Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PSB] Pesobit, the currency for remittances and international cooperation - page 89. (Read 208455 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

http://www.chainz.cryptoid.info/psb is down? is it just on my end?

I was expecting 10k plus last two weeks but it went down.  PSB have plans to have their own forum and where can we see the rich list by the way?

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/psb/  check it here  Wink
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

http://www.chainz.cryptoid.info/psb is down? is it just on my end?

I was expecting 10k plus last two weeks but it went down.  PSB have plans to have their own forum and where can we see the rich list by the way?
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
Wow after revealing info about the double deposit of PSB in poswallet not only they didn't reward me but took 3 PSB from my own balance.

Though it wasn't any big amount and if it was still would'v told them about it.

I refreshed a block manually 2 times and received the coins 2 times but now they have fixed it Smiley
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
As far as I know, although not a local resident, no other cryptocurrency-loaded debit card withdrawing directly in Philippine pesos exists (without a method involving additional steps
If or once that capability is added to Pesobit as planned, there is no need to worry about the future price of this coin, as it will go way up if in use like that with an unique capability.

Although only having been in crypto for less than a year, I am a whale in Pesobit holdings (a significant percentage of the total original ICO while not having sold any), and essentially every altcoin has pump and dump fluctuations superimposed on longer-term future trends, as in all the graphs at coinmarketcap.com

What really matters in the end is continuing development to produce intrinsic value, and that we seem to have.  I applaud the development team.

I agree even if Pesobit touch one satoshi as long as the development team keep on delivering what is on the roadmap, there is a possibility for Pesobit to hit higher than its ATH way back a week ago.  And from the announcement, it seems that the team had already started connecting the lines in the puzzle of their roadmap.  Hope they will finish it soon.
1sat are you dreamin buddy? Grin
PSB will bounce back to 10k again for sure in no time we will enjoy this again and those who keeps on doubting the project will cry out again after seeing the price increase lets just wait and see guys more development is on its way coming from the dev.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
As far as I know, although not a local resident, no other cryptocurrency-loaded debit card withdrawing directly in Philippine pesos exists (without a method involving additional steps
If or once that capability is added to Pesobit as planned, there is no need to worry about the future price of this coin, as it will go way up if in use like that with an unique capability.

Although only having been in crypto for less than a year, I am a whale in Pesobit holdings (a significant percentage of the total original ICO while not having sold any), and essentially every altcoin has pump and dump fluctuations superimposed on longer-term future trends, as in all the graphs at coinmarketcap.com

What really matters in the end is continuing development to produce intrinsic value, and that we seem to have.  I applaud the development team.

I agree even if Pesobit touch one satoshi as long as the development team keep on delivering what is on the roadmap, there is a possibility for Pesobit to hit higher than its ATH way back a week ago.  And from the announcement, it seems that the team had already started connecting the lines in the puzzle of their roadmap.  Hope they will finish it soon.
1sat are you dreamin buddy? Grin
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Hi Lutzow, please check your pm. Sent you a message regarding login troubleshooting. Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
As far as I know, although not a local resident, no other cryptocurrency-loaded debit card withdrawing directly in Philippine pesos exists (without a method involving additional steps).

Activity: 246
As far as I know, although not a local resident, no other cryptocurrency-loaded debit card withdrawing directly in Philippine pesos exists (without a method involving additional steps).

Cool, mind to share how may percentage you have?

Woww psb whale welcome to the thread.. i wonder how low the price is if you dump your holdings now Grin Grin
Activity: 62
Merit: 0

We got a nice News again.

But saddly, the price Just get some stablish when this hit a big Exchange. Need more volume to secure a good price
3ksats still a very good price at this stage of the coin imo
its still almost 10x of the ico and there's a lots of investors still showing good support so we just better to work on it and keep moving forward dev.
The actual price is good for ICO investors because they still can get ×10 of their investments if they decided to sell or restore their money, but there are some holders who bought PSB after they saw its bump, those are losers now because of the big dump which happened after PSB reached 10k sat, some of them bought at 7k sat and they are waiting the price to move up.
Well , whose fault? If they dont bother to buy @300sats and bought @7k just because they saw the price roe up quickly hoping they can make good profit but eventually ended as bagholders..

Activity: 826
Merit: 523

But saddly, the price Just get some stablish when this hit a big Exchange. Need more volume to secure a good price
its still almost 10x of the ico and there's a lots of investors still showing good support so we just better to work on it and keep moving forward dev.
The actual price is good for ICO investors because they still can get ×10 of their investments if they decided to sell or restore their money, but there are some holders who bought PSB after they saw its bump, those are losers now because of the big dump which happened after PSB reached 10k sat, some of them bought at 7k sat and they are waiting the price to move up.
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Just need keep moving step by step, slowly and ever.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

This is why people like me want to sell PSB locally to Filipinas and Filipinos, directly, paid in local cash currency.

This can be done in whichever country they need PSB.
I hope  dev team have future plans to work with local exchanges here in taiwan to add psb .. a lot of ofws more or less 100k , this move will create huge demand for psb for sure..

I think that is already included on the roadmap. We just need to wait and trust the Pesobit Team will implement their plans successfully.
Roadmap didnt specify clearly if we'll be able to buy psb with local currency here in the future  aside from buying it with bitcoin ..
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Lutzow having trouble signing onto online wallet, it keeps saying 2FA time over when it's clearly not. Please help. Thanks.
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500

Yes still good price since this coin very young, active Dev and good roadmap..

Activity: 347
Great. PSB dev is very active. Keep going that way and PSB will be in TOP 50.
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Pages:
Jump to: