Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Q2C] QubitCoin secure hashing (NEW) Update 0.11.2.2 - page 5. (Read 47618 times)

Activity: 548
Merit: 501
Activity: 1067
Merit: 501
so how long is the transfer times now between wallets now... I would love to get my coins of poloniex

I was casually lurking at the block explorer and I was shocked when I saw popping a big transaction from an address that didnt move since the old blockchain of 2014! Hope it was yours!

No was not mine... they are still sitting on Poloniex 267k coins... worth 4k is I could transfer them over to cryptoia and sell them.. Sad

I have almost 600k q2c on polo, created withdrawal request a month ago and it's still pending... Two days ago I opened a ticket, there is no response yet... Let's see what will happen

Polonix has not been withdrawal qubitcoin for a long time ago, it has long since disappeared from blockchain q2c
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
so how long is the transfer times now between wallets now... I would love to get my coins of poloniex

I was casually lurking at the block explorer and I was shocked when I saw popping a big transaction from an address that didnt move since the old blockchain of 2014! Hope it was yours!

No was not mine... they are still sitting on Poloniex 267k coins... worth 4k is I could transfer them over to cryptoia and sell them.. Sad

I have almost 600k q2c on polo, created withdrawal request a month ago and it's still pending... Two days ago I opened a ticket, there is no response yet... Let's see what will happen
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Hello, can I use wallet dat of 2014?
Activity: 212
Merit: 100

Activity: 172
Merit: 20

I mined here several days ago somewhere about a day but the reward never got what it means too from this address
I also have the same condition as you, I am not understand how it exploits. Looking forward to receiving timely support from QubitCoin's management team. QubitCoin is a pretty good project and I want to go along with it longer.

On a GTX 1070X GPU, I can mine currently around 8 coins a day at 21mh/s. If you have or rent one of those ASIC miner running at 2gh/s, you'll mine currently around 1000 coins a day. Coinminers.net's pool is down on maintenance as we speak but both pools make their payments. I can confirm that both pool makes their payments. It is just that if there is ASICS miners around and you are mining with a gpu, you will get very small mining payoffs. You can get eventually good shares though because theres not a lot of people mining (yet ;-) and miners comes and go...GL!
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

I mined here several days ago somewhere about a day but the reward never got what it means too from this address
I also have the same condition as you, I am not understand how it exploits. Looking forward to receiving timely support from QubitCoin's management team. QubitCoin is a pretty good project and I want to go along with it longer.
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005
I will see if I can make one.
For now I guess you could use this one but just as information about amount of Q2C you can mine in a time period as price of BTC is not up to date so profit calculation will be wrong.

https://bitmakler.net/QubitCoin___mining

how much does the hardware for the qubitcoin algorithm now costs??
Activity: 162
I will see if I can make one.
For now I guess you could use this one but just as information about amount of Q2C you can mine in a time period as price of BTC is not up to date so profit calculation will be wrong.

https://bitmakler.net/QubitCoin___mining
Activity: 3
And you will not tell where there is a Q2C yield calculator depending on the speed of mining
Something was wrong with pool so I had to reset it yesterday. Should be OK now. Payments are set to 60min. Minimum payout 1 Q2C.

You will appear after your first accepted share.
In other words you will have to wait some time Smiley
I connected the miner to your pool: stratum + tcp: //pool.qubitcoinxplorer.com: 3001
from the address GKJCekRMgDazj63Byh4x9vEwvx1H6KoS1o
but I do not appear in the pool statistics.
It looks like the pool is working OK now. I changed minimum payout to 1 Q2C and payout period to 60min.
Activity: 5
Thanks, good job, best regards!
I see someone else with more hash rate was mining with you until about 23h yesterday and then you were basically alone. Last payout was at 21:42 and for some reason stopped. But i don't see you on the list for this payout tx id: 54b3d205813157839f87716cf9520bcc91306350ca55622be1e9c4cd9470f79a
I had to reset the pool because it was acting strange. I will send you 50 Q2C from my wallet.

I sent also coins coins also to (to compensate):
GYaKb47Gntq8bwuP2MF6tUhrH9gcNUCuwK  150 Q2C
GP9mNiUgDzUifWaJzEzegmTrkjyESBGSmR   6 Q2C
GRCKiNUcNE4vJDj7hjYhj8n6yt7AHMPjFX  50 Q2C

Hopefully the pool will work OK now. I will test it until tomorrow...
Activity: 5
GRn72x3qxfckWKZhCQyvANoBfSMzy3G14T, 60MH gpu
What is your wallet address there? What was your hash rate?
I will have to check. You can use the other pool until I see what is wrong in this one.
Pages:
Jump to: