Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation - page 11. (Read 208413 times)

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
Hi Pesobit, I really like your faucets Cheesy

simply, fast. I see that your project will add a new partner? and that your money is already use in south america. Somewhere more in the world?

I m more and more interested by your developement IRL

Yes, Lutzow ia currently working another project and the coin is planned to be able to work together with psb, either interchangeable or whatever it will be, I really hope it'll bump the peice several points up.
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
Hi Pesobit, I really like your faucets Cheesy

simply, fast. I see that your project will add a new partner? and that your money is already use in south america. Somewhere more in the world?

I m more and more interested by your developement IRL
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
I am going to recommend to Lutzow that we lower the inflation of PSB, along with some other changes, to about half of what it is now.

Anyone with me with this idea?
I will support this.
Activity: 779
Merit: 255
If trading volume doesn't improve, pretty soon psb will be ....  don't want to say it, but I'm sure you guys get it. If we lose this exchange, where else to go? Does Lutzow still have a team with him? I hope he's still dedicated to this project, otherwise, a lot of the folks who bought in when price was .90 to 1.03 would be screaming bs....
Activity: 687
Merit: 501
AVANTAGE - Blockchain Loyalty System
I am going to recommend to Lutzow that we lower the inflation of PSB, along with some other changes, to about half of what it is now.

Anyone with me with this idea?
Activity: 728
Merit: 252
Healing Galing
August 1 is approaching and affected almost all altcoins. Everything is uncertain at this point. We are now seeing PSB at it's lowest for the past few months. Anyone who's really disappointed to this coin should not be. You engage in trading altcoin with high volatility rate means you put yourself in high risk high reward/high disappointment cycle of cryptos. All those who believe in this coin will not be affected with these recent struggle. I myself still believe in this coin. Knowing it can be converted now into fiat money.
legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
Coin looks like its dead

I do not think that the coin is dead. Now an online store with a set of products is being created. There is a search for partners. I think at the end of the year PSB will still show itself

Yes, I don't think it is dead, it's on struggling phase, but they can rise again, they have  a really strong staff and community. And have you read Lutzow's statement of possibility of interchangeably switching psb with his new coin? It'll more or less pump psb.

And yes, whenever someone said a coin is going to die, usually some other people is at hidden agenda to collect as much as he can. Try to look at ltc, there's a thread specifically talking about it being dead, I still can see ltc breathing finely

Why are you comparing this with ltc? even shitty exchanges isnt interested in adding this.

oh really? it partnered up with vmoney old news but didnt do a thing and look the dev is already busy with other project and his real life job it means expect slower updates.

I'm not comparing psb to ltc, all I do is giving a reference or example that even after some people deemed a coin as dead, they still can continue in developing and progressing as long as their current team is solid and the community is supportive, and thus, try to look at LTC that has special thread dedicated to predict its death, yet it continue on flourishing because it has those two factors I said above.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Is this another ICO price for PSB? BTW, Pesobit will be turning 1 year come August 15, 2017.
I hope the anniversary could bring luck to the coin. I hope there by that time, PSB will recover. It feels sorry to see the prices that low.
I hope Lutzow could showcase the achievements on the anniversary date and revisit the road map to check what to focus on.. and deliver on time when he will commit, that will bring confidence..
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Is this another ICO price for PSB? BTW, Pesobit will be turning 1 year come August 15, 2017.
I hope the anniversary could bring luck to the coin. I hope there by that time, PSB will recover. It feels sorry to see the prices that low.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I don't think anyone is willing to sell PSB at a lower price. I hope somebody will. Been accumulating since 1k sats. I am at a huge loss but, I hope lutzow and team can make this work. Such a huge project, and great potential to help the Filipino people and the world.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Whats wrong with Pesobit!! take a look today price https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pesobit/ (Pesobit (PSB)
$0.002809 (-50.01%)
0.00000106 BTC (-49.17%)
as a pesobit Investor, i am really sad. Total I invested .62 BTC in pesobit. which value is now .11 BTC !! what i will do now?? someone kill me Sad Sad Sad Sad shit coin ever i have invested my money in crypto project.
told so , if you have spare btc and looking invest hoping to get a good return you should not pick this one,  there are lots of promising coins to invest with  Wink Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
In accordance with the usefulness of this coin is as an international transfer tool.
A good project to develop because it can enhance the cooperation of companies between countries.
I support this coin hopefully the price can be stable.
 Wink Wink
Activity: 434
most people in crypto are just focusing on the price alone, in short, instant profit most possible. They never know crypto really needs a lot lot lot lot lot lot of time and effort before we can appreciate great profit. If you want to earn more in crypto, think different from the most users here. PSB now is well played in the market, love seeing it low since Im still accumulating.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Coin looks like its dead

I do not think that the coin is dead. Now an online store with a set of products is being created. There is a search for partners. I think at the end of the year PSB will still show itself

Yes, I don't think it is dead, it's on struggling phase, but they can rise again, they have  a really strong staff and community. And have you read Lutzow's statement of possibility of interchangeably switching psb with his new coin? It'll more or less pump psb.

And yes, whenever someone said a coin is going to die, usually some other people is at hidden agenda to collect as much as he can. Try to look at ltc, there's a thread specifically talking about it being dead, I still can see ltc breathing finely

Why are you comparing this with ltc? even shitty exchanges isnt interested in adding this.

oh really? it partnered up with vmoney old news but didnt do a thing and look the dev is already busy with other project and his real life job it means expect slower updates.

So the PSB Dev is slow on making updates? try other coins there listed on bittrex and see who's dev have been totally slow on making progress, if the PSB Dev has a real life job, it means he is just trying to be sure, cryptocurrency in the Philippines are still in its infancy when it started PSB last year, there are a lot of legal hurdles to overcome and he is just looking the possible problems that might arise in the future. And if you have your own family and some kids to feed, sheltered and put to school, in a Philippine setting, you might think otherwise too. If you are done with PSB, then move on and look for better coins that will satisfy your criteria, no sense on staying here and whining about this coin or you are just trolling. Wink
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Coin looks like its dead

legendary
Yes, I'm an asshole
Coin looks like its dead

Yes, I don't think it is dead, it's on struggling phase, but they can rise again, they have  a really strong staff and community. And have you read Lutzow's statement of possibility of interchangeably switching psb with his new coin? It'll more or less pump psb.

Activity: 192
Merit: 100
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
Whats wrong with Pesobit!! take a look today price https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pesobit/ (Pesobit (PSB)
$0.002809 (-50.01%)
0.00000106 BTC (-49.17%)
as a pesobit Investor, i am really sad. Total I invested .62 BTC in pesobit. which value is now .11 BTC !! what i will do now?? someone kill me Sad Sad Sad Sad shit coin ever i have invested my money in crypto project.
I'm still optimistic that this coin will recover back to its higher price. Lutzow is still there, with his team, and is still working things out.
Activity: 392
Utilized the dip to buy more.
Pages:
Jump to: