Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PTON] Foresting - Next generation of social media based on blockchain - page 6. (Read 22155 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 252
such companies will continue to be popular with investors for a long time, and the first companies that will be the first companies in this sphere in the likeness of yours will be successful in the future
Activity: 1162
Merit: 389
Keep Network
The project is interesting. Did anyone learn the development team? Are there famous people on the team?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
When i first saw the project, i think this is some kind of forest conservation or something like that. But i was wrong, its all about social media.
And looking on the list of partnership that really look interesting, there are big names among the partners of this project.
I think its a big chance for this project to get many support.
Activity: 264
Merit: 2
the idea of the concept of the project is  very innovative , this will be the start of this project to be successful
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Foresting is a good project but has a very nasty fault that the token of the project will be frozen for 3 months. This will slow down the schedule and the token time is on the floor and the value of the token will be extended. Hopefully the project will not close with a token!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Wow this seems like a really serious and interesting project. I'll keep track of this!
Activity: 210
all the teams have managed to attract the attention of a lot of people, because as far as I see more and more people are supporting the project.
Hopefully this will be the start for this project to be successful, but if the participants and supporters get more and more certain for success it will undoubtedly be achieved with great results. Many hopes for this project can be successful.
maybe we just follow the development of this project in the future, how is it because it's still too early to conclude that the project is good, even though the project hopes to run according to plan.
Activity: 252
all the teams have managed to attract the attention of a lot of people, because as far as I see more and more people are supporting the project.
Hopefully this will be the start for this project to be successful, but if the participants and supporters get more and more certain for success it will undoubtedly be achieved with great results. Many hopes for this project can be successful.
Activity: 210
Activity: 198
The roadmap is built with the vision of making Hiway accessible as soon as possible which is firstly, to promptly generate user feedback and secondly, to initiate cash flow. This is the key of commitment in order to grow the team and build the project as the global social media that is being aspired to be created
Activity: 280
interesting project. looking forward to how it works out.
Activity: 476
in my opinion this project has very good prospects. the idea of the concept of the project is also very innovative. However the success not only in view of these things, but it all depends on how the team can manage the project properly.
vld
Activity: 95

Hey guys! Pay attention to the Bitmonk project, they are developing a real decentralized exchange!
Please help them, society needs them!!! Get 300 free coins for first time users!
 https://discord.gg/n7a9vBX
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
where is i can find about the token distribution for every step like pre-ico and ico. thank you
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
https://twilight-coin.io/
this is the first im read about the complete ANN with the full team and good project purpose. good luck dev
Activity: 130
wow, this is a very big project with a very good monetization program and has very good prospects for the future hopefully this project will get a lot of support
Activity: 224
It looks like this project is very feasible to get many support, because this is a very nice project to be developed in the future. Hopefully this project can compete with other projects and can be successful.
with a vigorous promotion from the team, it is certainly easier to attract many investors, because with team spirit it will make investors believe that this project deserves to be developed to success. We will always look forward to new news from the team for this project.
Activity: 476
It looks like this project is very feasible to get many support, because this is a very nice project to be developed in the future. Hopefully this project can compete with other projects and can be successful.
Activity: 316
Merit: 1
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
The project deserves special attention of investors as the team offers a social network of a new generation. The project team and its partners and advisers are trustworthy. I think the project will be successful for all interested parties.
certainly we also expect the best to expect on this project. with hard work and the good cooperation of the team I believe the target will be easily achieved.
Pages:
Jump to: