Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PWR] POWERCOIN - Distributed Computing made easy [NOW TRADING] - page 46. (Read 145759 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 256
power going mooon 100 sat station reached  Roll Eyes

KEEP IT UP
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
KEK
power going mooon 100 sat station reached  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
can view any code or commits to github that you really are creating this project
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
PWR looking good... slow grow  Cool

You won't be seeing these prices anymore, expect a 10x at least and then "slow growth" as you put from there till phase 2 is released
Yes i think so, i´m slow buying from 30 sats...  Cool Cheers.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

You won't be seeing these prices anymore, expect a 10x at least and then "slow growth" as you put from there till phase 2 is released
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Premium
My POS dont work, why?
In our website you can find all the information about the coin, in the specs page you will find the block when the POS will start that's 86k, now pwr is @ block 23582

Thanks Petersen.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I would take that as they have agreed to add PWR, but they won't be making an announcement until they set up a webpage and a wallet for it. It could be added as early as tomorrow morning  Lips sealed

That would be GREAT for us Shocked
legendary
Premium
@dev,so,bleutrade answered your add proposal? That's a good start!!
They answered, but we can't say nothing for now.

I would take that as they have agreed to add PWR, but they won't be making an announcement until they set up a webpage and a wallet for it. It could be added as early as tomorrow morning  Lips sealed
Nice coin, especially if the goals on the roadmap are achieved. Just bought few thousand on yobit,
When I read 50 mil supply, I was expecting the price to be at least in the 1k range, could not quite make out why it was less 100 sat on yobit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
We have no official date at the moment because the development requires a few more weeks to reach the beta stage, after that we can approximate a release date. Now we need to work on coin adoption  because PowerCoin is traded only on one exchange. Right now we are negotiating PWR addition to Bleutrade Exchange, and more of them will be contacted as it has been said in a previous post.

Thank you dev keep it up I want PWR to 1000 sats Shocked
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
They answered, but we can't say nothing for now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Bleutrade is much selective mate I don't know what will do but if PWR goes on it we will see good skyworks
Activity: 700
My POS dont work, why?
In our website you can find all the information about the coin, in the specs page you will find the block when the POS will start that's 86k, now pwr is @ block 23582
Activity: 462
My POS dont work, why?

Mate POS starts at block 86000 read the specs
legendary
Premium
My POS dont work, why?
legendary
Premium
We have no official date at the moment because the development requires a few more weeks to reach the beta stage, after that we can approximate a release date. Now we need to work on coin adoption  because PowerCoin is traded only on one exchange. Right now we are negotiating PWR addition to Bleutrade Exchange, and more of them will be contacted as it has been said in a previous post.

OK thanks!

Pages:
Jump to: