Author

Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation - page 131. (Read 208455 times)

Activity: 600
Merit: 250
Windows wallet of Pesobit not avaiable yet?
When it's will be full released?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
The bounties will follow suit either via desktop wallets or online wallet since registration in the online wallet will be opened after the distribution.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Good day,
We'll begin Pesobit distribution on Friday 6am UTC (2pm MNL) to your respective online wallet account at wallet.pesobit.net. 3 days should somehow be enough time for most users to check their wallets and see if you have the correct balance equating to 343 satoshi per Pesobit.

The desktop wallets will be released this week as well and until then your funds will remain in escrow's wallet.

Thanks

Good work dev. Along with the desktop clients will come the translation payments I presume?
Good day,
We'll begin Pesobit distribution on Friday 6am UTC (2pm MNL) to your respective online wallet account at wallet.pesobit.net. 3 days should somehow be enough time for most users to check their wallets and see if you have the correct balance equating to 343 satoshi per Pesobit.

The desktop wallets will be released this week as well and until then your funds will remain in escrow's wallet.

Thanks
Activity: 714
You scammed ad campaign participants?
Haven't yet paid them, it just shows people can't trust your words anymore.
Lol I suggest to you read before commenting negative, their working on it so you need more patient to wait, besides the investor still dont recieve there pesobit were in the same situation which is waiting.
Activity: 589
Merit: 502
Could you please stop fudding here? where you read that people don't trust dev anymore? we have faith on dev and do you know ICO funds are safe in escrow? dev is working on wallet,he'll release the ico coins to the investor and then bounty reward will be paid.keep patient..
Activity: 588
Merit: 541
Activity: 434
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
Hello to other people that have problem with their account @ wallet.pesobit.net. I too have same problem that my account in ICO is not accepted at the said site, however, desktop wallets may be released this week so better wait for it. Besides, this coin is not a P&D coin and will have great future as this will pioneer a successful national cryptocoin specially for Filipino people.

Mabuhay kayo mga kababayang developer!  Wink
Activity: 644
still needed to wait for all the ico to be release the exchange part will follow dev are busy to make it sure that we will be able to have good progress from time to time. good luck PSB.
Activity: 867
Merit: 522
wait and wait for the best future of PSb
hdn
Activity: 682
Hi Dev,

Good day, Any news on exchange and expectation date PSB to be listed?
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
where i can get online wallet for win?

Wait for the announcement of devs

hope to see win32 wallet soon and listing on exchanges. would like to see how things turn out in the first few weeks when its listed on the exchanges. I'd be surprise if price went up but i'm willing to buy more if devs can actually make its value go up after a year.
I need a win32 wallet too.
people saying win32 is not being used anymore. but it is not correct. lots of people still using win32 operating system.
OP devs consider this things. and launch wallet in both 32 and 64 versions..

Thanks for pointing this out. Ok we'll consider the win 32 still. Yes you are right, we thought as well no one is using the 32 bit anymore.

Sad to see most windows app developers ignore 32bit users. Thanks for the concideration will download it later.

I'm a FIlipino and will hold and support the coin till we get this being adopted by the rest of us. 0.00000343 is pretty cheap so anyone with just 0.1 btc can invest and have thousands of PSB.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
dev is taking too much time to release the win wallet.you should work on that,do it fast please. many small project have their wallet ready before the end of the ICO, why not pesobit?

It was ready way before the ICO ended but the shift to PoSP caused a Fork that's why it's being delayed.

Happy Sunday everyone,

I know that most of us are taking a time off (so are most of the Pesobit team) but I just want to check with you guys if the balance in your wallet.pesobit.net is correct.

How to know if you have the right Pesobit balance?
Go to your ico account
Check and take note the total btc (this is invested + bonus)
Go to your wallet.pesobit.net then check the Available PSB

To see if the Available PSB is correct,
Total BTC taken from ICO page/0.00000343

If the result is the same as that of your wallet.pesobit.net then it is correct.

To those who see otherwise do let me know and send an email to [email protected] so I can check.

This is to make sure that before we send over the Pesobits, everything is correct for you guys.

Thanks and enjoy the weekend

Hmm did the satoshi price increase and the pesobit balance decrease because you included the deposit that was still ongoing (and not stopped) after the ICO? Can you give us proof that you returned those funds or if you haven't will you return those? Seems fishy

Hi Mukoton,

Your funds are still intact and can be confirmed with the escrow, even on other ICOs deposits still happen way past the deadline.
The price of Pesobits will be 343 satoshis based on the amount of invested and bonus BTC and escrow can confirm all the transactions are legit.
just needed to make sure to keep looking to your ico balance everything still intact while we are waiting for the escrow to complete the audit and release our coin.
dev is taking too much time to release the win wallet.you should work on that,do it fast please. many small project have their wallet ready before the end of the ICO, why not pesobit?

It was ready way before the ICO ended but the shift to PoSP caused a Fork that's why it's being delayed.

Happy Sunday everyone,

I know that most of us are taking a time off (so are most of the Pesobit team) but I just want to check with you guys if the balance in your wallet.pesobit.net is correct.

Go to your ico account

If the result is the same as that of your wallet.pesobit.net then it is correct.

To those who see otherwise do let me know and send an email to [email protected] so I can check.

This is to make sure that before we send over the Pesobits, everything is correct for you guys.

Hmm did the satoshi price increase and the pesobit balance decrease because you included the deposit that was still ongoing (and not stopped) after the ICO? Can you give us proof that you returned those funds or if you haven't will you return those? Seems fishy

Hi Mukoton,

Your funds are still intact and can be confirmed with the escrow, even on other ICOs deposits still happen way past the deadline.
The price of Pesobits will be 343 satoshis based on the amount of invested and bonus BTC and escrow can confirm all the transactions are legit.
Please check you wallet.pesobit.net (you can use your ICO credentials) then enable 2fa. The number of Pesobits there should be Total BTC (invested + bonus) / 0.00000343.

If the number you're getting there is not correct, please send an email over at [email protected]
Activity: 406
Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Happy Sunday everyone,

Go to your ico account

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

hope to see win32 wallet soon and listing on exchanges. would like to see how things turn out in the first few weeks when its listed on the exchanges. I'd be surprise if price went up but i'm willing to buy more if devs can actually make its value go up after a year.
people saying win32 is not being used anymore. but it is not correct. lots of people still using win32 operating system.

Thanks for pointing this out. Ok we'll consider the win 32 still. Yes you are right, we thought as well no one is using the 32 bit anymore.
yes probably many uses win bit 32

Im using win 32 also and I would love a wallet for my pc.
i would want one to, thanks
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

Im using win 32 also and I would love a wallet for my pc.
Activity: 882

Jump to: