Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation - page 68. (Read 208455 times)

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
The reason why phillipines will ban pesobit is that gov-t officials dont wanna be associated with virtual currencies that are controlled and exploited by criminals and money launderers.
How come the Phil. Govt. will ban pesobit and not bitcoin? Any proof?

Ignore the troll. If you read his post history, you will realize that all he does is spread FUD. Each and every one of his post is FUD.

Now that you said it, I checked his post and all I can see is negative things, aside from that he is also promoting a program created by their group.  It has something to do with MathCad.

Fruitful meeting with gifted.ph. Will be adding their items in market.pesobit.net soon.

gifted.ph and giftaway.ph products are important especially for Overseas workers, at least with specific gift cards you know that what you gave to your families will be directed to the right purpose and not be spent on other things that they don't want you to know about.

Cool update there Lutzow and great job adding more merchants.  I hope the license of the reserved corporation will be the next update   Grin
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
The reason why phillipines will ban pesobit is that gov-t officials dont wanna be associated with virtual currencies that are controlled and exploited by criminals and money launderers.

Ignore the troll. If you read his post history, you will realize that all he does is spread FUD. Each and every one of his post is FUD.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Pesobit is legal digital money same as like Bitcoin  Undecided
why people told thats money laundry, maybe they not knowing how to use it
Alt Coin is digital money for future all country need it for any transactions
well that's the problem since they are not familiar with digital currency and what have they known is all about negative uses but if we give them the positive side of internet currency and how easy it can be use they might be changing their minds and support this project as we knew that the president doesn't want to rely to anybody so if psb can be introduce properly du30 might support it in the long run.
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
Pesobit is legal digital money same as like Bitcoin  Undecided
why people told thats money laundry, maybe they not knowing how to use it
Alt Coin is digital money for future all country need it for any transactions
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

I have PSB, and i'm not criminal and money launderers.!!
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

Any fact that the Philippine government officials don't want to be associated with virtual currencies?  And any facts that this Pesobit is exploited by criminals and money launderers?  I hope any comment you have especially concerning the government have solid proof because somehow it is misleading to the readers.
Activity: 779
Merit: 255

Maybe it's more like study virtual currencies because they too understand that it is a cheaper and more efficient way of transferring money only that it is volatile so the value being sent can change quickly.

In fact, the Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), through its deputy believes that virtual currencies have future potential. They have been looking into virtual assets since 2014 when one solon proposed its use. They were in fact proposing a government-backed e-peso in 2014 (http://www.coindesk.com/philippines-government-consider-bitcoin-e-peso/)

And so I think that they're gearing for adoption of virtual currencies - not banning them  Wink
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
copper member
Activity: 1050
Fruitful meeting with gifted.ph. Will be adding their items in market.pesobit.net soon.

gifted.ph and giftaway.ph products are important especially for Overseas workers, at least with specific gift cards you know that what you gave to your families will be directed to the right purpose and not be spent on other things that they don't want you to know about.

Another great news from the Pesobit Dev! Hopefully the tie-up with vmoney will start soon! Smiley

Indeed another great news!  Just keep them coming Lutzow, with this services,  and promised being fulfilled, we will see people of the Philippines especially those OFW's using Pesobit soon.  Gaining grounds and usage is far more important than any other hyped out there Smiley 
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

Another great news from the Pesobit Dev! Hopefully the tie-up with vmoney will start soon! Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
You don't fail us, more and more good news coming out of the Pesobit camp!  Grin
Activity: 728

I don't understand then the talk was that pusobit cost 300 Satos but I can not understand why I was drained to 183 of Satos on the exchange C-cex that comes with a price why such a drop? Shocked
bitcoin has risen in price pusobit fell to the initial price

the general rule is that when bitcoin price spikes, altcoin price drops
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I don't understand then the talk was that pusobit cost 300 Satos but I can not understand why I was drained to 183 of Satos on the exchange C-cex that comes with a price why such a drop? Shocked
bitcoin has risen in price pusobit fell to the initial price
legendary
Heard they've added more items in the marketplace, and processing documents for the SEC in the Philippines.

Yes, they have. The announcement was on the previous page. They added 10 more article to their marketplace.

The dev wanted a functional and mass friendly coins.  They are focused on the service and usage of the coin then the technology later.  Dev had seen too many advance coins but was way too complicated for normal person to understand hindering the adoption.  So with this in mind, Dev's priority are services and merchant for the coin. 
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Heard they've added more items in the marketplace, and processing documents for the SEC in the Philippines.

Yes, they have. The announcement was on the previous page. They added 10 more article to their marketplace.
legendary
It will probably take a long time before price recovers. So better to stake coins.

What are the next plans of dev?

Probably, but who knows, cryptocurrency have tendency to have a steep spike.  With the development and the upcoming news with PSB.  I know they are preparing to launch a service and already reserved a name for it.  Once registered I can see interest flowing to PSB.  Buy PSB while it is this dirt cheap or regret later Smiley
Activity: 882
Everything you want, is everything you need.
It will probably take a long time before price recovers. So better to stake coins.

What are the next plans of dev?
Pages:
Jump to: