Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 63. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
wow  the price is  up up up!!
 but guys wo need dto do something to draw the attention!

BTW, I AM A CHINESE! here i nrearly can not get any news about prt Embarrassed
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 182
Community
Does anyone know why the price is moving UP?   I was buying cheap coins slowly ...  Cry

Because moonmoon posted on the previous page confirming is continued commitment to this coin and the community.  Without moonmoon a group of people holding lots of coins would likely try to rally support and maybe make an app for the wallet or anything so price would rise slightly so they could dump their coins. I have mined since day #1 and holding for the long-haul. I have to say if it was not for moonmoon this coin would be long gone and only a memory.

Let's see how long it will go!
Community
I have created a Twitter at @ParticlePRT.  There is also @ParticleCoin that is maintained by someone from here.

I will outline our unique program this week.  It is something nobody else has done before.  Is everybody here paying attention, maybe we need a roll call or something Wink  Maybe i should buy that Reuters package where they take your picture on the big sign in times square in new york and have them put the particle logo up there...

moom what you describe would make us in a big big thinking....you will not stop everyone go to crazy!
Activity: 168
I have created a Twitter at @ParticlePRT.  There is also @ParticleCoin that is maintained by someone from here.

I will outline our unique program this week.  It is something nobody else has done before.  Is everybody here paying attention, maybe we need a roll call or something Wink  Maybe i should buy that Reuters package where they take your picture on the big sign in times square in new york and have them put the particle logo up there...
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Activity: 87
 Wink I have bought some prt coins.
Community
I would like to invite the community's feedback on the name for our payment system.  I have picked up two names:

TransactionHash.com

and

PayShock.com

What do you all think about these names?  Personally I think transactionhash.com is kind of cool.

Also added CryptoKk.com to the OP and updated exchange list.

moom,we miss u
Community
Activity: 78
I would like to invite the community's feedback on the name for our payment system.  I have picked up two names:

TransactionHash.com

and

PayShock.com

What do you all think about these names?  Personally I think transactionhash.com is kind of cool.

transactionhash is cool but i think it's too long to remember Undecided
moonmoon I'm dotnet developers great To see Your deep understanding of crypto and economics great reward system in coin and accurate number of coins.Buy 2 Btc coins for long hold. Currently very busy but soon may be free for help in client side with c#.Currently Can help with buying coins and voting on mintpal and cryptsy.About proof of stake it has huge problems(In deep it not solves double spending problem) so low reward POW match better what PRT have. In mining side soon can re target my 8-280 x and 5 270 x rigs in mining here if nessary. moonmoon mutch respect great work keep going.

PoS does not have double spend issues.
It doesn't, but it does create some other headaches - the biggest one being that it is practically impossible to create an Android/mobile/SPV wallet because of the modifications made to enable PoS.  That's why you don't see android wallets for pos coins, people are still trying to figure out a way to do it.  And I think an Android wallet is important to have soon.  But, the main challenge in integrating it into Particle is that Particle is based on a newer codebase of bitcoin than the PoS coins are, so porting it in is a bit of a challenge.  All the PoS coins from Peercoin to novacoin through to the newer ones originated on old old version of bitcoin and were never updated to .8.  The Peercoin .8 merge still hasn't been released that I've seen.  So instead we would have to backport Particle onto the older codebase, in the process you lose support for certain RPC functions and various add-on things that break like block explorers etc.  The main thing is I don't want to lose the ability to have an Android wallet.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
moonmoon I'm dotnet developers great To see Your deep understanding of crypto and economics great reward system in coin and accurate number of coins.Buy 2 Btc coins for long hold. Currently very busy but soon may be free for help in client side with c#.Currently Can help with buying coins and voting on mintpal and cryptsy.About proof of stake it has huge problems(In deep it not solves double spending problem) so low reward POW match better what PRT have. In mining side soon can re target my 8-280 x and 5 270 x rigs in mining here if nessary. moonmoon mutch respect great work keep going.

PoS does not have double spend issues.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0

TransactionHash.com

and

PayShock.com

Activity: 60
please link me to a mining pool for particlecoin.
I will point my miners your way as soon as i get home.

Activity: 104
I have something far better than Proof of Stake or multipools or any of that coming for Particle holders.  Hold onto your PRT.  They will soon be a lot more valuable.
Activity: 289
Merit: 250
Does anyone know why the price is moving UP?   I was buying cheap coins slowly ...  Cry

Because moonmoon posted on the previous page confirming is continued commitment to this coin and the community.  Without moonmoon a group of people holding lots of coins would likely try to rally support and maybe make an app for the wallet or anything so price would rise slightly so they could dump their coins. I have mined since day #1 and holding for the long-haul. I have to say if it was not for moonmoon this coin would be long gone and only a memory.
Activity: 104
Because good coin I buy today for 2 BTC C# is cool I can code my own wallet with less headache.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1005
Pages:
Jump to: