Author

Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation - page 149. (Read 208455 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
let's hope it reaches 30 btc before the 5% bonus end
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
ENVIRON - FUND FOR ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION!
19 hours countdown, 5% bonus.
I have witnessed the growth of PSB about price from 0.00000001 - 0.00000178 satosi.
Hope it will have a significant step forward today.
Yes. Prices need not be too high, then it is possible to increase further.
Some coins are overvalued in the period ico, have prices fall after it was launched as DAO, WAVES ... Although it has huge amounts of money of investors .
Activity: 204
WisdomCoin - Wise Knowledge for Altcoin Investment
I have witnessed the growth of PSB about price from 0.00000001 - 0.00000178 satosi.

It will pass 200 satoshi today.
And it will not stop there  Cheesy
Activity: 160
Beautiful life!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
My account has been ban for a whlie so i dont know did i qualife to the capmpagin.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Tomorrow is the last day! Smiley
Seem like the ico.pesobit.net isn't clickable for any users on the OP, that would have made it easy for the investors to see where they can send their btc.
Where is the coin going to be listed the first?

The main target is Polo then Bittrex but we can also submit it to others that are not named 'Yobit'  Smiley

Im hoping Pesobit will be listed into great exchnages yeah like you said. Wink
Me too I want to expect to listed in a great exchanges like bittrex and polo.By the way more power to the developers.

Thanks. Most know that Polo is hard to get into but I hope the number of users we have plus PoSP and services to be developed as its usage will be enough for Polo to accept Pesobits. Bittrex, just need to allocate some funds from the ICO.

It currently costs 3 BTC to be guaranteed to be listed at Bittrex.  I hope the ICO will raise more funds, primarily because the devs will need it.

It might be a good idea to have an inclusion in Shapeshift.  Since the target demographic are non-traders/non-crypto folks, it provides the ease of exchanging BTC to PSB for them.  It also has an API that can be integrated into the wallet for even easier conversion.  I imagine prices going up a lot if someone buys a single large amount in an exchange especially if the sell side is thin.  This can be prevented in Shapeshift.

Activity: 728
Seem like the ico.pesobit.net isn't clickable for any users on the OP, that would have made it easy for the investors to see where they can send their btc.

The main target is Polo then Bittrex but we can also submit it to others that are not named 'Yobit'  Smiley

Me too I want to expect to listed in a great exchanges like bittrex and polo.By the way more power to the developers.

Thanks. Most know that Polo is hard to get into but I hope the number of users we have plus PoSP and services to be developed as its usage will be enough for Polo to accept Pesobits. Bittrex, just need to allocate some funds from the ICO.
Activity: 312

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

Activity: 237
So the 5% bonus is if you have it as your signature?
Activity: 160
Beautiful life!
PSB is likely to become the most profitable coin in the history of the ico.
Maybe more than  x100  at first day on the trading floor  Cool
You so funny
For me, it's just bigger x2 is enough Smiley
Activity: 924
You look like a dreamer , even though I hope this project will be successfull ICO project , but let us talk reasoably .
Tomorrow is not the last day of the ICO  , it is the last day of the bonus periods , ICO is open until 14 / September .
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
Activity: 135
ENVIRON - FUND FOR ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION!
Activity: 187
ScryptWaves - Combine the best of Waves and Scrypt
I've seen it surpassed 29 some hours ago, but now it is 28,3 .
 Was i mistaken?  Huh

There was a double credited account. But on the next update was found and seen in the blockchain that's why a recalculation of the escrow wallet happened hence the small decrease.
Thanks for always answer questions !
I am looking forward  PSB will reach 1000 satosi before it was put on the trading floor Smiley

PSB have too much potential for development.
 And investors can fully count on it at now .
 Was i mistaken?  Huh

There was a double credited account. But on the next update was found and seen in the blockchain that's why a recalculation of the escrow wallet happened hence the small decrease.
Thanks for always answer questions !
I am looking forward  PSB will reach 1000 satosi before it was put on the trading floor Smiley
Activity: 120
1 day 5 hours countdown for the 5% bonus.
Hope to have a sharp move from investors Smiley
PSB has gone more than half way.
Many of which look seem i always forward to the day actually traded PSB
Good luck team!
 Was i mistaken?  Huh

Was i mistaken?  Huh
Jump to: