Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 57. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I think Multipool should go public after beeing traded on the Main exchanges

i think as soon as possible , it increases the price , gives volume and is assuring for new buyers , also i could point my miners there Cheesy
those things are realy helpfull in getting on the big exchanges in the first place and it could stop the current decline in price after that nice rise Smiley
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I think Multipool should go public after beeing traded on the Main exchanges
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Moonmoon.  Adding X11 to the multipool would be great.  I have switched most of my rigs to X11 now that the temperature outside is climbing.
Ok, I will do it.

I will work on making the pool front end more shiny and particle specific once we are stable.

With this pool no coins are actually stored on the server.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
Moonmoon.  Adding X11 to the multipool would be great.  I have switched most of my rigs to X11 now that the temperature outside is climbing.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
It appears Coinedup daemon is offline for deposits and withdrawls of PRT, anyone know how long this has been ongoing?

Not very long, i made a withdrawal earlier today, maybe 10 hours ago.
Activity: 506
Merit: 510
I am tempted to huy some particlecoin but it seems a bit inflated today, should I buy or wait for a dump?

wait chinese wakeup,
because they will dump

they might also pump though
mybe they will
i think we need the multipool up as soon as possible , if the multipool comes up now no one will think about dumping and it would probably get a lot of miners pretty quick , if the multipool doesnt come that quick we might get a slow decrease in price until we are added to a big exchange
I am tempted to huy some particlecoin but it seems a bit inflated today, should I buy or wait for a dump?

wait chinese wakeup,
because they will dump

they might also pump though
Activity: 506
Merit: 510

wait chinese wakeup,
because they will dump
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
thanks, ive been burned before by moving into a position thats impossible to exit from and everyone else seemed to know.  if this is temporary I can wait..
Activity: 308
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
It appears Coinedup daemon is offline for deposits and withdrawls of PRT, anyone know how long this has been ongoing?

I think they are doing this on purpose so we don't move coins into other exchange with higher buy points.
I have the multipool server up and running and I am testing it now mining with my SHA ASICs.  I successfully profit-switched the pool between a couple coins while mining continuously.  Just needs some TLC to the dashboard/stats page etc.  I need to get some sleep, but we should be good for a beta release of the multipool later tonight.

Right now I have Scrypt and SHA configured.  I can add other algorithms if anyone wants them.

maybe x11 for darkcoin and such would be nice Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008
Forget-about-it
Activity: 364
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
wow particle is +61% tonight..  Wink
Activity: 308
Looks promising, think I'll pick up some particles  Wink
when can we start mining on the multipool ? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240

Join the PRT pool prt.suprnova.cc

• Stratum
  • Vardiff
  • SSL
  • A very handy separate site optimized for Mobile Phones i.e. IPhone/Android (only visible from phone)
  • Idle Worker Notifications
  • Proportional Payout
  • Manual Cash Out Function
  • Very fast machine/high availability
  • NO PPLNS ! Payout immediately after block has found (and is confirmed) in full !
  • Immediate account activation !

There currently no fee and only 0.01 withdrawal fees !

https://prt.suprnova.cc

Support here in the Thread, via PM or mail at admin at suprnova.cc

Activity: 210
Screw Mintpal .. lets get it on CryptoShock Smiley
Activity: 168
I have the multipool server up and running and I am testing it now mining with my SHA ASICs.  I successfully profit-switched the pool between a couple coins while mining continuously.  Just needs some TLC to the dashboard/stats page etc.  I need to get some sleep, but we should be good for a beta release of the multipool later tonight.

Right now I have Scrypt and SHA configured.  I can add other algorithms if anyone wants them.
Pages:
Jump to: