Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRT] Particle | CPU/GPU, Fast, Easy Mine, * NO PREMINE * | Official Thread - page 9. (Read 354253 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Is there a way to find out what version/fork BTER is on??
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Great to see some movement but newbie posting wallet? Are we supposed to download the obscure link from the newbie or what?
Wallet from OP don't work or do they?

Hi, you can use the Beta wallet referenced on the first page of the topic (I copied the link from there) but there is no console.
The stable wallet has got a broken link on the first page
http://forum.bitparticle.com/particle-qt-0.8.7.4-windows.zip
so I shared the one I was using.

It would be great if a senior member could certify the one I shared.
Activity: 212
Merit: 22
Amazix
Great to see some movement but newbie posting wallet? Are we supposed to download the obscure link from the newbie or what?
Wallet from OP don't work or do they?
Activity: 637
Merit: 250
Anybody with 'Jerry Garcia' wallet pls publish your peers info
here's my peer info.

"addr" : "91.154.219.175:8779",
"services" : "00000001",
"lastsend" : 1431694478,
"lastrecv" : 1431694478,
"bytessent" : 1478,
"bytesrecv" : 75505,
"conntime" : 1431685416,
"version" : 70001,
"subver" : "/JerryGarcia:0.8.7.4/",
"inbound" : false,
"startingheight" : 1400028,
"banscore" : 0,
"syncnode" : true

Activity: 194
Merit: 100
wallet don't sync

addnode=78.46.93.174:1608
addnode=146.185.149.201
addnode=98.111.133.99
addnode=94.22.75.142
addnode=69.165.244.56
addnode=192.241.214.176
addnode=62.163.9.155
addnode=194.118.201.183
addnode=81.224.169.202
addnode=174.100.51.46
addnode=218.74.32.101
addnode=188.76.209.18
addnode=99.238.199.10
addnode=93.185.192.72
addnode=192.241.240.148
Activity: 25
Anyone back trading PRT on BTER?  Any issues with deposit/withdraw?  I tried depositing a tiny amount of PRT yesterday as a test and there is still no sign of it, so wondering if anyone else has has success or failure.
Any luck trading?

No I have sent 3 small transaction to BTER and none have made it to my account.  I have been back and forth with support and they just keep responding almost instantly that everything is fixxed...but its not.

Do you have a copy of the Blockchain? Please give!

Do you mean a blockchain bootstrap file instead of having to sync manually? 

Or are you asking for details on my transactions that never show up at BTER.  Regarding BTER I think they are possibly off on their own fork of the blockchain or something.  They do not seem too interested in actually helping. Has anyone else tried sending to BTER recently and has it been successful??  Please try even sending 10 PRT, I would like to know if it is a common problem.  If it is, more people could bug them to fix it.  It would obviously be beneficial to have a functioning exchang

I will talk to Bter myself...... I will need the bootstrap.dat because I can put it on particle.cf and can somebody update their nodes and please remove the message of not updating
Activity: 194
Where can I download a new version of wallet  Sad

the first page
Activity: 610
Merit: 500
Where can I download a new version of wallet  Sad
Anybody with 'Jerry Garcia' wallet pls publish your peers info
Anyone back trading PRT on BTER?  Any issues with deposit/withdraw?  I tried depositing a tiny amount of PRT yesterday as a test and there is still no sign of it, so wondering if anyone else has has success or failure.
Any luck trading?

No I have sent 3 small transaction to BTER and none have made it to my account.  I have been back and forth with support and they just keep responding almost instantly that everything is fixxed...but its not.

Do you have a copy of the Blockchain? Please give!
OK thanks, pls let us know node add:port  Smiley

After viewing the 'revival' thread it is not a revival at all, it is just a new coin start with the Particle name.  

Existing PRT cannot be carried over in any way to the new PRT, it it starting from 0, even though the new Dev originally stated it would transfer.  

I for one am not interested in the new Particle for this reason and I think the many other old timers are not interested either as that is a worse situation than the current.  I would suggest anyone who has any interest in the original particle that you DO NOT UPDATE to the new PRT or everything you currently have is 100% worthless (compared to 90% worthless as it is now but with a dash of hope Grin).

Updated to v1.0.1 that has Old ADDRESS that is "P" So now 101% Worth
legendary
Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000
OK Guys - I will revert wallet on the pool - give me some time as I will need to reindex blocks

EDIT: However I dont know what will happen with user coins...
Come On Nodes ! Update & RePost
legendary
Activity: 912
Merit: 1000
Hi all, my wallet is not syncing, I'm using the moon moon wallet v0.8.7.4-g09e437b-beta (never trusted to the new developer).
What am I supposed to do?
Do I have to keep the old wallet or to update to the one of the new developer?

Can anybody please post nodes?

Things are pretty messed up now but I'd stay on the old wallet since the new wallet from the new dev was a colossal f-up.  Just keep your wallet open and eventually you should find peers. 

From the console you can use the getpeerinfo command and if you see anyone with the 'Jerry Garcia' build then that is the old wallet.

The main problem is that coinmine.pl switched to the new code and needs to switch back to the old code since it is pretty much the last remaining backbones of PRT.
Hi all, my wallet is not syncing, I'm using the moon moon wallet v0.8.7.4-g09e437b-beta (never trusted to the new developer).
What am I supposed to do?
Do I have to keep the old wallet or to update to the one of the new developer?

Can anybody please post nodes?
that will be mined with coins ?

Quark is still there, you can still mine....
Pages:
Jump to: