Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation - page 87. (Read 208455 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Now its 2.93479041 BTC
I will probably jump out anytime if it goes below 2.8. before I lose all. Its a sign to dump all, It felt like it will plummet down to 500 sat any moment.

dont talk too much shit man , just dump your holdings now .. if you bought during the ico why worry..  Grin Grin Grin

An investor has to worry if he hasn't set up a stop loss while the price goes straight down to 2k. Its going to be too late when he realized he just lose more than half of what he suppose to have earned.
if you sold at least half of your holdings at least double to secure your initials ,there's nothing to worry about? besides everybody has the chance to sell almost x30 from ico price last few weeks ago
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Now its 2.93479041 BTC
I will probably jump out anytime if it goes below 2.8. before I lose all. Its a sign to dump all, It felt like it will plummet down to 500 sat any moment.

dont talk too much shit man , just dump your holdings now .. if you bought during the ico why worry..  Grin Grin Grin

An investor has to worry if he hasn't set up a stop loss while the price goes straight down to 2k. Its going to be too late when he realized he just lose more than half of what he suppose to have earned.
Activity: 266

Now its 2.93479041 BTC

Now its 2.93479041 BTC
Activity: 742

Buy support is only 3.93314221 BTC.
if there are people really supporting the coin there must have more of it. save some btc and help PSB a better coin.

the devs divide the total funds on cryptopia to other exchanges. But don't worry, the price will pump soon once the devs release new update regarding PSB new features.
Buy now some PSB while it's price is dump. You will have a profit within next few months

Buy support is only 3.93314221 BTC.
if there are people really supporting the coin there must have more of it. save some btc and help PSB a better coin.
Activity: 434
ALAX Pilipinas - Community Manager / PH Translator
What is the price now?

Around 3000 sat. It got as high as 10k couple weeks ago.
Some big holder just dump his coins , now only 2k ..

Thats what I think too, but psb is strong @3k sat so only time matters to get back to around 3k. Moreover the actual use to remittance haven't been impemented yet
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
What is the price now?

Some big holder just dump his coins , now only 2k ..
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
What is the price now?

Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
need help haer

hi in trayed to send peso to my onlin wallet and i didnd recev my peso coin

tx :9f2473b6cb8120b4e3d3d8ff868b03ecb69d86f3b96ec4f3a8fac52d0b9b6b61

to: PJW7rZCsQJQCrA338ekXpFsKBDyFZqJ4xD

end my onlne wallet dont evevn cloass
Available PSB
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
Activity: 330
I done to following and retweet
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Ok guys...

Retwitting time again for Pesobit to be included in Polo, Bittrex and ShapeShift  Smiley

Kindly retwit https://twitter.com/brosky0428/status/788545481659916288

Thanx

RT has been done!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Ok guys...

Retwitting time again for Pesobit to be included in Polo, Bittrex and ShapeShift  Smiley

Kindly retwit https://twitter.com/brosky0428/status/788545481659916288

Thanx
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
I have not received my peso after doing the avatar and twitter campaign. I really liked this coin and was very excited about it and it's future.
I am taking my btc for the investment I wanted to make with peso elsewhere. I will not bother with this currency

NOT IMPRESSED !!

I can see your username in the avatar final list and you have a total psb amount of 1140, still a good amount to keep.
One day you'd be surprise it will be 1140 USD or maybe even 10x. PM lionheart for it.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Odgc3xhkLer5QNBsvzCZwL11jXka1z8o-rK25p7m56g/edit#gid=1895301543

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
I have not received my peso after doing the avatar and twitter campaign. I really liked this coin and was very excited about it and it's future.
I am taking my btc for the investment I wanted to make with peso elsewhere. I will not bother with this currency

NOT IMPRESSED !!

Have you submit your address back when we were close to the end of the campaign? I recall that the campaign manager says (at around that time) that some people hadn't submit their address yet and it might create some problem. Or, did you change your address? As stated on the OP of the campaign thread (now locked as it is finished), some people might won't receive their payment if they change their address from tuesday of the said date onward.

I think he had submitted the required stuff to get the bounty, I checked the list and he is qualified for the avatar campaign to receive a reward.  The problem is that there is no PSB address under his name and i noticed that the doc. were last edited 6 days ago. This can be fixed easy if the dev just take notice of the request.  This is not a good sign of public relation thing especially to the early supporters and promoter Undecided.  The campaign manager had already turnover the spread sheet since  the one to distribute the bounty is the Dev.
Pages:
Jump to: