Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥[ANN]Pyrex Platform 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 11. (Read 33703 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Activity: 5
the team work hard to built a great coin, i believe in it in this great comunity, the moon soon
Activity: 13
Merit: 1
I follow your community, I heard the update of the site and white paper in a short time. For the time being I'm engaged in mining coins. Transactions are very enjoyable. I hope that you will fulfill all your plans!
Activity: 42
Website is running. I don't think it's a spam-scam coin. A great product and I believe in it.
copper member
Activity: 142
https://g-pyx.com
And who will give the same answer - when and on what exchange will a coin appear? The coin is very good and promising, but people should know the timing when the coin appears in exchange Wink In whitepapper writes that the coin will appear in Listing 2Q 2018 (april-may) Smiley

bla bla bla..... I believe it when I see it....

Pyrex = Shit Scam coin... Russian Pump-Dump...

Hater number one )  we love you too man !)
Activity: 92
And who will give the same answer - when and on what exchange will a coin appear? The coin is very good and promising, but people should know the timing when the coin appears in exchange Wink In whitepapper writes that the coin will appear in Listing 2Q 2018 (april-may) Smiley
copper member
Hi Pypex Team!
I can not synchronize my wallet!
PYREXCOIN.exe -add-peer 18.217.150.179:5273 - does not work (does not help). How to solve the problem?

Hello just pm us in Telegram
5% have Telegram. 10% Discord 100% ANN

I'm putting very little trust in a coin with hidden GitHub as well.
and most probably has also infected wallet, Windows Defender shows that.

Hello Please show us some screenshots to see what kind of trojan or virus we are  Grin join our telegram chat there is free airdrops every day you will get free pyrexcoins if u dont trust us and have no money to buy in ico sale  Grin
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
Hi Pypex Team!
PYREXCOIN.exe -add-peer 18.217.150.179:5273 - does not work (does not help). How to solve the problem?

5% have Telegram. 10% Discord 100% ANN

I'm putting very little trust in a coin with hidden GitHub as well.
and most probably has also infected wallet, Windows Defender shows that.

copper member
Hi Pypex Team!

noticed that tikets PYX already called a coin PriorityEx!! which Ticket as will be called Pyrex on the exchange ?
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
Greetings virgin!You as the talked in this the frost about how that exchange you are planning on the beginning of April,but as I see, you until now his so and not added!Tell me, when will you put your baby on the stock exchange?
apparently dev waiting for growth difference pyrex You now have to exchange, you merge the coin very cheap! You have to wait for the increase difference and price minimum 0,5$ Smiley
This coin was very easy to get, now just need to wait, maybe the price will still be good and I wasted my time!

0.0001$ max.. Cheesy
Activity: 38
Hi Pypex Team!
Greetings virgin!You as the talked in this the frost about how that exchange you are planning on the beginning of April,but as I see, you until now his so and not added!Tell me, when will you put your baby on the stock exchange?
apparently dev waiting for growth difference pyrex You now have to exchange, you merge the coin very cheap! You have to wait for the increase difference and price minimum 0,5$ Smiley
This coin was very easy to get, now just need to wait, maybe the price will still be good and I wasted my time!

for that reason dev waiting for growth Difficulty To increase the price, put now a coin in exchange and it will sell it very cheap !! And the initial price on the map should be a minimum 0.5

Activity: 394
Activity: 394
Greetings dev!You as the talked in this the frost about how that exchange you are planning on the beginning of April,but as I see, you until now his so and not added!Tell me, when will you put your baby on the stock exchange?
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Pls Donate Merit :)
PYREX homepage suspended?  Huh

Hahahahaha SCAM COIN!  HAHAHAHAHA

Nope. Haters gonna hate) Some technical issues from hosting provider not our fault)
maybe cheapest hosting, lol

yes yes Pyrex = SHIT COIN!!!!   no exchange  no credibility   

then if they show up something ... then I believe...
Activity: 165
PYREX homepage suspended?  Huh

Hahahahaha SCAM COIN!  HAHAHAHAHA

Nope. Haters gonna hate) Some technical issues from hosting provider not our fault)
maybe cheapest hosting, lol
On the evil of all, the coin is free! Success dev Wink
Al as if the coin did appear on the exchange? Smiley

5sat  Grin Grin Grin

Well, sell for 5 sat and the normal people sell by 5$, so that I owe the merit of a coin Wink
Pages:
Jump to: