Author

Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation - page 134. (Read 208455 times)

Activity: 403
Merit: 257
End of ICO:
Windows, Mac and Linux wallets - Linux wallet already submitted to exchanges and block explorer

How can I get a wallet for Windows? I don't see any links in the thread. I need an address for payment of Personal Text Campaign.

No downloadable wallet at the moment.

we have to wait for a couple of days, i guess.
Activity: 952
Merit: 518
End of ICO:
Windows, Mac and Linux wallets - Linux wallet already submitted to exchanges and block explorer

How can I get a wallet for Windows? I don't see any links in the thread. I need an address for payment of Personal Text Campaign.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Hi,

Registration is already over as the ICO has already ended. The wallet will only be available to ICO participants for now until we're done with distributing the coins to everyone.
Activity: 590
How to create an account in wallet.pesobit ?
just regist, very simple dude Smiley
Activity: 575
Merit: 268
Changing the game
How to create an account in wallet.pesobit ?
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
ICO is done, but we can still see some last minute investors. We want to make sure that is all done. But we should stop it by tomorrow or something, that's over time already. These guys are probably some who got their investor bitcoin address right before the ICO ended and sent to them much later.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
the site is down again :/. only wallet site is available. i can't create account.

Which site are you are refering to? Pesobit.net and ico.pesobit.net are online.Yes they have already disabled that registration menu since the ico is already done.
Activity: 376
Merit: 250
the site is down again :/. only wallet site is available. i can't create account.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
wallet.pesobit.net keeps giving me this error "2FA password error or time over, please try again" again and again can you guys please check it.

Are you sure that you enabled the right key or scanned the barcode?

Yes am sure that i scanned the right code I also checked the time on both devices and they are on same time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
I have a table but my account is blocked - I can not send a message to lionheart78.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
yes that's for sure , because everyone is still trying to wait excange . hopefully bittrex and poloniex can pick pesobit there. only hard work and time to answer. Wink
Activity: 924
wallet.pesobit.net keeps giving me this error "2FA password error or time over, please try again" again and again can you guys please check it.

..and where's the exchange PSB/BTC..??

We are all patiently waiting here for the final auditing and then the release of the wallet, being listed on exchanges are also being done in the background ,
maybe you should apply what you are  telling those  antshares investors too Smiley PATIENCE!
Seems we need more time to watch PSB on exchanges , I ckecked Cryptopia today , all Pesobit votes gone , in C-cex we need much more votes , I do not know if someone is capable of managing a trading thread , or we can wait and I am sure PSB will be listed sooner or later .
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Recheck the current time in your phone and in your computer. Be sure time setting is the same!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

We are all patiently waiting here for the final auditing and then the release of the wallet, being listed on exchanges are also being done in the background ,
maybe you should apply what you are  telling those  antshares investors too Smiley PATIENCE!
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

Activity: 728

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

please Sync your 2FA..!!!!! online wallet pesobit is good work
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
where i can get addres pesobit
in online wallet pesobit i can't see create account only login
in link here can't create account only login
wallet.pesobit.net
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Btc now reaches 50. Auditing of escrow still ongoing
Jump to: