Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation - page 7. (Read 208413 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
after the news of conversion from psb to toa, yesterday i sent my psb from c-cex to my psb online wallet: https://wallet.pesobit.net

however, after a day, i still haven't receieved psb on my online wallet. i double checked on c-cex and online wallet and the address is correct. why is this?
Activity: 986
Merit: 516
Ladies and gentlemen, I know how most of you feel, especially for the long supporters of this coin. I think the best solution for this issue is to get credited the same amount of TOA for PSB being held in the wallets, and keeping PSB alive. PSB has so much potential, expecially to help out a lot of OFW's. I hope the developers will not forget the original vision of the coin, which is to provide borderless transactions to everyone at affordable prices.
LOL, PSB already dead.Now the future is TOA. I converted my PSB into TOA.Pesobit disappointed me a lot.I lost my hope and lost my a lot of money(.52BTC ) in this coin. The dev is a shit man. I left us in the middle path.without any warning, he swapped this coin and heart us.
TOA has a huge supply, So it never is a good or potentially coins I think.I have to dump this coin...
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Ladies and gentlemen, I know how most of you feel, especially for the long supporters of this coin. I think the best solution for this issue is to get credited the same amount of TOA for PSB being held in the wallets, and keeping PSB alive. PSB has so much potential, expecially to help out a lot of OFW's. I hope the developers will not forget the original vision of the coin, which is to provide borderless transactions to everyone at affordable prices.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
I'm totally disappointed with the decision of the swap. You should have asked the community for help. I'm glad i dumped it last july showing the signs of th e coin being abandoned. My yobit balance of 1k PSB can't be recovered now. I'm glad i still profited from this coin a little.

Also disappointed with the SWAP move, atleast try to negotiate a better deal for the investors, a 1:1 ratio is just really unfair.

I have been trying to send some PSB to my online wallet and its been passed 100 confirmations and no amount is being reflected on my account, even tried contacting the email support but what I only get is an auto reply..and no update after more than 12 hrs.  Already disappointed with this swap and just trying to fulfill the next steps and this blows up in my face, atleast provide an additional support for such an event.
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
I'm totally disappointed with the decision of the swap. You should have asked the community for help. I'm glad i dumped it last july showing the signs of th e coin being abandoned. My yobit balance of 1k PSB can't be recovered now. I'm glad i still profited from this coin a little.
Confirming that, I also received TOA into my cryptopia wallet.TX: 496ebd62f67b81690b0409ee40b71922679b3d6bb95e2c26823271d23c0c2b79  I was afraid a lot,but now feeling happy. Thanks a lot, @Lutzow. But I lost a lot of BTC in this coin.Now Hope TOA coin will give me some profit.Lets check my luck...
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912
The Concierge of Crypto
I got my TOA. Just follow the instructions and wait.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Hellow @Lutzow, Badly I need your help.Tomorrow I have withdrawn about 32320 Pesobit coins from my https://wallet.pesobit.net/ wallet to cryptopia TOA coin address, The TX is : ebfac95b13f556faf97f6775e0ebdf903a22c048031b8cbe994b2c4c9b2d550750761badc34b374 a3e9c48495c5e325721ef455476694bba229e8dc913a0830a But not yet i got/received any coin into my balance!! Will you check it or i also lost them !!?

you must be very hopeful about pesobit after all the horrible things they did in the past because you still kept that 32K lol christsake its a waste. i remember the hopeful investors are trying to give me thousands of PSB just to keep me away from this thread lol now keep your pesobit to rot. my ass is laughing real hard i can believe how serious you defend the team.

His psb are likely gone anyways. he sent a PSB to a TOA address that is like sending coins to a random crypto address.

How and When will the Swap be?

I already requested for Pesobit to be stopped trading in CCex.
In order to get your Pesobit swapped to TOA
1) Send your Pesobits to your Online Wallet account at https://wallet.pesobit.net.
2) Process a Withdrawal but the Destination address should be your TOA Address.
3) Within the next 24 hours, you will receive your TOA to your designated TOA Address.

Questions:
1) Where can I get TOA Addresses and where is it being traded?
- TOA is being traded in Cryptopia, CCex and NovaExchange. We'll also be trying to get listed in Bittrex as soon as we have a strong community behind us. You can download the wallets from https://github.com/toacoin/TOA.

2) Will there be a Mobile wallet and/or Online Wallet for TOA?
- Yes Online Wallet and Mobile wallet will be provided this month of September

3) If ever there are issues, to which email should we raise it to?
- Please send an email to [email protected] for all of your concerns

4) What will happen to Pesobits that are currently staking?
- New stakes will no longer be allowed and those who are in the middle of their staking period will have to wait til it get completed for it to appear as their Pesobit balance which they can withdraw to TOA

Take a look here.for Swap I did it.Lutzow said it, so why I tried to convert my PSB to TOA.Now I am facing this problem.You people are so lazy.First, try to read why I did it.then make your valuable comments.

whatever you did, whether you keep your psb or convert it to TOA, there is nothing to it still. consider it burned. PSB team is a scam and you ain't going to get any profit from them. you must have believe they can actually make pinoys rely to those shitty dev faces who displays fake names on their web pages.
Hellow @Lutzow, Badly I need your help.Tomorrow I have withdrawn about 32320 Pesobit coins from my https://wallet.pesobit.net/ wallet to cryptopia TOA coin address, The TX is : ebfac95b13f556faf97f6775e0ebdf903a22c048031b8cbe994b2c4c9b2d550750761badc34b374 a3e9c48495c5e325721ef455476694bba229e8dc913a0830a But not yet i got/received any coin into my balance!! Will you check it or i also lost them !!?

you must be very hopeful about pesobit after all the horrible things they did in the past because you still kept that 32K lol christsake its a waste. i remember the hopeful investors are trying to give me thousands of PSB just to keep me away from this thread lol now keep your pesobit to rot. my ass is laughing real hard i can believe how serious you defend the team.

His psb are likely gone anyways. he sent a PSB to a TOA address that is like sending coins to a random crypto address.

How and When will the Swap be?

I already requested for Pesobit to be stopped trading in CCex.
In order to get your Pesobit swapped to TOA
1) Send your Pesobits to your Online Wallet account at https://wallet.pesobit.net.
2) Process a Withdrawal but the Destination address should be your TOA Address.
3) Within the next 24 hours, you will receive your TOA to your designated TOA Address.

Questions:
1) Where can I get TOA Addresses and where is it being traded?
- TOA is being traded in Cryptopia, CCex and NovaExchange. We'll also be trying to get listed in Bittrex as soon as we have a strong community behind us. You can download the wallets from https://github.com/toacoin/TOA.

2) Will there be a Mobile wallet and/or Online Wallet for TOA?
- Yes Online Wallet and Mobile wallet will be provided this month of September

3) If ever there are issues, to which email should we raise it to?
- Please send an email to [email protected] for all of your concerns

4) What will happen to Pesobits that are currently staking?
- New stakes will no longer be allowed and those who are in the middle of their staking period will have to wait til it get completed for it to appear as their Pesobit balance which they can withdraw to TOA

Take a look here.for Swap I did it.Lutzow said it, so why I tried to convert my PSB to TOA.Now I am facing this problem.You people are so lazy.First, try to read why I did it.then make your valuable comments.

Lutzow cant do anything. You should contact cryptopia because you used their receiving address. I am simply shocked that you dont know this basic knowledge in crypto
Lol.chill man.I asked help from lutzow because I think there has some problem in probit wallet, so why umm not getting my coin.I also searched this TX on TOA explorer and PSB explorer but I found nothing there.hope lutzow will take a look about this.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

you must be very hopeful about pesobit after all the horrible things they did in the past because you still kept that 32K lol christsake its a waste. i remember the hopeful investors are trying to give me thousands of PSB just to keep me away from this thread lol

now, keep your pesobit to rot. my ass is laughing real hard i can believe how serious you defend the team.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

Lutzow cant do anything. You should contact cryptopia because you used their receiving address.

Most likely your psb are gone maybe if you are lucky that cryptopia even control the address that you sent it.
I am simply shocked that you dont know this basic knowledge in crypto

Why in the world are you sending psb to a TOA address? that is invalid those are two different coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
How many more days will TOA remain in the market, at least you could have got a decent swap ratio for the PSB holders.

Activity: 434
RIP pesobit Sad

WTF !??? Shame on PSB while they are using the name Filipino with no dignity. TOA is a Billion supply and you just swap it to them that easy. LOL, Throw in its just traded in small exchanges. So, prepare your China walls for the biggest dump in the future for TOA from your disappointed-once-beloved PSB investors.

The most stupid decision from you Lutzow. Pesobit is much more potential than TOA because of its big difference in supply, all you need is to continue your hard work, build bigger community, hire potential developers, or if we need fund we can set up donations from the community. Though it takes time but once it will be properly managed the value will just increase gradually.

You should have asked the community or make a poll at first before making that stupid decision from you. Your Pesobit is nothing without us the COMMUNITY!!!! Put that in your head.  Huh  Undecided  Angry

Activity: 294
Merit: 105
Activity: 336
PSB has 16m+ in circulation while TOA 1.6B in circulation exchange is 1:1 - you screwed your supporters thrice now

Pesobit will be absorbed by TOA and will take on the identity of TOA. Its official for you investors psb is dead

your supreme leader has abondoned your cute project.
Activity: 336
You guys didnt do a proper research.

1) invested to a half-assed developer crappy website probably even using a crappy server thats why the website is too slow to load.
2) they didn't have any direct partnership - its just a random individuals who are selling specific things - did any of you made curious why they need to set up a collateral useless PSB?
3) Can't manage to code their own wallet - half-assed developer
4) has no managing skills - only managing idiotic shills
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
online wallet seems doesn't work i've sent some coins to my address and nothing appears after hundres of confirmations Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: