Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay - page 32. (Read 35387 times)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
the benefit this coin is only masternode and mining, right? I think it's old version, what about the algorithm "proof-of-stake  (PoS)" whether develepoter will add it in 2018
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
New Pool 0.1 %fee / PURA UPDATE *

-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://miner2pool.ovh:3533  -u YOUR_PURA_ADDRESS -p c=PURA

Happy mining !
Activity: 1680
Merit: 583
xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

I was guessing what will be the commonnode reward, if for the commonnode will have to lock only 1k PURA, instead of 10k PURA

you need 100.000 pura for a masternode or 1.000 pura for a commonnode (if the new wallet will be released).
The question will be, how many commonnodes will be created, as this goal is easy to catch for investors. Therefore the reward for a commonnode is a good question, but nobody knows.

thank You
than, we have to wait ok.
Activity: 82

I was guessing what will be the commonnode reward, if for the commonnode will have to lock only 1k PURA, instead of 10k PURA

you need 100.000 pura for a masternode or 1.000 pura for a commonnode (if the new wallet will be released).
The question will be, how many commonnodes will be created, as this goal is easy to catch for investors. Therefore the reward for a commonnode is a good question, but nobody knows.
thank You for the results, I will give a try & do some support for this coin
does anyone here run a MN for PURA
does it gain some profit or is "game-over"?

You need 100k Pura for a MN, already 785 Running, earning about 9 Pura/day at the moment.

There is a new wallet in development, which also makes it possible to create one commonnode for 1000 Pura.

well, so this commonnode will gain 0.09 PURA a day? or we will have a new block reward?

depends on masternodes.online data, the rewards is about 9 PURA a day my friend, not 0.09 Pura
https://masternodes.online/currencies/PURA

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Hi ! Pura is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

Mining Pura with x11 algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3533 (fully NiceHash compatible & optimized)
  • User     : YOUR_PURA_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=PURA

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3533 -u PPGaMy3RNJ3XHkdE48Zjg68FjxwHApDkDJ -p c=PURA
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe -k x11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3533 -u PPGaMy3RNJ3XHkdE48Zjg68FjxwHApDkDJ -p c=PURA

Peers list :

• addnode=207.246.67.241:44444
  • addnode=37.46.128.249:44444
  • addnode=45.63.101.158:44444
  • addnode=45.76.87.152:44444
  • addnode=199.247.3.75:44444
  • addnode=185.194.142.229:44444
  • addnode=45.32.129.21:44444
  • addnode=108.61.178.208:44444

Many coins that use the X11 algorithm are now considering the way to fight ASICS. Does the DEV team have any consideration about this?
Activity: 277

You need 100k Pura for a MN, already 785 Running, earning about 9 Pura/day at the moment.

There is a new wallet in development, which also makes it possible to create one commonnode for 1000 Pura.

well, so this commonnode will gain 0.09 PURA a day? or we will have a new block reward?

depends on masternodes.online data, the rewards is about 9 PURA a day my friend, not 0.09 Pura
https://masternodes.online/currencies/PURA
Activity: 462
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Sorry if this sounds newbie like, but is a commonnode also able to generate rewards for the operator?
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Pura realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/icash/real_time
Activity: 378
Merit: 105

Hi ! Pura is available on LycheeBit.
Happy mining Smiley

Mining Pura with x11 algo :

• Stratum  : lycheebit.com:3533 (fully NiceHash compatible & optimized)
  • User     : YOUR_PURA_ADDRESS
  • Password : c=PURA

LycheeBit info :

Mining software :

Examples of command line :

• Nvidia   : ccminer.exe -a x11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3533 -u PPGaMy3RNJ3XHkdE48Zjg68FjxwHApDkDJ -p c=PURA
  • AMD      : sgminer.exe -k x11 -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3533 -u PPGaMy3RNJ3XHkdE48Zjg68FjxwHApDkDJ -p c=PURA

Peers list :

• addnode=207.246.67.241:44444
  • addnode=37.46.128.249:44444
  • addnode=45.63.101.158:44444
  • addnode=45.76.87.152:44444
  • addnode=199.247.3.75:44444
  • addnode=185.194.142.229:44444
  • addnode=45.32.129.21:44444
  • addnode=108.61.178.208:44444

Activity: 154
Merit: 28

For Fixed Difficulty

Code:
stratum+tcp://smashpool.com:6502 -p c=PURA,d=DIFF
(replace DIFF with the difficulty you want to mine at)

Thanks for your time and consideration, I truly appreciate it.

what diff should I set for mining with 0,2Th???
Activity: 19
Have you joined our PURA Telegram Group yet? We have a surprise for you!

Must be really a good surprise, price dropped hard!

That’s right, the PURA Telegram Group will be the first channel where we are going to publish the Aurora update  – MORE THAN TWO DAYS before all other channels! Join right now and be among the first to participate!

How can it be two days before, 8. March 2018 is gone like a few weeks ago???
It is to prefer, that puraofficial is stating here in the group any news. This is more comfortable und documented.

Telegram groups are often curious chats with people from vietnam or latinamerica where the guys are unstructured messages like "to the moon / Vida pura / good save pura" post.
Therefore we use better this forum. It is easier to find news und it makes no sense to blow-up a telegram group.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Have you joined our PURA Telegram Group yet? We have a surprise for you!

Pura Vida everyone! We are watching in fascination how our user numbers and social media channels are evolving! Our community groups are growing on a daily basis! Our international PURA Telegram group, PURA Official (English) is rocking! It is going to the moon, so to speak!

Our Telegram group members love to interact. Telegram is where users discuss the latest developments! So make sure you join in our PURA Official Telegram group! We have a surprise for you! Our PURA Telegram users will be the first to find out when the new PURA Aurora Wallet comes out! Do not miss joining today!

That’s right, the PURA Telegram Group will be the first channel where we are going to publish the Aurora update  – MORE THAN TWO DAYS before all other channels! Join right now and be among the first to participate!

Joining Official PURA Telegram is easy as one, two, three!
1) Download the Telegram app to the desktop of your computer. (You have to have Telegram installed before joining the group.)
2) Download the Telegram to your mobile phone.
3) Click on the invitation link: https://t.me/puraofficial or visit our website pura.one, scroll down and click on the Telegram icon.
4) Join right in the discussion and stay on top of all the news! (Please note the discussion is in English.)
We are so happy that our PURA community is so active and busy and loves to keep on top!

Activity: 19
At the moment the exchanges are still waiting on info, which they need from the pura dev team. As i got info today from coinexchange for example they don't get infos:

" 28/3/2018: We have been contacted by the PURA devs but they are yet to respond. We have been waiting for a reply for some time now.

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team

Ticket: https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/78441

On Wed, 21 Mar at 12:05 PM , > wrote:
     as i am looking on a "telegram" usergroup for a coin called "Pura" there are discussions about a new Pura - Aurora Wallet, which is not released, because oft coinexchange doesn't support it since days.

I am not a technican, so it's a question from me: Did this Pura team contact coinexchange really and is it true, that this is an technical issue of coinexchange, because this "pura-aurora" wallet cann't be released on the Pura Homepage.

"

I told you, didn't I?
Activity: 55

Just a heads up - if you're mining PURA.

SmashPool.com (http://www.smashpool.com) has selected PURA as its coin of the day. This means lots of hashrate. I will be actively mining this coin personally on the pool along with several others.

Come smash PURA today on SmashPool.com - (and stick around if you like it).

Code:
stratum+tcp://smashpool.com:6502 -p c=PURA

For Fixed Difficulty

Code:
stratum+tcp://smashpool.com:6502 -p c=PURA,d=DIFF
(replace DIFF with the difficulty you want to mine at)

Thanks for your time and consideration, I truly appreciate it.

At the moment the exchanges are still waiting on info, which they need from the pura dev team. As i got info today from coinexchange for example they don't get infos:

" 28/3/2018: We have been contacted by the PURA devs but they are yet to respond. We have been waiting for a reply for some time now.

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team

Ticket: https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/78441

On Wed, 21 Mar at 12:05 PM , > wrote:
     as i am looking on a "telegram" usergroup for a coin called "Pura" there are discussions about a new Pura - Aurora Wallet, which is not released, because oft coinexchange doesn't support it since days.

I am not a technican, so it's a question from me: Did this Pura team contact coinexchange really and is it true, that this is an technical issue of coinexchange, because this "pura-aurora" wallet cann't be released on the Pura Homepage.

"
Activity: 98
this project has a potential masternode coin and i really like the way they upgrade their masternode system with common node,hope will run it well

Activity: 81
Hi, can anyone tell me what is changing and what is remaining the same going forwards for the 2nd ICO attempt? I see already the concept has changed more towards developers. But all the articles are dated last year, any of them still valid?
Pages:
Jump to: