Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PWR] POWERCOIN - Distributed Computing made easy [NOW TRADING] - page 42. (Read 145761 times)

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
i see everyone screaming about market price but how about the development? Even the DEV I have only seen talking about getting on exchanges, not a single word about development of the concept!

We have no official date at the moment because the development requires a few more weeks to reach the beta stage, after that we can approximate a release date. Now we need to work on coin adoption  because PowerCoin is traded only on one exchange. Right now we are negotiating PWR addition to Bleutrade Exchange, and more of them will be contacted as it has been said in a previous post.

This is the last post about the development, so means to wait a "few more weeks"  for more info i guess.

Thanks for the info, but do you see what I mean. The dev is only focussing on getting this coin on exchanges, untill now he has not shown any kind of product at all. Is there even a somehwat working code?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
can i get some free powercoin ?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
i see everyone screaming about market price but how about the development? Even the DEV I have only seen talking about getting on exchanges, not a single word about development of the concept!

We have no official date at the moment because the development requires a few more weeks to reach the beta stage, after that we can approximate a release date. Now we need to work on coin adoption  because PowerCoin is traded only on one exchange. Right now we are negotiating PWR addition to Bleutrade Exchange, and more of them will be contacted as it has been said in a previous post.

This is the last post about the development, so means to wait a "few more weeks"  for more info i guess.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
What gives the incentive to make alt coins? is there any alt coin that gives you the initial means and then you can only earn by participating
And working towards the success of that coin?

Free airdrop, free money for everyone. And huge profit!!
Powercoin price started from 40 satoshi(when weak hands sold theyr airdrop share),now is 188 satoshi.

This means huge profit for all.

Thanks powercoin.

Is that not enough for join?  Grin Grin
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Activity: 924
Merit: 506
What gives the incentive to make alt coins? is there any alt coin that gives you the initial means and then you can only earn by participating
And working towards the success of that coin?
183 satoshi Amazing.
Remember 1 week ago at 40 satoshi?  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 970
Merit: 500
This thread has a symbol of what ? I see the power and pwr at the pump and the price is almost the same .
Activity: 546
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
180 sats  Cheesy and low marketcap.
My entry 74 sats now trading above 100...thank you powercoin

Same.
Thank you powercoin. Thanks for huge profit.
Activity: 252
My entry 74 sats now trading above 100...thank you powercoin

Activity: 168
There is not a lot of action on Bleutrade ... 

Most traded coin has 5 bitcoins volume it's not PWR fault Shocked
Activity: 194
There is not a lot of action on Bleutrade ... 
Activity: 462
who may explain why only PWR are grow? Smiley
New exchanger
https://bleutrade.com/exchange/PWR/BTC
Next step: Bittrex...  Cool

Bittrex will notice PWR for sure mate
Activity: 742
Activity: 140
because the other coin grew enough already, it's pwr time
200 today is possible
Activity: 630
Merit: 253
My god!! I knew this was going to be great!! 200 is now really possible

I agree.

Remember that weak hands sell and strong hands hold.

When the weak hands sell, the price will dip. This is good for the community. It removes the weak hands and distributes the holdings to strong hands.

1000 sats make pwr still cheap
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: