Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Q2C] QubitCoin secure hashing (NEW) Update 0.11.2.2 - page 3. (Read 47618 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 20
Why would you re-brand this coin? What would be the purpose of that?
As I said before, I agree for the algorithm and that is one of the plans.

I was joking and I'm in no hurry whatsoever, but it's just that the name of this coin is kind of closely tied to his algorithm, if there would be a dramatical change in the algorithm, would the name still be relevant? That's why I was saying ''rebranding''...
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Why would you re-brand this coin? What would be the purpose of that?
As I said before, I agree for the algorithm and that is one of the plans.
...or I'm just going to organize an airdrop of EXC to Q2C hodlers so everyone have a choice, that idea is too good haha Cool
Ouch! Is this really been over 11hours between new blocks? How about we just rebrand totally this coin? Something catchy like the Ex-Convict Coin (EXC) and change the algorithm altogether to just make it gpu mineable again? #IBelieveInRehabilitation hahaha
Activity: 82
Merit: 0
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
WOnder if anyone competent, checks github or explorer of this coin..
Devs updates is one source, we need second opinion as well.
One of my first low cap coin. Smiley

Activity: 126
It might be some circumstances that lead to a short delay on the new improvements of the campaign. Patience is a virtue as people say. 
We should hire a promo girl regardless  Cheesy

Please have just a little bit more patience. It's for the good of this coin...
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Just a little bit of patience. There is no need to ask every other post if there are any news. Update is coming and we are working on it.
As soon as everything is ready I will inform you about changes and how to proceed.
Still no news about ongoing development?
Or do we need to hire part-time promo girl?
Activity: 98
Any updates? What makes your project different between other similar projects?
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
zex24 write something more about planned changes, something about developers working on the future of qubitcoin  Cool
Just a little bit of patience. There is no need to ask every other post if there are any news. Update is coming and we are working on it.
As soon as everything is ready I will inform you about changes and how to proceed.
Don`t be surprised by such frequent interest..
At least, me and my 2 friends are holding Q2C for 3 months and therefore are interested in coin development..
We are having ridiculous volume..
by the way, any recent news from the developer?
Any progress or sign of changes?
You can use it with new wallet.
Activity: 68
What my wallet.dat from old wallet i can use for new wallet q2c or no?
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
As for the circulation estimate the best you can do is look at the exchange. For sure that is not all of it but it can give an idea.

it's hard to say how many q2c coins are available, probably as much as there is on cryptopia. Coin is very old, many wallets have been forgotten

i've noticed FreiExchange.com lists possible turnaround ideas. i'm not in Q2C anymore because i couldn't get the Windows wallet synced - back in November.

Strange, there are people here who will tweak the whole bootstrap dump with blockchain q2c. Just ask
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
As for the circulation estimate the best you can do is look at the exchange. For sure that is not all of it but it can give an idea.

it's hard to say how many q2c coins are available, probably as much as there is on cryptopia. Coin is very old, many wallets have been forgotten

i've noticed FreiExchange.com lists possible turnaround ideas. i'm not in Q2C anymore because i couldn't get the Windows wallet synced - back in November.
The dip man.... Good time to get some more of that rare and good working coin. (3.58 milions blocks on the chain so far, not bad  Smiley)
Activity: 112
 interesting new coin let me try and check it out, good luck dev hope you make massive tweets to informed crypto social community
good luck to your project let see what  bring to crypto community.
Pages:
Jump to: