Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PTON] Foresting - Next generation of social media based on blockchain - page 2. (Read 22155 times)

Activity: 390
Merit: 100
Facebook is one of the target with these block chain tech where many are hoping for bitcoin to launch a crypto platform. Yet, facebook does not need this platform for it has existing and earning platform in a centralized way.

Anyway, hope to push through this project is very promising.
no, Facebook interested for starting to develop blockchain technology and impelemented in their platforms, and they have opened jobs for blockchain engineers
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Facebook is one of the target with these block chain tech where many are hoping for bitcoin to launch a crypto platform. Yet, facebook does not need this platform for it has existing and earning platform in a centralized way.

Anyway, hope to push through this project is very promising.
Activity: 1923
Merit: 321
English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)
The distribution was to take place on January 31, now only on April 5, the tokens have already been listed and guess what? The price is falling, tokens being sold for practically half the price and only the investors had tokens !!!
Activity: 924
Merit: 11
There ia good man's wok's. I heared from a lot people.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Activity: 250
Merit: 28
[Foresting Platform: Get to know first] #4
On February 26, Foresting made an agreement with RootOne on adding PTON to the Bitberry crypto wallet.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=post;topic=4932181.100;num_replies=108

According to this article in Medium, everything is going well. Just a little more than a month to launch, there is a huge expectation regarding App...

I may be wrong, but despite the postponements, I have always found this project promising ...
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
And another next generation super innovative social media blockchain based project revolutionizing everything.
If the distribution will occur on April 5th, along with the launch of the App and according to the message ** Beta is subject to be changed, it means that if it is changed, the payment will be postponed again Huh

I asked this question on the Telegram and so far it has not been answered. Has anyone noticed this in the last announcement they made? This may well serve as a justification for a new postponement! Stay tuned...
copper member
Activity: 714
Merit: 5
If the distribution will occur on April 5th, along with the launch of the App and according to the message ** Beta is subject to be changed, it means that if it is changed, the payment will be postponed again Huh
Hope they comply with the promise, the application will be released on time, I do not want to be delayed further.
Activity: 518
It's time to get used to the fact that projects don't fulfill their promises. Foresting is no exception.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
Activity: 832
Unsure of date as of now, but do not worry. You will surely receive your bounty rewards if all your info in the public spreadsheet is accurate.
Activity: 152
Merit: 12
So big team... How you will pay them?
Activity: 644
the extent to which this project is now running, has sales been taking place here? always looking forward to the good news from the team for the development of this project, with a lot of support definitely the project will succeed as planned.
Activity: 476
this project has many benefits and many advantages and conveniences from this project, hopefully all the teams involved will always work together in a compact and enthusiastic manner so that this project can run smoothly and achieve maximum results as expected.
Activity: 406
Merit: 4
The Foresting network is designed to provide compensation for the creation of content and an income distribution system for suppliers. I hope the project can adequately compete with popular social networks.
Activity: 868
How do I create account on Foresting just like steemit and other social media platform ??
Activity: 546
We have not officially listed on any exchange.
We will be announcing the exchanges publicly when it is confirmed.
The token lock policy (mainly for bounty) is a very common action lately to try to maintain value stability. Especially now with the market as it is. The project is good, the team is engaged. It has a great chance of being a success.
Pages:
Jump to: