Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]Pyrex Platform 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 10. (Read 33709 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Activity: 460
Merit: 100
Your professional profile on the blockchain
the team work hard to built a great coin, i believe in it in this great comunity, the moon soon

I read a lot of information about the experience of project team members, about their activities, how they achieved their goals. and I can say that this is a team of professionals with a great deal of work experience. they can actually raise this project to a high level.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
[15 April, 2018] The 1st Round ICO is online now. You can buy some PYREX on the official website.
[13 April, 2018] Dear miner. The PYREX will hardfork at block height 122666 to protect us from ASIC. It will switch to CN heavy algo just like SUMO and XHV. So, if you need more PYREX, it is a good time to start mining, since the new aglo will provide significantly lower hashing power

I look forward...... or scam? -->>we'll see...

I hope DEV it's not crook
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
With the amount of coin sales are not too much of course ico pyrexcoin could potentially to be more expensive if later coin ico began to be traded in some markets because with a coin allocation that is not too big can allow prices to rise beyond the price while still running ico.
Activity: 21
Merit: 3
There seems to be an increase in the number of coins using someone else's trademarked term as part of their coin name.  Hope you are flexible enough to change it all around if the owners of the name come around and tell you to stop using it.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Had some time to read the white paper. Impressed. Seems the project is the the one of perspective ones!
Bags and tech issues are fixed in a short time. Impressed again. Following the community.
whitepaper is is copypaste of cryptonote wp with replaced names

well their wallet gui doesn't work! the wallet with balance seems to disappear and not work at all, but when you open the wallet with a zero balance then it works perfectly!! something smells fishy and also dev asked if i had teamviewer so that he could help by going into my computer, well for sure thats not gonna happen. take this project with a grain of salt because i wouldn't put any money into the ico or be mining this anymore
Activity: 69
Had some time to read the white paper. Impressed. Seems the project is the the one of perspective ones!
Bags and tech issues are fixed in a short time. Impressed again. Following the community.
whitepaper is is copypaste of cryptonote wp with replaced names
the problem was of main network switching algo to cn heavy and doing some test thats why new users cant synchronize with mainnet
I think ILIK will solve this problem soon
Activity: 394
Hi!Tell me, is there now available a exchange for this coin!I see that the reward per block was reduced several times and someone still is mining this coin!
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
Activity: 22
Activity: 87
PYX has a very lovely community, and a very interesting Airdrop way.  Smiley
Activity: 8
 http://pyrex.fatpanda.club виплaти зacтpягaють в Pending i нe пocтyпaють нa бaлaнc, щo cтaлocь з пyлoм? Sad
Please, English only

no payments from pyrex.fatpanda.club since yesterday. fix this please!
Activity: 30
The best project of all ICO.I look forward to the future.
Please continue with this concept.
Merit: 10
 http://pyrex.fatpanda.club виплaти зacтpягaють в Pending i нe пocтyпaють нa бaлaнc, щo cтaлocь з пyлoм? Sad
Please, English only
Activity: 11
Pages:
Jump to: