Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation - page 22. (Read 208455 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
We're now editing the Marketplace at https://market.pesobit.net and so far the Merchants who already have the Ewallet account for the crediting of their sales are for these items:

Globe, Smart and Sun Load
BDO and BPI Encashment
Gaming credits (Garena, Battlenet, MOL and Level Up)

The next batches of items to be added are under Electronic Gift Cards

We're expecting the Pesobit payment system to be added next week.

Just a note though, Bills payment and Mobile load credit top up can also be done in the http://ewalletph.vmoney.com platform.
Activity: 414
Merit: 250
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

wow! PSB is in the top 4 leading national altcoins..
so glad to know this, well im impressed.
Wow thats great news if the pesobit is on the top 4 leading in national altcoins. Because of this news maybe the pesobit price today will increase. So buy pesobit now guyz and for sure after feq weeks of holding you can earn a lot of profit. I will hold all my pesobit coin because I believe they have big future.

i think so too that PSB has a great future ahead. better but some then just stock it for the future, i think it will go to the moon soon.

anyway, how much is PSB at the moment?

Right now PSB is trading over at C-CCEX for around 370 sats i know it's not that much but i am still hopefull that price will explode one day

https://c-cex.com/?p=psb-btc

thanks man for the update,
anyway, the last time i checked the price of PSB is around 1k sats i think, correct me if im wrong. but now it went down to 300+ sats. but i think this is a good buy thoough. and i know it will climbed up back again soon. let us all be patient for now. i think this coin is just undervalued as of the moment.
Activity: 1218
BintexFutures

Wow thats great news if the pesobit is on the top 4 leading in national altcoins. Because of this news maybe the pesobit price today will increase. So buy pesobit now guyz and for sure after feq weeks of holding you can earn a lot of profit. I will hold all my pesobit coin because I believe they have big future.

i think so too that PSB has a great future ahead. better but some then just stock it for the future, i think it will go to the moon soon.

Right now PSB is trading over at C-CCEX for around 370 sats i know it's not that much but i am still hopefull that price will explode one day

https://c-cex.com/?p=psb-btc
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Great to see pesobit on news !

Also the market is moving up !
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

Activity: 910
Merit: 257
I already know the reason behind it as what it is posted on PSB's official facebook page. I guess I don't have any other choice than to accept the explanation.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Anyone experienced a problem with the pesobit wallet? I tried to encash this morning when the rate per PSB is Php1.03. I waited for many hours to process and check it from time to time if it was successful. Now that the price drops down to php0.35, my should-be-encashed PSB came back to my account for an unknown reason
 I am a fool if I encash it this time when the price drops to this rate. What has happened?

Let's wait for the Dev's explanation. I am sure there is a valid reason for this.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Anyone here already tried their encashment feature? How long will it take for the value to be credited in the ewalltph?

Usually it takes within 24 hours for them to be encashed on your ewalletph account.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Anyone here already tried their encashment feature? How long will it take for the value to be credited in the ewalltph?
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing

Withdraw PSB from Poswallet exchange, marked for delisting.

what is this pesobit is listed for delistng? Where? I hope pesobit will rise again and we need more project so the investpr will invest to the pesobit coin. I hope many people see the opportunity of pesobit so everyon ewill invest so the price increase again. I want to buy more pesobit coin. I cant wait to seepesobit will recover again. Good luck pesobit. All people have pesobit are always trust you.

lol soon pesobit will be abandoned dev is busy launching another coin called shareshub
Get out. Post elsewhere if you're just farming post/levels.
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
I was just excited the day before until someone in facebook made me realize that the buy feature in the wallet is off. Would the dev turn it back on? And once it's on again, can we use ewalletph to fund our buy orders in the pesobit wallet? And then from there maybe get it to ccex for trading to bitcoin and other alts...

If this happens, it'll be an easier and faster channel for novice and regular crypto users to get into the world of cryptocurrencies. We don't have to get into the cryptosphere through bitcoin where there's network congestion, relatively long block confirmation time, and outrageous buy and sell rates at the only "exchange" in Ph... Well, bitcoin is good but if there was an alternative coin other than bitcoin to get into the cryptoworld, it would save us all a whole lot of time and money  Wink

Still wishing and looking forward to the dev's next update.
Activity: 560
Pesobit update:

You can now encash as much as 5000 PSB per day going to your ewallet account.
Buying of BTC in the Philippines got really expensive recently (higher than global prices) so we will be looking for ways for you to be able to buy Pesobit directly from Philippine Peso and one option is to make use of the Ewallet Cash-in capability since you can fund your accounts directly via bank deposits. Also coordinating with a group of Pesobit supporters for them to be able to act as Pesobit tellers where you can buy Pesobit directly from them and hope we can spread it further to distribute Pesobit to as much people as possible by giving them easy access in buying Pesobit.

Also, another Fund Manager jumped into the 3rd Party Investment program and offering 10% per monthly profit. Of course, he has a large sum of Pesobit as well as collateral.

Pesobit will pump.. buy now.. encashment to fiat currency is now available, which is for me the greatest feature. I would suggest  buy now psb as much as you can.
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
Hosting for this Blockchain will expire soon. Huh

Don't worry, Lutzow will take care of it.
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
Hosting for this Blockchain will expire soon. Huh
Pages:
Jump to: