Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PURE][X11] PURECOIN - new Visa card sample - page 52. (Read 95519 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
It would be nice if the dev made a working wallet instead of just ignoring everything that is going on.

Isnt there a strong possibility this coin will break when we get to PoS considering how bad the launch has been?
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
DO NOT MINE THIS.  Your money is being wasted.  The developer has already started dumping the premine.  The botched launch was just the start.   You are wasting your hashes - point them at a legitimate coin.  Anyway that's my public service for the day.

Stop the nonsense , i'm setting up a block explorer right now to end this shit

Who the F*** are you?  How is it nonsense?
Activity: 938
Merit: 502
I've disabled one account that has deposited an enormous amount of coins, unfortunately most of them were already dumped, there are still quite a few in the users balance a little over .1btc.

I'll wait to see if they complain as there's not much else I can do.

Was the premine stolen as well when the node was attacked?

Just wow.........
Activity: 868
hashrate again climbing to 40 GHZ
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
i cann't sync wallet  Angry

sure you cannot,if you use the dev´s nodes,you get the a wrong blockchain
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Twitter - @hashking
DO NOT MINE THIS.  Your money is being wasted.  The developer has already started dumping the premine.  The botched launch was just the start.   You are wasting your hashes - point them at a legitimate coin.  Anyway that's my public service for the day.

Thank you, I will be waiting for the link Lips sealed
Activity: 126

Stop talking bullshit.

what pool are you on? dedicated wont take my rigs.

it was on dedicatedpool
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I've disabled one account that has deposited an enormous amount of coins, unfortunately most of them were already dumped, there are still quite a few in the users balance a little over .1btc.

I'll wait to see if they complain as there's not much else I can do.

Was the premine stolen as well when the node was attacked?
Activity: 448

Stop talking bullshit.

what pool are you on? dedicated wont take my rigs.
Activity: 126

Stop talking bullshit.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
i cann't sync wallet  Angry

Activity: 838
Merit: 500
I keep getting run time errors while trying to run the wallet
legendary
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Hey Grifftech, thanks. I did use that full link but when I extract it there is no QT.exe file?? There is a file called install but it cannot be opened?
legendary
Right that's it for me.  I'm switching to Mastiff coin now and suggest others do the same.  This coin has no value.
legendary
the dev's nodes are the legit don't be stupid

The dev's nodes are the ones that dedicated was on.
these are the nodes for the right fork
addnode=185.49.144.66
addnode=209.73.144.179

I just say,that till i didnt add another ones,i wasnt able to synchronize with the rest,and that sucks

Just stick with that conf
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=25551
addnode=185.49.144.66
addnode=209.73.144.179

and delete everything apart from wallet.dat

If i do it,my 1250 is back,but i am on a block nr.362.......Is this the right blockchain? Then,Dedicated is on on a wrong one...

Yes you are on the right one , the dev nodes are the legit ones

Lol not this again.  You are on the wrong chain!  It doesn't matter anyway if hundreds of thousands have been dumped.

addnode=185.49.144.66
addnode=209.73.144.179

I just say,that till i didnt add another ones,i wasnt able to synchronize with the rest,and that sucks

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=25551
addnode=185.49.144.66
addnode=209.73.144.179

If i do it,my 1250 is back,but i am on a block nr.362.......Is this the right blockchain? Then,Dedicated is on on a wrong one...

Yes you are on the right one , the dev nodes are the legit ones
legendary

addnode=185.49.144.66
addnode=209.73.144.179

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=25551
addnode=185.49.144.66
addnode=209.73.144.179

No should be 468 now.

addnode=185.49.144.66
addnode=209.73.144.179

server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
rpcport=25551
addnode=185.49.144.66
addnode=209.73.144.179

Pages:
Jump to: