Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PUBLIC-SALE][LivenPay - Spend and Earn Cryptocurrency Instantly][LIVE] - page 2. (Read 1537 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I want to know here until when does this public sale take place in March or April? sorry, i didn't join the telegram channel so i don't know much information.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Livenpay has successfully added on our website BriefICO with a rating 4.9/5
                  For more details you can visit our website https://briefico.com/listing/18923/
Activity: 87
Hello, how's the ICO going?
is your token present on an exchange platform?
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
I was very surprised, the acquisition of funds from the sale of Liven tokens was extraordinary, Seeing this very rapid development how long would it take you to expand out of Australia and any area in Australia that has used Livenpay

Love all these Australians projects! (LivenPay, Nauticus..)
The legal context is interesting for the blockchain projects...a really cool environnement for work and invest for me !
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
I was very surprised, the acquisition of funds from the sale of Liven tokens was extraordinary, Seeing this very rapid development how long would it take you to expand out of Australia and any area in Australia that has used Livenpay
a very promising project and so far the soft cap has been achieved, I'm sure LivenPay will achieve success and that's why I'm here now. hope everything can run with to smoothly and this project does have a good future.
Yes, hopefully in the near future, Livenpay will soon enter the exchange, I can't wait to know the reaction in the market, I will trade there.

the project has already collected the necessary amount of money for development. so, I think, the team can use this capital properly. besides this, first of all, it's worth thinking about trading in stock exchanges.
In my opinion, the large amount of softcap funds has reached $ 10M, which is enough to be registered with a number of exchanges, but like the team is still raising funds until the ico is finished.
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
a very promising project and so far the soft cap has been achieved, I'm sure LivenPay will achieve success and that's why I'm here now. hope everything can run with to smoothly and this project does have a good future.
Yes, hopefully in the near future, Livenpay will soon enter the exchange, I can't wait to know the reaction in the market, I will trade there.

the project has already collected the necessary amount of money for development. so, I think, the team can use this capital properly. besides this, first of all, it's worth thinking about trading in stock exchanges.
Merit: 501
Roger Ver is a strong support for the project (despite the existing controversies about the guy, it must be acknowledged that he is in the top 10 cryptos personalities)

This is great news for LivenPay's visibility!

Activity: 87
Hi
Why are there so many countries restricted for your ICO?

We have great news after discussions with our lawyers and have removed these 7 countries from the restricted list - Egypt, Colombia, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Taiwan, Cambodia, Indonesia

These countries are now able to participate in the LVN Token Sale - we're excited to welcome as much of the world as possible to purchase and participate in LVN and Liven, however we must prioritise the security of our business and token holders.

Along with everyone else, we hope and wait for favourable regulation around cryptocurrency and blockchain as a whole.
Thank you for your answer
that's great news.
I hope your project will succed
Activity: 34
Fluctuating exchange rates? 🧐 We've got a plan for that! You can arbitrage LVN, we'll show you how 💸

🔍 https://blog.livenpay.io/2018/05/22/arbitraging-pizza-how-livens-internal-and-external-exchange-rates-work
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
LivenPay is the crypto+fiat payment gateway handling transactions and exchanges between participants in the Liven ecosystem.wow this is fantastic what a wonderful project it is but when will bounty for this project be announced Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Hi
Why are there so many countries restricted for your ICO?

We have great news after discussions with our lawyers and have removed these 7 countries from the restricted list - Egypt, Colombia, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Taiwan, Cambodia, Indonesia

These countries are now able to participate in the LVN Token Sale - we're excited to welcome as much of the world as possible to purchase and participate in LVN and Liven, however we must prioritise the security of our business and token holders.

Along with everyone else, we hope and wait for favourable regulation around cryptocurrency and blockchain as a whole.
Activity: 28
What kind of blockchain will this project use when it launch?
Hey everyone we have BIG BIG news- we will be making a MAJOR announcement on Monday

https://medium.com/livenpay/major-announcement-monday-25-feb-3ddadb743657

This news is the beginning of a partnership that will change everything about the way cryptocurrencies are used in mainstream payments.

Watch. This. Space

https://twitter.com/livenpay
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
Livenpay has raised $ 10 million, this is a very good softcap that they have achieved, I am sure it will become very popular by taking the idea of ​​a restaurant that is quite successful.
1 week left until the LVN main sale launch!

Less than a week left until the LivenPay main sale launch! In this post we would like to remind you the key aspects you might want to know. There they are:

⏰ LivenPay token sale starts on 28 February 2019!
💸 Token name is LivenCoin (LVN)
💻 Platform - Ethereum, token type ERC-20
💰 Token price 0.0150 USD per token
❗️ Total tokens supply 10,000,000,000 LVN
‼️ Tokens for sale 3,000,000,000 LVN
You can purchase LVN with ETH, USD & AUD!

What else do you need to know about our project?

KYC
You do have to undergo a KYC procedure, but it's very simple and doesn't take very long. Besides, this ensures your transaction is cleared.

Transparency
We are using an open smart contract which means you can track the LivenPay public sale address (Public Ethereum Address) on Etherscan, for example. There you will see the contributions made during the public sale. But remember that we are accepting contributions in multiple currencies, this does not reflect the total contribution amount for the LVN token sale.

Comfort
By design, we have opened our main token sale to consumer-level contributors by allowing contributions from exchanges. To make this possible, if you are contributing from an exchange, you will receive a Unique Sale Address - this address is unique to the contributor and will not show any transactions when looked up on Etherscan.

Personal account page on the LivenPay website
After you have completed the transaction, it will become visible in the Token Sale Dashboard. Here you can see all your transactions with time stamps and their confirmation status. Transactions are not confirmed until funds have been received from the designated payment source.

Referral and bounty programs
We also want to remind you that the LivenPay project has referral and bounty programs! Right now you can register an account at the livenpay.io dashboard to get your referral code! Share your referral link and you will earn a bonus for every referral who makes a successful purchase of LVN!

Also don't forget that our bounty is live. You can participate in the bounty program to complete quests and earn tokens. To know more about bounty join our Bounty Telegram Channel - https://t.me/lvnbounty

More information
In order to fully understand the LivenPay project and contribute to the project, please see the LivenPay Whitepaper at livenpay.io. And if you have any questions about our project -- we will be glad to answer it on our main Telegram Community.

We are all very excited about the launch of our project and today we begin the countdown. Here we go: less than 1 week left until the main sale launch!

Calling all travellers and globetrotters! Imagine a world where there aren't any exchange or transfer fees 😍 Well, it's a closer reality than you think... 🌇

🔍 https://blog.livenpay.io/2018/05/24/lvn-the-global-food-currency-for-travellers
We're going global! 🌎 Learn how you can buy icecream in Sydney and pho in London with the same currency! 😋

🔍 https://blog.livenpay.io/2018/05/28/our-expansion-plans-how-livens-digital-currency-for-food-is-going-global
Pages:
Jump to: