Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 54. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
im mining on the multipool , i put in my particle adress , however im mining on scrypt and im shown as a saturncoin miner , am i still being paied out in particle ?
Activity: 278
Also note:

Your username in all cases should be your PRT address.  Password can be anything.

Once we have this stabilized with a nice front end, I will add more coins and we can do profit switching in real time and be more optimized.

The way the multipool works is we mine other GPU and ASIC coins, sell them and then buy PRT on the exchanges and pay that out to the miners.

I don't know that X11 support is going to be easy to add, it seemed to really break the system.  I'm sure we could figure it out.  I have another test server that I can use to do that, but right now let's get Scrypt and SHA working so we can jump on new coin releases and maximize the support for PRT.

why not just use PRT as the multipool payout coins
Activity: 1022
Merit: 368
Also note:

Your username in all cases should be your PRT address.  Password can be anything.

Once we have this stabilized with a nice front end, I will add more coins and we can do profit switching in real time and be more optimized.

The way the multipool works is we mine other GPU and ASIC coins, sell them and then buy PRT on the exchanges and pay that out to the miners.

I don't know that X11 support is going to be easy to add, it seemed to really break the system.  I'm sure we could figure it out.  I have another test server that I can use to do that, but right now let's get Scrypt and SHA working so we can jump on new coin releases and maximize the support for PRT.

On which exchanges are the PRT being bought?
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
the wallet is very beautiful. Shocked  i want to buy some coins, but it's price is too high.

Price may go a lot higher in the future  Cool

are you sure Angry Angry
the wallet is very beautiful. Shocked  i want to buy some coins, but it's price is too high.

Price may go a lot higher in the future  Cool
Activity: 89
Activity: 78
Looking at these stats:
https://www2.coinmine.pl/prt/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Rank   Donor   User Name   KH/s   PRT/Day   BTC/Day
1      anonymous   400,640   49,151.588   0.1450
2      ngoctuong   259,599   31,848.363   0.0940

How can someone mine quark algo at 400,640 KH/s ? (Don't tell me it's a cpu botnet)
How many GPU/CPU are those?
Is there an ASIC for quark?

it's the sum of all anonymous workers
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Looking at these stats:
https://www2.coinmine.pl/prt/index.php?page=statistics&action=pool

Rank   Donor   User Name   KH/s   PRT/Day   BTC/Day
1      anonymous   400,640   49,151.588   0.1450
2      ngoctuong   259,599   31,848.363   0.0940

How can someone mine quark algo at 400,640 KH/s ? (Don't tell me it's a cpu botnet)
How many GPU/CPU are those?
Is there an ASIC for quark?
Scrypt is working now.  I'll make the site look nice later today and look into X11.  Once we get situated with it we'll figure out our process for payouts and timing.

http://particle.shockpools.com/

Scrypt:
stratum+tcp://particle.shockpools.com:3334

SHA256:
stratum+tcp://particle.shockpools.com:3333

Particle direct port:
stratum+tcp://particle.shockpools.com:3012
Scrypt is working now.  I'll make the site look nice later today and look into X11.  Once we get situated with it we'll figure out our process for payouts and timing.
Activity: 278
Coin Revolution

The voting has started at the Coin Revival Foundation and Particle is one of the nominated coins! Promote your coin and vote at:

VOTE HERE

Umm, it doesn't need reviving  Huh

+1

Particle is far from dead  Cheesy

moonmoon can do it self, it doesn't need other reviving, it need moonmoon to work hard.
Coin Revolution

The voting has started at the Coin Revival Foundation and Particle is one of the nominated coins! Promote your coin and vote at:

VOTE HERE

+1

Particle is far from dead  Cheesy
Activity: 182
moonmoon have you already contacted mintpal and cryptsy about adding PRT ?

Just let them pick it up if they want to. There is an exchange already in the works and a lot more!  Grin Both those exchanges are coin killers anyway  Undecided
now,moonmoon is not one person in  fight.it is a big news.
Activity: 182
Coin Revolution

VOTE HERE

Activity: 338
moonmoon have you already contacted mintpal and cryptsy about adding PRT ?
Also note:

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Unimaginable riches await those who believe in mooonmooon I can hardly wait I am ready to become rich!  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: