Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 67. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Community
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
bounty 70k PRT for a decent hack/can hack a mmorpg(private use only) :3
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
PoS is obviously the coin of the future.  The days of wasting tons of energy on huge hashing farms is going away.  In two years a pure PoS coin will take over BTC.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
PoS is something that I think would be good for Particle though, so I will look into pursuing it.

Did you look at PROBE coin? It is also based on QUARK algorithm but is POW+POS.
Community
As one of the few fair quark coins, and one that isn't simply a clone, with devs who are actually trying to improve the experience of using the coin, I find it a shame PRT isn't getting more attention.
This may change soon. 

I've been working on getting a company going around crypto stuff so I can pay the mortgage and feed my family ;-)  Once I get established then I will be able to "pull" Particle along with it.

- I am leveraging some of the Particle code to build an exchange that I will be launching soon.  It is going to be very cool and I am doing some things nobody has done yet.

- I have pitched for a speaker slot at the crypto convention this week.  No word yet, but I hope I get one where I can talk a little bit about Particle and what we are doing.

- I am looking at sponsoring another conference as part of my business, I haven't decided yet but if I do then certainly Particle will get to ride along with that.

- As part of the exchange/brand in #1, I am going to be doing heavy video marketing and promotion, and Particle will be included in that too.  I am working on some good partnership opportunities.

Exciting news!
 China team was working to promote also

cheers...these days are in frozen...everyone take consider to all the coins...
As one of the few fair quark coins, and one that isn't simply a clone, with devs who are actually trying to improve the experience of using the coin, I find it a shame PRT isn't getting more attention.
This may change soon. 

I've been working on getting a company going around crypto stuff so I can pay the mortgage and feed my family ;-)  Once I get established then I will be able to "pull" Particle along with it.

- I am leveraging some of the Particle code to build an exchange that I will be launching soon.  It is going to be very cool and I am doing some things nobody has done yet.

- I have pitched for a speaker slot at the crypto convention this week.  No word yet, but I hope I get one where I can talk a little bit about Particle and what we are doing.

- I am looking at sponsoring another conference as part of my business, I haven't decided yet but if I do then certainly Particle will get to ride along with that.

- As part of the exchange/brand in #1, I am going to be doing heavy video marketing and promotion, and Particle will be included in that too.  I am working on some good partnership opportunities.

Exciting news!
 China team was working to promote also
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
The only problem with POS is that if something goes wrong...game over (eg CENT) so it would have to be done very very very carefully  Wink
Activity: 168
Where's moonmoon?
Right here :-)

Working on a few things.  Will catchup with Particle soon and get OP updated etc.  I updated the mac wallet link on the website.

HI, moonmoon,
Because the return was too low, the miner is now gone. We should change the algorithm of POW+POS .
I've been thinking about proof-of-stake.  The challenge is that the proof-of-stake coins like NovaCoin are based on an older version of Bitcoin, whereas Particle is already inheriting from the bitcoin 0.8 code.  To switch to PoS would mean rebasing the code on a NovaCoin fork, and NovaCoin/PoS coins are not on leveldb yet, so I'm not sure what the implications are.  It could be done but may mean that everyone will have to redownload the blockchain so it is stored in the BDB format instead of leveldb.

PoS is something that I think would be good for Particle though, so I will look into pursuing it.
This may change soon. 

Community
Activity: 445
Merit: 255
Where's moonmoon?

Working on a few things.  Will catchup with Particle soon and get OP updated etc.  I updated the mac wallet link on the website.

HI, moonmoon,
Because the return was too low, the miner is now gone. We should change the algorithm of POW+POS .
+1
Activity: 138
Community
The price currently is so low....does anyone want to buy  lol
Community
Marketing of a free Particle, hope Particle fund authorized
HI,moonmoon and Snotty,needmoreprofit,coinrudar,chowdan,Hilux74,

Particle now few supporters outside of China, our China Team hope in the region outside of China marketing, methods are used in the BTT or Twitter,

Facebook free Particle methods, more people to download and use the Particle  wallet, to attract more support for the Particle. So China

Team applies for 300,000 Particle, for this marketing campaign, hope Particle fund authorize and approve the marketing operations of the

Foundation.

I agreed with this. I heard we have found but nothing I saw they did.. now in a special period, we should hold the guys who love PRT or attract more.
Where's moonmoon?

HI, moonmoon,
Community
I have particle coins.

Why PRT community has so little people come here? I remember here always be in active!!!

I think the dip in BTC activity has caused a lot of altcoins to halt or stop progressing for a bit. No worries though, it should straighten out in a couple days I think.

Ok, the CN GOV always did something tricky. Only wait all come up...
Activity: 144
I have particle coins.

Why PRT community has so little people come here? I remember here always be in active!!!

I think the dip in BTC activity has caused a lot of altcoins to halt or stop progressing for a bit. No worries though, it should straighten out in a couple days I think.
Marketing of a free Particle, hope Particle fund authorized
HI,moonmoon and Snotty,needmoreprofit,coinrudar,chowdan,Hilux74,

Particle now few supporters outside of China, our China Team hope in the region outside of China marketing, methods are used in the BTT or Twitter,

Facebook free Particle methods, more people to download and use the Particle  wallet, to attract more support for the Particle. So China

Team applies for 300,000 Particle, for this marketing campaign, hope Particle fund authorize and approve the marketing operations of the

Foundation.
Where's moonmoon?

Pages:
Jump to: