Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PURE][X11] PURECOIN - new Visa card sample - page 50. (Read 95519 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Yah..this is crap.  The only way for a new exchange to get volume is to jump on a coin, at the same time we end up with a lot of scammy crap.  It's tiring.

So why not stop supporting coins that do IPOs or Premines?

Dedicated used to be the pool you could trust to pick out the good coins, but more and more he seems to be the "official" or first pool for many crappy coins that end up poorly.

legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
http://pure.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks&height=13&prev=1
Dedicated stole the premine, look at block 2. Their pool was working before the nodes were operational. None of the pools were running and noone was syncing apart from dedicated. People are accusing other pools for not being on the correct chain but it is dedicated who actually caused the forked and killed this coin.
In case dedicated removes this premine block here is the snapshot of their statistics page:
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010020013W140141042594656

Why do you people keep going with dedicatedpool - they've destroyed this coin and you keep trusting them... It is actually community's fault for having such trust in one pool.

They ceated their own chain , so if you go back to the lower chain with the nodes in the op posted by the dev
everyone will be on the right chain and coins in dedicatedpool will not be valid

You sir are a moron.

dedicated pool was online before dev publish the nodes , because wallets wasn't syncing , dumbass

Oh please ask your Mummy next time before you go out to play:)  Why do you still want to mine this coin?
legendary
To all the morons who don't understand how cryptos work.  The FORK is not the problem.  The DEV is the problem.  Do mine this coin whatever happens or whatever the developer tells you.  If you don't understand yet then I'm sorry but there is no hope for you.
Activity: 280
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/purex11-purecoin-gui-628128
chinese translation done!
LRMnJBRYd3VrLhEN7qGvhG3xaB6B7bMP4x
thanks!
http://pure.v2.dedicatedpool.com/index.php?page=statistics&action=blocks&height=13&prev=1
Dedicated stole the premine, look at block 2. Their pool was working before the nodes were operational. None of the pools were running and noone was syncing apart from dedicated. People are accusing other pools for not being on the correct chain but it is dedicated who actually caused the forked and killed this coin.
In case dedicated removes this premine block here is the snapshot of their statistics page:

Why do you people keep going with dedicatedpool - they've destroyed this coin and you keep trusting them... It is actually community's fault for having such trust in one pool.

They ceated their own chain , so if you go back to the lower chain with the nodes in the op posted by the dev
everyone will be on the right chain and coins in dedicatedpool will not be valid

You sir are a moron.

dedicated pool was online before dev publish the nodes , because wallets wasn't syncing , dumbass
legendary
I was saying it from beggining......they mede their own fork,and forced the rest to go with them....

Well I suppose this is what happens when people with single digit IQs try to mine coins.
legendary

You sir are a moron.
legendary

PURE BOLLOCKS - Dedicated are one of the oldest and most reputable pools around.  The fork occurred because Dedicated had the majority of the hashrate.  They didn't steal the blockchain - if you did some basic reading on how blockchains work you would understand that it would immediately cede to the longer chain (which by defacto would be the one with the most miners/MH).  Please do yourself a favour and figure out what you are doing before you start mining.
I was saying it from beggining......they mede their own fork,and forced the rest to go with them....

legendary
Activity: 1162
Just for you guys to know, loljosh is involved in this and that can only mean trouble. Very serious trouble. Read about what he and his associate/pal Templar77 alias Libertycoin/ real name Carlos R. Torres Ferguson, have perpetrated recently in Libertycoin (several threads about the CASE).

After you inform yourselves adequately, deal with this thief, ok?
legendary
What block are you all on?  Now getting reports that we are way ahead of others on the block chain?

Mate, you have a good exchange.  Freeze those accounts and refund people what they have.  You don't want to be associated with this or have it on your exchange.

Yah..this is crap.  The only way for a new exchange to get volume is to jump on a coin, at the same time we end up with a lot of scammy crap.  It's tiring.

I've removed the ability to trade the coin and currently deposits/withdraws will not post.

I've disabled the suspicious account.

I'll run a script soon that will cancel all trades and restore balances.

We'll see what happens but right now this isn't looking good for PURE

Not at all but your actions have been honourable throughout.  Let me know if you need anyone to vouch for you (PM me) in case you get tarnished because of this BS since I was one of the few witnesses like yourself who seemed to understand what was going on.  The XLB dev is still trying to play innocent and milk that coin further and I wouldn't be surprised if this the exact same scam with different people behind it.  Even if the dev tells you that the premine was stolen (that's happened at least 3 times in the last couple of weeks too) and you believe they are genuine the coin is still dead.  After all if it's a lie the dev is a fraudster, if it's true they are dangerously incompetent and not worth investing in.  I lost money on XLB and I'm not taking that risk again.  Out of ethical responsibility I have also tweeted this scam to let other miners know.

Same happened with CIV coin only a few days ago, they dumped for almost the same amount as well....why dump for so little if you're going to do that..I don't get it.  CIV developer claimed the premine was stolen. 

I'm getting tired of this game.  I know we love anonymous etc but we have to find where to draw the line when it comes to investing in new coins. 

I think anonymity is OK for regular people but if you are running a business which is essentially what these coins are you have to be publicly accountable.  That's why I like NAUT.
Activity: 462

Funny....the Syncmultipool is down......
legendary
I would advise all pools to stop mining this coin unless you want to get embroiled in a whole heap of trouble.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
What block are you all on?  Now getting reports that we are way ahead of others on the block chain?

Mate, you have a good exchange.  Freeze those accounts and refund people what they have.  You don't want to be associated with this or have it on your exchange.

I've removed the ability to trade the coin and currently deposits/withdraws will not post.

Not at all but your actions have been honourable throughout.  Let me know if you need anyone to vouch for you (PM me) in case you get tarnished because of this BS since I was one of the few witnesses like yourself who seemed to understand what was going on.  The XLB dev is still trying to play innocent and milk that coin further and I wouldn't be surprised if this the exact same scam with different people behind it.  Even if the dev tells you that the premine was stolen (that's happened at least 3 times in the last couple of weeks too) and you believe they are genuine the coin is still dead.  After all if it's a lie the dev is a fraudster, if it's true they are dangerously incompetent and not worth investing in.  I lost money on XLB and I'm not taking that risk again.  Out of ethical responsibility I have also tweeted this scam to let other miners know.

Same happened with CIV coin only a few days ago, they dumped for almost the same amount as well....why dump for so little if you're going to do that..I don't get it.  CIV developer claimed the premine was stolen. 

I'm getting tired of this game.  I know we love anonymous etc but we have to find where to draw the line when it comes to investing in new coins. 
legendary

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
what's wrong ?        Cannot trade?

Please see my above post.  I am protecting the remaining btc in orders by disabling the markets until someone explains what the hell is going on with this coin!

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
what's wrong ?        Cannot trade?

Getting ready to dump your remaining 55k?   Grin   j/k

-tb-
I want my VISA card!!!!! Hey DEV!!!!! Where are you? People need you here!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: