to pay for normal life things ;-)

I am just busy, and lately I have been doing some paid services for others to generate some revenue.

On a serious note though, have you considered talking to real-life investors about your vision - they might want to invest in it enough so you wouldn't have to worry about the next paycheck, and could concentrate fully on PRT?
Activity: 113

You guys have to realize that it is just me, a one man team behind this coin right now.  I am the brains and the dev, but I also need cash flow to live.  I was full time on crypto stuff for a bit, but its not panning out as well as I would have hoped, so I need to focus my time occasionally on making real money to pay for normal life things ;-)

No, I am not manic-depressive Cheesy  I am just busy, and lately I have been doing some paid services for others to generate some revenue.

At one point in time, we had a group of people focused on marketing/graphics/etc. but even then we were unable to really rally folks to contribute.  So, it falls on me to do, which is fine but as a result the time lines start to draw out.  That does not mean that it is abandoned, it simply means that you have one resource filling 5 or 6 roles.  We have this thread, as well as the particle forum, social media etc.  The community could take advantage of those resources to promote the coin, build services around it, build media and videos, roadmap the direction the community would like to see the coin go in, etc.

I have a few more big ideas for the "PRTX" (or whatever name we go with) PoS coin, a few things that nobody has thought of doing yet, but I am sitting on it because I have noticed a few other coins are trying to do a few things that we are planning to do (like retail PoS interfaces).  For me my long term goal would be to be able to earn fees on services around Particle, just like building up a portfolio of cash-flowing rental properties etc.  So my time horizon for building this stretches out over the course of a year, not short term news for pumps and hype.  So that is where I am at.  I have been heads down on some things, and I have been testing "new-coin" whether we go with ParticleX or some other branding.  Particle2?

What I will commit to is to try to do weekly updates in the way that the PeerCoin team does.
Thanks God, you are still here, moonmoon. A regular weekly update would be fine.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Oh boy.  I have been heads down on some things, and look at the thread :-)

You guys have to realize that it is just me, a one man team behind this coin right now.  I am the brains and the dev, but I also need cash flow to live.  I was full time on crypto stuff for a bit, but its not panning out as well as I would have hoped, so I need to focus my time occasionally on making real money to pay for normal life things ;-)

No, I am not manic-depressive Cheesy  I am just busy, and lately I have been doing some paid services for others to generate some revenue.

At one point in time, we had a group of people focused on marketing/graphics/etc. but even then we were unable to really rally folks to contribute.  So, it falls on me to do, which is fine but as a result the time lines start to draw out.  That does not mean that it is abandoned, it simply means that you have one resource filling 5 or 6 roles.  We have this thread, as well as the particle forum, social media etc.  The community could take advantage of those resources to promote the coin, build services around it, build media and videos, roadmap the direction the community would like to see the coin go in, etc.

I have a few more big ideas for the "PRTX" (or whatever name we go with) PoS coin, a few things that nobody has thought of doing yet, but I am sitting on it because I have noticed a few other coins are trying to do a few things that we are planning to do (like retail PoS interfaces).  For me my long term goal would be to be able to earn fees on services around Particle, just like building up a portfolio of cash-flowing rental properties etc.  So my time horizon for building this stretches out over the course of a year, not short term news for pumps and hype.  So that is where I am at.  I have been heads down on some things, and I have been testing "new-coin" whether we go with ParticleX or some other branding.  Particle2?

My apologies if I said anything offensive. What you need is a team of developers. You have good ideas but speed is critical since innovation in new coins is becoming common place.
Activity: 14

月亮你终于出来了,没让人失望。

好好干,我囤了500万的货,不涨到1000块一个以上,绝不卖。

以后我们会一直支持你,

一起让粒子融入我们的点滴生活,

我看好你,月亮!!!

thank you !Tears of your fans are  running. Grin

You guys have to realize that it is just me, a one man team behind this coin right now.  I am the brains and the dev, but I also need cash flow to live.  I was full time on crypto stuff for a bit, but its not panning out as well as I would have hoped, so I need to focus my time occasionally on making real money to pay for normal life things ;-)

No, I am not manic-depressive Cheesy  I am just busy, and lately I have been doing some paid services for others to generate some revenue.

At one point in time, we had a group of people focused on marketing/graphics/etc. but even then we were unable to really rally folks to contribute.  So, it falls on me to do, which is fine but as a result the time lines start to draw out.  That does not mean that it is abandoned, it simply means that you have one resource filling 5 or 6 roles.  We have this thread, as well as the particle forum, social media etc.  The community could take advantage of those resources to promote the coin, build services around it, build media and videos, roadmap the direction the community would like to see the coin go in, etc.

I have a few more big ideas for the "PRTX" (or whatever name we go with) PoS coin, a few things that nobody has thought of doing yet, but I am sitting on it because I have noticed a few other coins are trying to do a few things that we are planning to do (like retail PoS interfaces).  For me my long term goal would be to be able to earn fees on services around Particle, just like building up a portfolio of cash-flowing rental properties etc.  So my time horizon for building this stretches out over the course of a year, not short term news for pumps and hype.  So that is where I am at.  I have been heads down on some things, and I have been testing "new-coin" whether we go with ParticleX or some other branding.  Particle2?

YEAH,That's good news for us.Getting more confidence in Particlecoin.It's good way to update once a week in time.thank you,moonmoon! Cheesy
Activity: 637
Merit: 250
That's good to hear.
Can we get things moving by having a poll on the new name/current name.
Particle
ParticleX
Particle2
ParticleZ  

Then follow this with a poll for a new logo
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

weekly updates would be nice moony.. Smiley
Activity: 168

Who at here now all are prts fans and moons fans.so we can not bite each other.the best way we can do is asking moon come out and to say something.prt die or not die  all are dependent on moon.so moon please come out to say die or not die.like a man.not a child or a woman.we are waiting for you.

You're right,Just be a man to fight! All of us believe that  ParticleCoin's future is brilliant because of Moonmoon's plan and Promise,but now the author disappeared without any announcement,maybe he is busying to develop another coin. All of us holding ParticleCoin are foolish,just fucked by moonmoon Angry
Who at here now all are prts fans and moons fans.so we can not bite each other.the best way we can do is asking moon come out and to say something.prt die or not die  all are dependent on moon.so moon please come out to say die or not die.like a man.not a child or a woman.we are waiting for you.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Moonmoon told us: Everybody hold your ParticleCoin Grin
Moonmoon is a socailly inadequate dev-tard. Even if this coin is not a scam and he is a genius developer, his incompetency will kill the coin (looks dead already). Its been almost half a year of empty promises with no implementation of anything...just words in air. Why would I vote for it to go on mintpal, it's just going to spike a little bit then go down again, when they see dev has no idea how to run a business and communicate with his investors. I'm acknowledging my losses.
hey buddy, just dump your PRT and go away or it will do harm to your health.
Hey buddy you lose 10btc on your investment when you trusted a dev that fucked you over and see how you feel. I've paid more than enough to stick around and get amusement from this circus. I realize youre trying to protect your investment, it's only natural.
do you have confirmed that moon is a liar? did you do anything for PRT or just blame here? if you have not dumped your PRT, maybe try to get some ideas to promote PRT is better than just blame the dev. don't you think so buddy? why we should vote for PRT to go on mintpal? because we want the price to rise, because we have PRT, that's why we should do this, i know maybe you lost a lot of money, it's really a pity if you have dumped it, the price is too cheap right now
I have some left, its not worth dumping at this point, its like giving out free coins. As far as answering your other questions..just read the last 10 or so pages of the thread. I never said moonmoon is a liar or scammer, i said that the way he is handling this project is not condusive to success, even if he is a good dev/coder.
Success in this game requires:
1. A dev that communicates frequently with the community. PRT dev does not do this
2. A dev TEAM, including social media managers, thread mods, etc. PRT has 1 dev...and.... that's it, and even if one of us offers to help, the dev never fuckin   
        responds.
3. Fast development (another reason a team is essential), because there are many new innovative coins released every week now, the game changes fast, a lot of competition. PRT dev has promised a unique wallet for months, and we havn't even seen 1 practical update or release or even a stupid screen shot. NOTHING!

If I missed anything let me know. And if I am wrong, excuse me.
Pages:
Jump to: