Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation - page 34. (Read 208455 times)

Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System

This user is currently ignored.

When are you starting your own Filipine remittance coin, PSB Troll? Under a different account of course.

Always easier to spread FUD on a good idea to help your own agenda.

Don't answer to this guy!!! He's wasting his account to make PSB look bad... just don't answer him
Activity: 48
Merit: 5
isn't it wonderful that no one of these users ask who these fucking PSB scammers are or are they all shills lol there are so much coins to invest with and not this PSB.
you gotta be kidding me.  they were asking for $10,000 when the marketcap of this PSB isn't even worth investing $10K. these devs are punking joke.

When are you starting your own Filipine remittance coin, PSB Troll? Under a different account of course.

Always easier to spread FUD on a good idea to help your own agenda.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
isn't it wonderful that no one of these users ask who these fucking PSB scammers are or are they all shills lol there are so much coins to invest with and not this PSB.
you gotta be kidding me.  they were asking for $10,000 when the marketcap of this PSB isn't even worth investing $10K. these devs are punking joke.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
How much is left in the ICO fund? I am suspicious already when i saw that they are offering an investment feature.
3rd Party Investments
The original program is at www.psbservices.org and that uses purely BTC instead of PSB. In order to help with bigger circulation of Pesobit, I participated in this program with the idea of instead of giving out BTC as profit, I will use it to buy Pesobits off exchanges before distributing them to your accounts creating a Pesobit buy pressure. A week before your Investment term ends, you will receive an email from [email protected] regarding where do you want me to send your BTC and your PSB profit.

maturity   2017-04-04

haven''t received email yet. help please

You may contact the founder of that Investment Program directly, or you can easily search it on FB.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Love the staking option of the web wallet, just put 2 set of PSB to stake. Amazing!
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
How much is left in the ICO fund? I am suspicious already when i saw that they are offering an investment feature.
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
3rd Party Investments
The original program is at www.psbservices.org and that uses purely BTC instead of PSB. In order to help with bigger circulation of Pesobit, I participated in this program with the idea of instead of giving out BTC as profit, I will use it to buy Pesobits off exchanges before distributing them to your accounts creating a Pesobit buy pressure. A week before your Investment term ends, you will receive an email from [email protected] regarding where do you want me to send your BTC and your PSB profit.

maturity   2017-04-04

haven''t received email yet. help please
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Hey, guys.
Is the e-wallet supposed to be launched this month? This would be great news Smiley

I think it has already been shared by the Pesobit Dev that it will be launched this April. So be patient as we all are here right now. Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 256
Hey, guys.
Is the e-wallet supposed to be launched this month? This would be great news Smiley
legendary

quit stalling. just show their linked profiles for us to examine these bullshit because in case you haven't noticed it yet  you are bullshitting the bullshitter!  reveal yourself scammers! you are no different to ebitz scambags.  you ain't going to hire someone and pay without seeing profiles. you even can run away with just centavos so come on. don't shy way team.  Grin

Quit spamming.

PM me with your info if you have 10 000$ or more to invest. If not, well you can invest your 10$ with the info you already have.

There will not be more personal info until Pesobit becomes a fulltime job.

you want to scam us $10,000 and will reveal yourself? that is pretty ironic for a scammer to say. sounds like a hard work when i'm around isn't it? look at the price of psb.
i have gathered enough info about the dev team and don't wait for me to reveal yourself here because if i do, you'd regret it.  i want you to do it yourself.  Grin

quit stalling. just show their linked profiles for us to examine these bullshit because in case you haven't noticed it yet  you are bullshitting the bullshitter!  reveal yourself scammers! you are no different to ebitz scambags.  you ain't going to hire someone and pay without seeing profiles. you even can run away with just centavos so come on. don't shy way team.  Grin

Quit spamming.

PM me with your info if you have 10 000$ or more to invest. If not, well you can invest your 10$ with the info you already have.

There will not be more personal info until Pesobit becomes a fulltime job.
legendary

looks like a response from someone desperately want to get way from being busted.

obviously the team are bunch of pinoy SCAMMERS! hiding themselves using those photos they found online. god knows who they are and that Harold James Quilang might just be their only fall guy. they spare the life of "Debbie Soy" obviously not her real name as well.

Sunglasses are essential for a sunny country like the Philippines.

We are not only "Pinoy" my friend, we are from all over the world (one fine example of this is me).

Debbie Soy is the graphic designer.

quit stalling. just show their linked profiles for us to examine these bullshit because in case you haven't noticed it yet  you are bullshitting the bullshitter!  reveal yourself scammers! you are no different to ebitz scambags.  you ain't going to hire someone and pay without seeing profiles. you even can run away with just centavos so come on. don't shy way team.  Grin

looks like a response from someone desperately want to get way from being busted.

obviously the team are bunch of pinoy SCAMMERS! hiding themselves using those photos they found online. god knows who they are and that Harold James Quilang might just be their only fall guy. they spare the life of "Debbie Soy" obviously not her real name as well.

Sunglasses are essential for a sunny country like the Philippines, where I live they just look cool.

As I was saying, we are not only "Pinoy" my troll friend, we are from all over the world (one fine example of this is me).

Debbie Soy is the graphic designer.
legendary
that Benjamin Pacheco the developer and founder as he sad isn't who he said he is. just look at his photo in their site. he wears a dark sunglasses like some scammers in the past. wearing sunglesses? is that a pro?

I tried looking at each member and found none except that HAROLD QUILANG which is your lead to discovering all these Pesobit scammers.

I wear sunglasses too, I think it makes me look cool!

If you don't like the team or Pesobit itself, and if you value your time, then just go buy other coins.

that Benjamin Pacheco the developer and founder as he sad isn't who he said he is. just look at his photo in their site. he wears a dark sunglasses like some scammers in the past. wearing sunglesses? is that a pro?

I tried looking at each member and found none except that HAROLD QUILANG which is your lead to discovering all these Pesobit scammers.

I wear sunglasses too, I think it makes me look cool!

If you don't like the team or Pesobit itself, and if you value your time, then just go buy other coins.
legendary

thats the professionalism this team has. you guys get these scammers are going to scam big time from fellow filipinos all over the world and god knows they involve banks and remittances while telling us there is no millions involve so there is no necessary linkedin profiles so we know who we are investing with.  BIG TIME PSB lolz. enjoy your centavos.

Well, if you don't like us, you know what to do.

bye bye electronicash
legendary

you're dev team can't provide their profile links because they already lied to the people. those pictures aren't who they are. now if they show some other profile with someone else picture, its a bust time.

The pictures are accurate, and they are all you need now if you want to invest 10$.

If you want to invest 10 000.$, you can have more info ... lolz!

thats the professionalism this team has. you guys get these scammers are going to scam big time from fellow filipinos all over the world and god knows they involve banks and remittances while telling us there is no millions involve so there is no necessary linkedin profiles so we know who we are investing with.  BIG TIME PSB lolz. enjoy your centavos.

you're dev team can't provide their profile links because they already lied to the people. those pictures aren't who they are. now if they show some other profile with someone else picture, its a bust time.

The pictures are accurate, and they are all you need now if you want to invest 10$.

If you want to invest 10 000.$, you can have more info ... lolz!
legendary

ye that's it. nobody is risking million and yet you involve banks.  have you tried listening to yourself?  
they can't share a thing and yet they want millions. now that's a m***** f*ck*r.  (censored because you already reported me a hundred times and yet i wasn't banned)
they already published their picture as they say its them. and yet a linked profile proving they exist isn't necessary?

Keep it professional and we will discuss with you, it's fun!

Give me answers like this and the discussion is over.

you are not giving the links of their profiles. who looks professional?  END the discussion whenever you like but this is not stopping anywhere.

Pages:
Jump to: