Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PUBLIC-SALE][LivenPay - Spend and Earn Cryptocurrency Instantly][LIVE] - page 5. (Read 1537 times)

legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
This Project is really great .It very well experience team and LivenPay solve real time project .All the best team .When you will announce bounty campaign of this project .I seen 2% of token allocated for bounty campaign .Is this correct .

I also saw in the whitepaper as 2% for bounty campaign. But in the bounty thread its only 1% .
Why is it so?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
There is no private sale or has it been reached? Huh Huh
or maybe directly to public sales which are more prioritized?
If I see on website for this project it seems that it has reached a softcap ($ 10 million) and they will now go directly to public sales, we are just waiting for more information
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
There is no private sale or has it been reached? Huh Huh
or maybe directly to public sales which are more prioritized?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
📌 The Liven wallet is an intuitive discovery, payments and rewards wallet that connects 400,000+ users to an established network of quality merchants.

🔍 https://blog.livenpay.io/2018/07/18/the-mobile-crypto-wallet-thats-easy-to-use-and-ready-to-spend
Activity: 5
This Project is really great .It very well experience team and LivenPay solve real time project .All the best team .When you will announce bounty campaign of this project .I seen 2% of token allocated for bounty campaign .Is this correct .
Thanks for the support. In the near future we will announce the start of the bounty program. Follow the news in our social networks.
copper member
Activity: 350
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1187
image loading...
image loading...

image loading...

image loading...
image loading...

image loading...
image loading...
image loading...
image loading...
image loading...
image loading...
image loading...
image loading...
image loading...

Thank you for visiting the LivenPay BitcoinTalk Announcement thread. We are building the world’s best global
lifestyle payment network and mobile wallet for everyday lifestyle purchases.

Liven is an Australia-based company operating since 2014 and we are launching our network utility currency,
LivenCoin (LVN), as an Ethereum ERC-20 token.

The LivenPay project consists of an ecosystem of merchants, users and charities who are connected with the LivenPay payment gateway.

The Liven App and Wallet is the intuitive entry point for over 400,000 users into the ecosystem

The LVN token is rewarded for every purchase with Liven, and can be used as a payment method at merchants and a donation method for charities, or stored in the Liven Wallet and sent to other peers.

LVN Token Initial Coin Offering (Token Sale)
Private sale: 01 May 2018 - 18 February 2019
Public sale: 18 February 2019 - 14 April 2019

LivenPay Public Token Sale will begin on the 18th of February

Pages:
Jump to: