Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation - page 20. (Read 208455 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
this coin grabbed my attention, price seems ridiculously low for what the team as done with so limited resource, i jump on this train before it's too late Grin

Nice, Start staking them on their online wallet
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?
Hello, I'm interested in this coin and wanted to get Yobit's wallet off maintenance, so I contacted them about it, they responded with this:
Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
- therefore, in order to avoid the loss of users, the network is not available.
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.
Thank you for contacted the support.

So, I figure it'd be good to notify you that you need to send them an updated source code and PSB will be ready for resync on Yobit. Good project, stuff like this being fixed will help too.

We've been doing this for months. Yobit seems to be not interested in fixing their problems. They continuously add coins but can't fix PESOBIT? Do they even look at the volume of trades in C-Cex? It has consistent trading volumes(0.44-1BTC) in C-Cex everyday.

Good thing I only bought about 50 PSB on yobit just to see if it worked and got the rest on CCEX  Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
Hello, I'm interested in this coin and wanted to get Yobit's wallet off maintenance, so I contacted them about it, they responded with this:
Deposit\Withdrawal coin will be available after you upgrade the source code of the wallet. Unfortunately the developers are in no hurry to send you updates
If you have updated the source code of the coin, send us (https://yobit.net/en/maintenance_request/ Free)and we will promptly correct the problem on the coin.

So, I figure it'd be good to notify you that you need to send them an updated source code and PSB will be ready for resync on Yobit. Good project, stuff like this being fixed will help too.

We've been doing this for months. Yobit seems to be not interested in fixing their problems. They continuously add coins but can't fix PESOBIT? Do they even look at the volume of trades in C-Cex? It has consistent trading volumes(0.44-1BTC) in C-Cex everyday.
Merit: 257
Have you found the Yellow Sign?

legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
this coin grabbed my attention, price seems ridiculously low for what the team as done with so limited resource, i jump on this train before it's too late Grin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
I just want to give a bit of feedback on the ewalletph site. I'm trying to get a friend in the Philippines to sign up so I can send some funds. But she isn't fluent enough in English to understand what the google captcha is asking her. I'm sending her around to her friends with teenagers as she can't get past it to the sign in part. It's not off to a good start if she has to get some one else to sign in for her each time. Is there a Tagalog version of the site? How are you going to get the people not fluent in english to use these services?
https://developers.google.com/recaptcha/docs/language
Just in case devs needs to change the captcha language.

Regarding the content, this is one can help.
Using google chrome right click anywhere on the login page. Click "Translate to english". The image below will show. Just click options to set it into another language. Page language = english, translation language = filipino.

If she's in netcafe, she can always ask the attendant to change the google chrome language into filipino. So everytime she visits the page, any english webpage will automatically be translated.

This is just a workaround. Devs can have the option of changing the webpage/ewallet dashboard into tagalog.

Thanks, we'll see what we can do about this. So far this is the first concern that we got for the language situation.

I have got her past the google captcha. There is an icon on the bottom of the captcha of a set of headphones. It allows the user to hear numbers and type them in a box. So she has got into the site and getting verified is the next step. I keep you guys updated how it goes as I really want to try the system out from sending PSB to the recipient receiving funds, paying bills, getting visa card, etc.

this coin is so long undervalued, will accumulate bit by bit while its cheap coz who knows sooner or later this will surprise traders seeing market on up trends.

Definitely this is way undervalued, it's going to need a lot more than a $278,000 market cap to provide these services. Early days indeed. And congrats to the dev team for accomplishing this on a low budget.

Many holders of PSB seems to forget, Usage of the cryptocurrency is the key so it will get its needed boost and mass appeal.. purchase PSB and use it as per what it meant to do and spead the news, and by that we will have the needed tipping point for Pesobit to gain its much needed attention.

More attention, more traders and users of the cryptocurrency, its a good alternative to Bitcoin and Ethereum since it has already the infrastructure to change it to fiat.. and avoide the pesky high transaction fees that goes with Bitcoin.. which means more demand and thus increasing its value in the market, right now it has a Market Cap of $278,363  , which means there is still more room to grow.

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I just want to give a bit of feedback on the ewalletph site. I'm trying to get a friend in the Philippines to sign up so I can send some funds. But she isn't fluent enough in English to understand what the google captcha is asking her. I'm sending her around to her friends with teenagers as she can't get past it to the sign in part. It's not off to a good start if she has to get some one else to sign in for her each time. Is there a Tagalog version of the site? How are you going to get the people not fluent in english to use these services?

Using google chrome right click anywhere on the login page. Click "Translate to english". The image below will show. Just click options to set it into another language. Page language = english, translation language = filipino.
https://i.imgur.com/dkSAX07.png

If she's in netcafe, she can always ask the attendant to change the google chrome language into filipino. So everytime she visits the page, any english webpage will automatically be translated.

This is just a workaround. Devs can have the option of changing the webpage/ewallet dashboard into tagalog.

Thanks, we'll see what we can do about this. So far this is the first concern that we got for the language situation.

I have got her past the google captcha. There is an icon on the bottom of the captcha of a set of headphones. It allows the user to hear numbers and type them in a box. So she has got into the site and getting verified is the next step. I keep you guys updated how it goes as I really want to try the system out from sending PSB to the recipient receiving funds, paying bills, getting visa card, etc.

this coin is so long undervalued, will accumulate bit by bit while its cheap coz who knows sooner or later this will surprise traders seeing market on up trends.

Definitely this is way undervalued, it's going to need a lot more than a $278,000 market cap to provide these services. Early days indeed. And congrats to the dev team for accomplishing this on a low budget.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com

Very undervalued, no other project has accomplished so much with so little capital that I've seen. Keep it up Lutzow. I'll just keep on staking. I'm trying to get to that 1%  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 1732
Merit: 502
Nada y Tú?
Added National Bookstore, Mercury Drug, Kultura, Kashieca, Human, Green Pastures, Fully Booked and Enderun Colleges for the Gift Certificates section in the Marketplace and will be adding a few more before enabling the payment system.
So what is this all about? This allows Pesobit users to buy Gift certificates for these big merchants in exchange of their Pesobits. It may not be useful to International holders but for Overseas Filipino Workers or regular Pesobit holders here in the Philippines, this can be put into good use. Overseas workers now know that if they want to pay for the tuition fee or medical products of their family members they will have an assurance that their money will be spent to what the merchant they intended it to be used. Sending money will cause more than the actual buying of these Gift Certificates via Pesobit. The goal is to provide more and more usage for Pesobit holders and ECommerce is one that can drive usage.
Happy Tuesday everyone

Thank you for updating Mr. Founder! Smiley
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Thanks for the updates developers. I like the route you guys are taking. Slowly but surely getting there. Pesobit will be big once everything is on its place. Filipinos are starting to learn more about cryptocurrencies. A lot of people will be looking back at these prices.
Merit: 500

Merit: 500
Added National Bookstore, Mercury Drug, Kultura, Kashieca, Human, Green Pastures, Fully Booked and Enderun Colleges for the Gift Certificates section in the Marketplace and will be adding a few more before enabling the payment system.
So what is this all about? This allows Pesobit users to buy Gift certificates for these big merchants in exchange of their Pesobits. It may not be useful to International holders but for Overseas Filipino Workers or regular Pesobit holders here in the Philippines, this can be put into good use. Overseas workers now know that if they want to pay for the tuition fee or medical products of their family members they will have an assurance that their money will be spent to what the merchant they intended it to be used. Sending money will cause more than the actual buying of these Gift Certificates via Pesobit. The goal is to provide more and more usage for Pesobit holders and ECommerce is one that can drive usage.
Happy Tuesday everyone
Healing Galing

Healing Galing
This has been a news later this year that's why every ewallet users that deposits/withdraw needed to be KYC'd.
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
The coin is promising. But its distribution will have a bad effect on development. I still believe the developers. Do please keep updating. I personally go to the page once a day to see the updates. Good luck to you! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
this guidelines will open the entire pilipino's that cryptocurrency really exist, as we knew that there's ain't that much pinoy who already familiar with btc and entire crypto's lets see how adoption will taking place after this guidelines take place.
Merit: 250
It takes a lot to build but not much to lose
Hi Lutzow,

Can you please update roadmap for PSB here onward? As the volume is increasing we should start making it clear to community. Lets try to increase community interest. And nothing will be better than the clear roadmap and possible timeline to targets.
Thank you

We're now opening the encashment section.
Notes:
1) Converted Pesobits will go to the ewalletph.vmoney.com account of the email address you specified so make sure that you get the correct email address of your recipients.

2) The fee was toned down to 0.9%.

3) Beta stage will have the Encashment to 500 PSB per 24 hours.

4) The cash will arrive to your ewallet account the next banking day.

5) The cash in the ewallet account can only be withdrawn to Philippine and Canadian banks at least for now.

6) The conversion rate used is that of coinmarketcap's average price.

We will be work on improving this system little by little.

Next up will be enabling the marketplace but the merchants needs to have an ewallet account so their product sales will be credited to their ewallet account the following business day and this will be enabled this month.

Pages:
Jump to: