Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 86. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
People need to calm down about wallet release. There is no huge urge to release it. Hey if the time table to get it released was 3 months from now I would say yeah push the forward release, but it's a very soon type of thing right now, I can tell you with assurance that if it's released in the next 15 mins or if it's released next week, the only difference will be the completeness of the wallet, not the price. You must also understand that the wallet itself is already planned to be released, it's public information, you won't see the price spike 10 folds because it's released, what the wallet release is important for is to start building the infrastructure around the wallet which is its biggest advantage over ANY coin right now.

If you really wanna see the price go uo with the wallet release, start doing work too and start finding ideas of applets for the wallet and post your suggestions. Even better, find developers committed to build around this wallet.
You say right thing !
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
People need to calm down about wallet release. There is no huge urge to release it. Hey if the time table to get it released was 3 months from now I would say yeah push the forward release, but it's a very soon type of thing right now, I can tell you with assurance that if it's released in the next 15 mins or if it's released next week, the only difference will be the completeness of the wallet, not the price. You must also understand that the wallet itself is already planned to be released, it's public information, you won't see the price spike 10 folds because it's released, what the wallet release is important for is to start building the infrastructure around the wallet which is its biggest advantage over ANY coin right now.

If you really wanna see the price go uo with the wallet release, start doing work too and start finding ideas of applets for the wallet and post your suggestions. Even better, find developers committed to build around this wallet.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
News about adding us to Bter is great but we really need more reason to push price UP like release new wallet  Smiley
In fact, v2 can be released , but we are waiting for bter
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
News about adding us to Bter is great but we really need more reason to push price UP like release new wallet  Smiley
Now its the time,its so perfect,everything in our plans
Now pls release a new wallet now,PRT will to the moon.Do not need to postpone release

Excellent news. 

Fasten your seatbelts and make sure table trays are in their upright and locked position...prepare for takeoff!!   Grin

Go PRT!

Now I will ask moon to release the new wallet.
You can see immediately.
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000

Excellent news. 

Fasten your seatbelts and make sure table trays are in their upright and locked position...prepare for takeoff!!   Grin

Go PRT!
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Seems like the train is leaving
Activity: 161
Merit: 100
木木给力!中国团队加油 Grin
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Good News, Grin
Hilux74 join in us.
Here is the name list of the nine committee members

Snotty
needmoreprofit
coinrudar
chowdan
matauc12
Hilux74
qbd1313-(Come from Chinese team)
ycm82-(Come from Chinese team)
jiuge-(Come from Chinese team)

congratulation
Guys, seriously, who controls Facebook page and Twitter? Nobody knows?

I think we need to register a new account , the old account may be registered by someone
Good News, Grin
Hilux74 join in us.
Here is the name list of the nine committee members

Snotty
needmoreprofit
coinrudar
chowdan
matauc12
Hilux74
I know,I always hope someone can come Leadership Foundation , I due to problems of language, not competent
Don't ever sell yourself short.
If necessary, I can temporarily Leadership Foundation , if the right time , I hope I can give a more appropriate person

So,I can Lead Foundation?
For now set up a time we can all get together and communicate and we shall be able to straighten everything from there.
yes,I have post here,I will pm all the members of the Foundation go to here discuss.

http://forum.bitparticle.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=289

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Here is the name list of the Eight committee members

Snotty
needmoreprofit
coinrudar
chowdan
matauc12